Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 28, 2009  (Read 7907 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, June 28, 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 08:46:12 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the true identity of the Muslim pig Richard Reid (yimach schmo vezichro, may he burn in the lake of fire forever), the so-called "shoe bomber"? Conventional wisdom is that he is the turd offspring of a wacky British white woman and a Jamaican career criminal, but at the time of his arrest the French secret service reported that he is actually a Tamil by the name of Tariq Raj from Sri Lanka. Where is he really from?

Thanks as always,
SerbAvenger
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 08:43:17 PM by Serb Avenger »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 09:32:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When you were the national chairman of the JDL, did most members accept you as the national chairman, or did many people recognize Fern Sidman or Irv Rubin as the national chairman? On wikipedia, it says that Fern Sidman was the national chairwoman from 1983-1984, and Irv Rubin was the national chairman from 1985-2002. It doesn't mention you.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 09:41:49 PM by Moshe92 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 10:39:31 PM »
Chaim

One of my colleagues told me a story about how his uncle escaped from the Shoah in Germany.  He was a chauffer for Nazis high in the ranks.  They didn't know he was Jewish. It got to a point that he was so scared that they would eventually find out he was Jewish that after one of his jobs, he just drove off to where he could be safe and landed in the United States.  What is your opinion of Jews of the Shoah who were in this type of situation?

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 03:48:25 PM »
Shalom Chaim!
I think that both "candidates" in Iranian elections are Jew hating muslim nazi beasts.
I'd like to make few points:

1) Wouldn’t Mousavi, the evil Jew and Christian hater that he is, accept a more "liberal" position towards the West, ipso facto that he now represents something much bigger and different than what his platform stands for. Similar to Gorbachev in the USSR, who started a “Perestroika” process that he lead to the unintended consequences.

2) Given that Israel's real PM is a gutless wonder, I think Ahmadenijad is better for Israel as he represents unmitigated open threat to Israel whereas Mousavi may masquerade the threat behind the veil of "moderation"

3) Most importantly. If I was a PM of Israel, I would use this civil unrest in Iran to destroy her nuclear program and to further destabilize internal situation in Iran. Hashem may never grant Israel an opportunity like that again.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline davinci

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 12:03:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, who lived from 1881 until 1938, is hailed in the press as a great modern Turkish leader.

I personally consider him to have been an idiot. He had a golden opportunity to replace Islam with Christianity and Judaism but instead he just made some secular reforms: Introduction of the Latin alphabet instead of the Arabic one, replacement of Sharia law with a modern civil code, separation of religion and state, and so on.

Knowing Islam that was not enough at all. You can't just put Islam into a corner hoping that it remains there as Mustafa Kemal Atatürk did. You have to destroy this satanic cult completely.

What is your opinion of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk?

Kind regards

davinci
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 12:39:00 PM by davinci »
Jews make the desert bloom, Muslims make the desert boom
Allahu-snack-bar!

Offline Sefardic Panther

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 03:58:44 PM »
Shalom Mr Ben Pesach

Do you think the Aron HaBrith could have been an electrical device? Not only does the design of the Aron match the design of a capacitor, Rabbeynu Bahya said thin threads of fire came from the Aron and killed Nadav and Avihu. Thin threads of fire are exactly what comes from a Tesla Coil and a Van De Graf generator. The Bagdad batteries are evidence that the ancient Semites could build electrical devices. The Rambam said that there is no such a thing as miracles so could the power of the Aron HaBrith have such a scientific explanation?

