Author Topic: PLEASE NO MORE HORRIBLE POSTS ABOUT RABBI KAHANE OR CHAIM BEN PESACH  (Read 5716 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: PLEASE NO MORE HORRIBLE POSTS ABOUT RABBI KAHANE OR CHAIM BEN PESACH
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 12:24:45 AM »
AsheDina I get frustrated and angry when I see people posting mean and vicious things against Chaim too.
It frustrates me because I know that Chaim has dedicated his entire life to the Jewish people and some of them turn around and stab him in the back even as he still works day and night on their behalf or at least on behalf of the Jewish people in general.

I don't think anybody has any standing to say nasty things about Chaim on a personal level until they've sacrificed as much as he has. Chaim could have been married with children and living in Israel for all these years but instead he fought for his fellow Jews, went to prison, and is now doing all he can to help Israel survive.

I understand that it's causing you a lot of upset to read the nasty things that people post, but I do think that C.F. had a valid point earlier in the thread when he said that when you show how upset it makes you, that the enemies of Chaim and JTF feel like they've won.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 12:56:47 AM »
Hi Paulette, I will send you a PM regarding this issue.

Shalom - Dox   :  )

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 02:27:00 AM »
I welcome the fight, I say let them bring it on.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!