Author Topic: Where's the criticism of left-wing Jewish organizations?  (Read 5496 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Where's the criticism of left-wing Jewish organizations?
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2009, 10:16:50 PM »
 And don't tell me that no one criticizes Muslims today.  But if anyone says something that is less than flattering about Jews, all hell breaks loose.

Yeah right says this flaming little maggot... (a month ago :laugh:)

WE RIGHT WING Jews dont USE the Holocaust NOR our Jewry to gain some dumb a $$ sympathy.

I couldnt care LESS what you stupid Jew-hating maggots say.
I hear it ALL DAY long on my blog of 'hate, criticizing feminism, telling homos that they are doing ABOMINATIONS against G-d"  and more.. bla bla bla

You know what, curiousLIAR, I SO would LOVE to kick YOUR A $$.  I could too, and just the thought of it, makes me HAPPY.

Jews were CHOSEN to bring the LAW into the earth- we have to UPHOLD it whether YOU lying scum like it or NOT.  Nevermind the pigs in power- we ALL know they are JINOs, except curious-jerk face here.

Just out of curiousity MORON...do you REALIZE that right wing Jews do NOT go into office here in the USA??
 Do you know why???
IT IS FORBIDDEN, so us RIGHT WING Jews dont have ANY, even ONE Jew to stand up for us here in the gallut.

I hope you DIE....soon.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
Right-wingers aren't popular because they have more fear of heaven than of the establishment. What a cry of dismay that would arise from the left if more people started to follow the Bible instead of political correctness.. My family has always been a Gdfearing one; they're all Christian, I am not (I'm probably closer to a Noahide than anything), and I was always made to believe that the prosperity of the U.S. was tied up very closely with its Judeo-Christian heritage. Remove that heritage and see what results: fags getting married, abortion, atheism and so on.

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without Gd and the Bible.

So said President Washington, and he was referring to the Gd of the Bible. As someone from a Christian background, he also meant the New Testament when he referred to the Bible, but there would be nothing new without the old.

I don't blame Jews or non-Jews, I just blame the Gdless beliefs of people who'd rather act like people did before the flood was sent on a sinful world. Just my two cents.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Moshe92

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 10:16:30 PM »
Right-wingers aren't popular because they have more fear of heaven than of the establishment. What a cry of dismay that would arise from the left if more people started to follow the Bible instead of political correctness.. My family has always been a Gdfearing one; they're all Christian, I am not (I'm probably closer to a Noahide than anything), and I was always made to believe that the prosperity of the U.S. was tied up very closely with its Judeo-Christian heritage. Remove that heritage and see what results: fags getting married, abortion, atheism and so on.

It is impossible to rightly govern the world without Gd and the Bible.

So said President Washington, and he was referring to the Gd of the Bible. As someone from a Christian background, he also meant the New Testament when he referred to the Bible, but there would be nothing new without the old.

I don't blame Jews or non-Jews, I just blame the Gdless beliefs of people who'd rather act like people did before the flood was sent on a sinful world. Just my two cents.

I agree. Great post.