Toda raba

"Let there be a holocaust on the anti-semites!!!" - Rabbi Mordechai Friedman Shlita

http://www.youtube.com/user/SefardicPanther

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 07:30:28 AM »
Greetings Chaim. In Spain, did Muslim Moors and Jews have a friendly relationship when coming under common attack by Christians?
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 10:05:28 PM by Rubystars »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 07:48:17 AM »
בס"ד
Shalom Chaim, what do you think would be the best solution for intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 08:04:40 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

The very one thing I have my concern about with this Iran issue and Obama, if he is just sitting on his hands on something like this and all the up rising going on over there.  God forbid this country is ever attack is he going to be again sitting on his hands and hiding?  The only thing the media does for him is follow him if he is getting ice cream
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Thank you very much for answering my questions last week. As I listened to your show last
 week and the comments about Iranians demonstrating on the streets, I began to
wonder what would make Jews want to demonstrate, and the common denominator seems money, and
jobs, and material things. Just like Iranians would risk their lives for material things
maybe the Jews will do it too. As strange as it is, the residents of southern Israel don't demnostrate over almost daily
rocket attacks, and instead sit in shelters. But when it comes to material things Jews do demontrate too.
 As an  example, Israelis were willing to go on strike over the airline industry benefits in Israel. 
Perhaps JTF needs to stress to residents of Yehuda and Shomron that they will become like 8800 people from Gush Katif.
I went to the website of "CROIC Heartland"
which member eb22 mentioned in last week's show, and they have a may 2009 report about former Gush Katif residents.
Almost 4 years after the expulsion from Gush Katif, and the Israeli government promise that
"There is a solution for every resident",  21% of them are unemployed, only 20% of agricultural business owners were able to restart their business again.
Only 12% of families live in permanent homes. Lets see what Jewish people in Yehuda and Shomron will do
if they will know that for many years after the proposed removal from their current homes, 88% of their families will live in temporary housing,
 be unemployed, and with minimal prospects of restarting  businesses that they now have. Also, maybe Jews in other areas
of Israel will start worrying about their taxes and standard of living, because they will have to support  tens of thousands
 fellow Jews from Yehuda an Shomron who will basically go from productive members of society to welfare recipients.
 What do you think?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 12:55:49 AM »
Dear Chaim

First of all I wanted to say what a pleasure it was to meet you and all the great JTFer's at the meeting earlier this month.

Now on to my Question

The real message that President Hussein gave in Cairo was one that was anti semitic anti Israel. He endorsed the Muslim position on the Settlements and even quoted Jihad Verses from the evil Koran. The said "The Holy Koran" "The Holy Bible" and downplayed Judisiam by saying "The Talmud States" And the quote Jesus Mahuamuad and Moses Peace be upon them" it just made me sick. What is it going for the Obama worshiping Media to see what this evil man is really saying it seems that he is getting more and more radical by the day the and the media is worshiping him. They don't see what and idiot he is and and how he distorts history and even the Rashional for a Jewish state. It makes me sick to see even my So Called Conservative Friends downplay what this sick and evil man is saying and even twist it to be Pro Israel or Natural.

Your thoughts Chaim

All the Best

David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 03:17:39 AM »
Dear chaim,

Is it true that the Vatican had a part in breaking up former Yugoslavia, and helping murder Serbs during the early 1990s and 2nd World War?

Im not saying this is true, I just want to know.

Toda Achi

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 10:50:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I'm sorry to have to bring up this subject but it is about the death of Michael Jackson don't get me wrong
I'm glad he's dead and even laughed a little when I found out about it, Same with the other actress that posed on playboy, I think that the streak of death was not enough at all I think more celebrities should die of cancer and aids. Moving on what troubles me more about the whole situation is how much everyone is mourning him with this It is safe to asume that child molesting is becoming more and more acceptable( along with famous rich schvartzas commiting crime) it is one of the most frightening things i have ever seen sometimes I can arguments that he is innocent How would you respond to this. Also with this I have cut many people (friends and such) out of my life for even having one ounce of sympathy for this muslim schvartza monster Have you ever been in a situation where you just cut people off because they were to much to the left? What is your opinion about all this

Thanks again
John.

