Author Topic: Close friend of Bill and Hillary, Bill Gwatney, is gunned down.  (Read 1167 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Arkansas Democratic Party chairman is gunned down

Bill Gwatney, a well-known former Arkansas legislator, is slain in his Little Rock office. The gunman is later shot and killed by sheriff's deputies.

Source: http://www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-na-demshooting14-2008aug14,0,4192121.story

This is the offender:

This guy looks not very dangerous.  ::)

Could it be a conspiracy, because Bill Gwatney knows too much about Hitlery and Bill "Serbmurderer" Clinton ?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Close friend of Bill and Hillary, Bill Gwatney, is gunned down.
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 07:32:28 AM »
It's possible or maybe the clintons did it to make obama look suspicious. In Ark the Clintons have ties to gangsters
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 09:14:03 AM »
A lot of death and destruction has surrounded the Clintons. It's tempting to automatically blame them, but I reserve judgement pending further evidence, for now. I do suspect them though.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 09:25:17 AM »
Crazy gentiles!!   :D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."