Author Topic: Quranimal teacher in Austra: Don't buy from the Jew!  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Quranimal teacher in Austra: Don't buy from the Jew!
« on: February 03, 2009, 05:09:26 PM »
According to the report of the ORF tv-   broadcast "Thema" from 2. February 2009 about a Muslim religion teacher, who has agitated his disciples with a flyer not to consume products of suppositious Jewish companies, has to ring all alarm bells at the school inspecting authority. According to the report the authority only warned the teacher, but it didn't suspend him from service.

Source: http://wien.oevp.at/16033/?MP=61-157

What is this? Are we back in the thirties of the last century? No teacher has the right to use Nazi slogans and to call for a boycott of Jewish businisses. He has to be at least removed instantly!  >:(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Quranimal teacher in Austra: Don't buy from the Jew!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 07:23:29 AM »
I didn't know they had this muzzie qurananimal problem in Austria.Austria is a small country they can't let muzzies in
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 07:44:02 AM »
I didn't know they had this muzzie qurananimal problem in Austria.Austria is a small country they can't let muzzies in

But they did. In the near future it will become very dangerous there I think.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »

But they did. In the near future it will become very dangerous there I think.  :o
I never knew that the U.S. media mentions France,U.K. and the Netherlands,but never Italy, Germany,Austria or Eastern Europe
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03