Offline Global Warming is a Hoax

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »
Dear Chaim what do you think of the television show Happy Days. I think its real nice. It reminds me of a time in America where there were no multi-national corporations, government bureaucrats, apes roaming the streets, woman stayed at home and took care of the family, no violence and crap on television, and the U.S. dollar was actually money before Richard Nixon took the U.S. dollar off the gold standard and made it into a currency. I think shows like that are beautiful and watching it brings a slight tear to my eye.
-Aharon

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

In a discussion in the Forum earlier this week,    someone posted the following:

http://www.aish.com/literacy/concepts/Preservation_of_Life.asp

"Placing Oneself in Danger

We are commanded to preserve our health and well being, as the Torah states, "Take heed and guard your life very carefully" (Deut. 4:9), and "Guard your lives very carefully" (ibid. 4:15). It is therefore forbidden for a person to deliberately injure himself or endanger his life or health in any way. Torah law itself requires that we be more strict concerning a danger to our physical well being than concerning a violation of its own commandments.

One who places either his own or another's life in danger is guilty of violating the commandment, "Do not allow a dangerous situation to remain in your house" (Deut. 22:8   ). For this reason, one should keep his property clear of anything that might cause a serious accident.

It is an extremely serious sin to cause one's own death, whether by intent or negligence. One who does so is considered a murderer, as the Torah states, "I will surely demand an account for [spilling] your own life's blood" (Genesis 9:5).  "

My question is as follows,    At what point is endangering one's life?

The reason I'm asking this question is that the real JDL under the late and great Rabbi Kahane and yourself were heroic in the defense of the Jewish people and Righteous Gentiles.      The Rabbi went to Harlem along with some JDL members in order to stand up to the Black Panthers,    when no one else seemed willing to because of perceived danger.      You were willing to take a chance in bombing Soviet property,   in order to save Soviet Jews.      These are just a couple of many examples of the heroic efforts of both of you.        Knowing how knowledgeable the Rabbi was about the Torah and how knowledge you are about the Torah,     I know both of you would go the extra mile and then-some not to violate the Torah laws.     Especially when factoring in your very high levels of righteousness.       Yet,    it gets back to what defines endangering one's life?

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline JTFenthusiast

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 10:45:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I come from a secular background, but have becoming increasingly Zionist and more interested in my own Judaism through listening to your program and exploring YouTube.  You are a real pillar of strength in a society that is decaying in so many ways. I have been thinking for a long time that I want to contribute to JTF in anyway possible.  I have been active on YT fighting anti-semitism. The one thing about JTF that I have an issue with is the way that gay people are addressed. 
     It seems to me there is a real lack of compassion in this area.  So much of what you say makes incredible, no--extraordinary sense.  I do not mean to offend you, but so much of what you say is right on, that it's difficult to hear you excoriate people that some of us love or are connected to.  With much thanks in advance, JTFE

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 11:39:24 PM »
Hello Chaim my question is about the DC train crash. Do you think the train crash wouldn't of happened if the train operator wasn't black? They said she was only on the job for 6 months. Would you say she was a product of affirmative action
?.
Thanks and as always GD bless

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 12:38:06 AM »
Chaim,
  Why did some hassidem believe that rabbi Schneerson was the Messiah?

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 07:41:13 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you believe there are varying levels of culpability on the part of the European nations which went along with Adolf Hitler during World War II, or do you think they were all equally guilty? Obviously countries like Bosnia, Albania, and Croatia enthusiastically joined Hitler because they were Muslims and Jew-haters. Poland tried to fight the Nazis, but they tended to be just as anti-Semitic as the Germans and killed Jews on their own. Italy's government was formally allied with Hitler but it is my understanding that the Italian people themselves were overwhelmingly against fascism, and Mussolini was immediately killed by the Italian resistance after surrendering to the Allies. The Baltic states (Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia) were occupied by both the Nazis and the Soviets - some resistance groups there helped the Jews but others collaborated with the Nazis against the Soviets. Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Holland all generally hated Hitler and they tried as hard as they could to help the Jewish communities. Serbia, of course, fought heroically against the Nazis and their Muslim allies.

The order in which I listed those countries seems to me to be from most to least culpable in terms of their abetting of the Nazis. Would you agree?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 07:49:03 AM »
what is your opinion on former representative Richard Armey?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 10:06:05 PM by imaknick »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 11:17:12 AM »
Dear Chaim

Do you think Fox news spends to much time talking about topics that are not that important and are redundant such as the Carrie prejean situation rather than talk about the real situations?  Also what is your opinion on Glenn Beck?

