Author Topic: Where is my topic about Michael Savage starting a new party?  (Read 615 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Where is my topic about Michael Savage starting a new party?
« on: October 10, 2008, 10:54:23 AM »
?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Where is my topic about Michael Savage starting a new party?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2008, 11:10:52 AM »
I removed it. We will not allow topics that sabotage the McCain-Palin campaign on this forum.

Michael Savage is an evil fraud who wants Barack Hussein Obama to win. He is doing everything possible to sabotage the McCain-Palin ticket.

Savage talks about forming a third party three weeks before the election? He is just trying to convince his conservative audience not to vote McCain-Palin.

Savage can't admit that he supports Obama, because that would destroy his ratings on talk radio, which is overwhelmingly conservative. So Savage misuses his position to pretend that he is a conservative, when in fact, his agenda is to elect Obama.

This again proves that Savage is a dangerous traitor who is capable of doing great harm to America, Israel and the world because he has an audience of millions of stupid "conservative" listeners. If he convinces some of them not to vote McCain-Palin, that could swing the election to the black Muslim if the race is close. And this is a time when conservatives should be out in force doing everything possible to elect McCain-Palin. But Savage depresses conservative activity and enthusiasm for the McCain-Palin ticket with his sick, self-hating broadcasts.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Where is my topic about Michael Savage starting a new party?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 11:47:30 AM »
I hate to keep this going, but he is NOT truly starting a 3rd party and campaigning a candidate for THIS presidential election, is he???   

After the dust settles... and if (god forbid) Obama becomes president... I think that this would be worth discussing and even promoting... but NOT NOW!!!!  Well thats my opinion anyway.

I'll explain myself at a later time.