Author Topic: This is really sad  (Read 1691 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
This is really sad
« on: April 29, 2007, 05:37:13 PM »
I called Verizon (the telephone company) about my dsl service that I signed up for but was having trouble because I didn't get all the equipment and a CD to start the service so I called and guess what answered the phone?, a Mexican woman, do this day I don't know what she said but I told her my problem and she said you get CD, equipment in few days I said thank you and hung up, I knew I was in trouble so I called back in a few days and this time I got an Asian guy which are suppose to be pretty good with computer stuff, guess what?, once again, communication was lost because he was probably eating some rice when he was talking to me, so I called back again after a few days and this time  an ape woman answered the phone (now this is the sad part) I said thank G_d.
Once we got through the mmmm's and the dis, dats you Am's and me ams she told me I am have to buy that part, she am say buy it at Staples so I did and it works fine.  Why did it take a gook, wetback and a monkey to solve this problem for me?  America what a great country now!

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
Re: This is really sad
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 10:52:08 PM »
One time I was having a problem with a credit card (which I no longer have). the biped on the other line said only a supervisor can help "but they don't speaks to nobody." I then had enough and asked to speak to a WHITE person.."dere ain't no white people here <giggle>" and she hung up.

I lost the credit card..I refused to pay it because of that. I didn't lose sleep over it

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:25:41 PM »
I called Verizon (the telephone company) about my dsl service that I signed up for but was having trouble because I didn't get all the equipment and a CD to start the service so I called and guess what answered the phone?, a Mexican woman, do this day I don't know what she said but I told her my problem and she said you get CD, equipment in few days I said thank you and hung up, I knew I was in trouble so I called back in a few days and this time I got an Asian guy which are suppose to be pretty good with computer stuff, guess what?, once again, communication was lost because he was probably eating some rice when he was talking to me, so I called back again after a few days and this time  an ape woman answered the phone (now this is the sad part) I said thank G_d.
Once we got through the mmmm's and the dis, dats you Am's and me ams she told me I am have to buy that part, she am say buy it at Staples so I did and it works fine.  Why did it take a gook, wetback and a monkey to solve this problem for me?  America what a great country now!

please don't use racial slurs. Not all Jews are White, a considerable amount of Jews are dark skined Caucasiods. Also this makes like we are White supermacists when we are not. Using words like Gooks,Wetbacks, and monkey does not slove the problem its creates more problem.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 04:52:59 AM »
Yakov,

Did you ever think of studying and getting a degree in the study of races. I am sorry for my ignorance but I forgot the particular name for the study of races. Is it anthropology? Anyway you would be good at this.