Thanks

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 12:06:54 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions?

What is your opinion of,HaRav, Professor Daniel Hershkowitz, who is the current Minister of Science & Technology in Israel? I heard him speak on Arutz Sheva, and he appears to be a righteous Jew with the same goals that we have.

Also what is your opinion of Ya’akov Dov "Katzele" Katz, who from his views and war record also appears to be a righteous Jew?

I know that Katzele is chairmen of the National Union Party, while Hershokowitz  leads a separate party due to a split over the leadership of the Religious Zionist movement, but are they not both righteous Jews who just have a mere disagreement?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week I asked about limits on faith and I did not expect you to agree with me although I think you might have misunderstood some of my points but I don't want to continue that discussion.  I want to talk about the reasons and benefits of faith from my point of view.

Even if they were non religious people I think men like Begin, the Sternists, the IDF leaders and even Ben Gurion and the leaders of the uprising of the Warsaw Ghetto had many elements of faith.  They were able to look at an entire world largely opposed to them and still follow a belief into action that created miraculous results. 

My own reasons for faith are largely based on two experiences or events.  In 1967 I was 12 years old and attending Hebrew School.  My parents were non practicing, in fact my father who was a very good man was non religious bordering on anti religious.  They sent us to the Orthodox Synagogue (it was easy walking distance) for our Jewish education but told us not to believe what we learned there, when I came home and asked why we don't keep kosher, not travel on Shabat etc.  As weird as this sounds I was far from the only person with this experience.  So when we learned all the Biblical istory they would tell us they were just stories sort of like fairy tales.   We knew about the founding of Israel but that was sort of viewed as a fluke not a miracle of Biblical proportions.  So in May 1967 when the situation in the Mid East heated up, most people expected another massacre of Jews.  They all felt it was a shame but not much we could do about it.  My mother offered a useless suggestion that if she did not have a family she would go to Israel to help in some way (her single brothers and sister did not).  Of course as history showed the Jews not only defeated the enemy but made huge advances.  Later it was all easily explained by the excellent showing of the IDF the Arabs parking all their planes in a neat row for the IAF to take out etc.

This is to me what faith is all about.  There are plenty of brave people who had faith that was not rewarded.  I have read of how the Polish Cavalry units tried to fight off the Nazi Panzer units and were massacred.  Their bravery and faith were not rewarded.  Faith must be mixed with bravery, skill, and reason.  I am sure that Israeli intelligence knew that the Arab planes were all neatly lined up and had a plan to take them out to win the war quickly.  This told me that the stories I read in the Bible were not fairy tales.  That there was something extraordinary about Jews and that if we did the right things and were smart about it we could have spectacular results.  Today the fact that so much attention is focused on Israel and Jews despite the fact that we are such a tiny proportion of the world's population and control a miniscule amount of land tells me something is unique about us that cannot be explained by other means.  How many Jews have had huge influences on history?  Einstein, Freud, Marx, etc.  They might not have been religious, they might have even in many cases had lousy ideas.  Yet their influence is way out of proportion to what numbers what indicate they should be.

As a second revelation of sorts, when I was in my teens and early twenties it was the widely held belief that casual sex was a physically harmless activity.  Penicillin would take care of any diseases and birth control would prevent unwanted pregnancies and if all else failed abortion would solve any problems.  Leaving aside any moral or emotional issues it sounded plausible.

I lived in San Francisco when young gay men started dying of some mysterious ailment.  A buddy of mine treated some of the first victims and said he was sure it was a sexually transmitted ailment.  Others thought it was caused by the drugs that were popular in the gay community.  In time we learned about AIDS.  Over time hundreds of thousands of people died from it (maybe my count is low) and millions of others are suffering from it in some form.  Arrogant people were taught that something is bigger than people and there is a cost to immoral behavior.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2009, 08:47:52 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you think it is possible for someone who is a muslim, nazi, self hating jew, communist, black racist or who is outright immoral, to change his or her ways completely and become a righteous individual? 

God Bless America, Israel, and the West

Minuteman