Author Topic: Knives & guns, can be taken and used against you. .  (Read 3216 times)

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
Knives & guns, can be taken and used against you. .
« on: July 18, 2008, 10:38:50 AM »
In a fight, if the enemy gets that gun or knife, he can use it against you.

You cannot do this with a dog.

Get a GSD or Dobe, that still has FIRE.

The dog is the ultimate weapon. Most do not realize this. Yes, he can be shot dead in his tracks or stabbed. However, a well trained dog. IMO is the best protection.

Unlike a gun or a knife. The dog can pick up on the intentions of that stranger. As the adraline rises, he can sense the fear in your enemy. Guns & knives lack the ability to read the enemy.

You can teach your wife and kid to use a gun. There is a chance that they, or even you in the time of need, may freeze up, or fail to react properly. The dog does not remain on safety, just because you froze up. You can walk up and take a gun out of a terrified individual's hands. But you cannot do so with a dog.

The dog is truly the most amazing creature and weapon. They can reason, think, and react. They can sense what happens, before what happens, happens.

The fact is, is that until worse comes to worse, it always takes for the worst case scenerio to happen before he is called in.

He saved many lives during WW1 & 2, and Vietnam, and still today. In LE, Military, and the civilian world.

Lets not just pass him over without consideration.

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
Re: Knives & guns, can be taken and used against you. .
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
More on what I wrote, I said: "As the adraline rises, he can sense the fear in your enemy."

That guy walking up to you? What do you see? As you sit peacefully outside at a park in an outing with your family.

You see a guy, nicely dressed, walking towards you. He has a smile on his face. This is what you see.

What does the dog see?

He sees behind the smile. He can feel the guy's adraline begin to rise. Why? Because this one person has wrong intentions. He may be dressed nice, and wearing a smile.

Your dog can see past the surface. He is sensitive to this guys EVERY interrior motive, that he is giving off.

That is what a well trained dog can give you. He picks up; what happens before it happens.

While you are blind to it. Unless you have been there prior and know how to listen to your gut feeling, and intuition. Then you will not pick it up.

The dog does each and every time. All you must do is cultivate that mind, sharpen those senses.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:40:24 PM »
Well if they take my gun, i'll just take it back since it's that easy  :::D

Seriously now, that's Brady Campaign propaganda. The statistics for having guns used against you is low, your better having the gun and not needing it then needing the gun and not having it. I'm sure all the women who were raped and were unarmed would say different, the gun just gives you better chance at survival.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 12:42:45 PM by מאיר כהן »

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 01:01:25 PM »

Seriously now, that's Brady Campaign propaganda. The statistics for having guns used against you is low, your better having the gun and not needing it then needing the gun and not having it. I'm sure all the women who were raped and were unarmed would say different, the gun just gives you better chance at survival.

Yes, we definitely need guns as well, I'm just saying an educated dog is good as well. Don't go getting ride of the gun. I am NOT saying that. No way! A gun, a dog, and a knife, and whatever else you need! Lol. Don't get me wrong, please.

I just don't hear a lot of people recommend an educated dog. So, I am trying to start a dog topic here :) :) :) :)

What is: "Brady Campaign propaganda?" I am unfamiliar with this.

Have a happy day! :)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »

Yes, we definitely need guns as well, I'm just saying an educated dog is good as well. Don't go getting ride of the gun. I am NOT saying that. No way! A gun, a dog, and a knife, and whatever else you need! Lol. Don't get me wrong, please.

I just don't hear a lot of people recommend an educated dog. So, I am trying to start a dog topic here :) :) :) :)

What is: "Brady Campaign propaganda?" I am unfamiliar with this.

Have a happy day! :)

Brady Campaign and the VPC (Violence Prevention Center) are anti-gun organizations. They dress themselves up to appear to be for "gun safety" but their really not.

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »
why not equip urself with all three weapons, this way u have 2 back up plans, after the dog fails and ur out of bullets and it comes down to hand to hand pull it out on them when u dogde a attack then run like hell lol
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels

Offline HuntingMuslims

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2008, 09:58:22 AM »
Gun control means BEING ABLE TO HIT YOUR TARGET
Take a corse....learn how to handle and respect your firearm and nobody will have a chance to take it away from you.
Dogs are much greater then muslims.....You can trust a Dog but you can not trust a muslim