Author Topic: Unique Animals!  (Read 2292 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Unique Animals!
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 11:42:47 AM »
I feel sorry for the one-eyed cat that died shortly after birth. It would have been nice if it had survived. It would be a great way to scare off burglars. The incidence of dicephalus among many of the animals was interesting.

Have you heard of Abigail and Brittany Hensel? They're two Americans girls who each control one side of a shared body. They can coordinate their movements well enough to type at normal speed, drive a car, and play sports. They hope to become mothers one day.

They've had a couple of specials about them on TLC. When I see them I always get such a positive feeling from them. They're just so completely normal as people despite being stuck together.

I hope that they are able to continue to live as normal a life as possible.

I might ask Chaim what he thinks about them possibly being married one day as far as the Biblical morals are concerned.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
I feel sorry for them too
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 01:22:37 AM »
Yes, I am inspired by people who overcome afflicitions and manage to maintain a positive attitude.  I'm not sure if I heard of these two girls in particular, but I have seen similar stories and I agreee that they are very inspirational.  G-d bless them.   O0

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 10:24:40 AM »

This video is great

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 02:05:05 PM »
Yes, it was a great video Ruby.  The two girls have a great attitude.  I wish them a long, happy and healthy life. O0