Author Topic: Sebian singer anti Jewish video with article  (Read 5949 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Sebian singer anti Jewish video with article
« on: March 01, 2011, 07:28:28 AM »
what is she saying i don't speak Serbian                    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4035674,00.html                     
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
Re: Sebian singer anti Jewish video with article
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 09:30:33 AM »
what is she saying i don't speak Serbian                    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4035674,00.html                     
This Maya is a stupid cow, illiterate slut! 
She is so  far from being popular! she does not know to distinguish between an elephant
and fish! let alone know what is a Jew!
And the reality show "Dvor" (Palace) is usually rubbish were is  coming
only punks! And this television station that broadcast it (PINK TV) is
worst existing TV stations in Serbia, together with B92.
And then you have politicians and other journalists who can not wait these things to magnify. To make an elephant from mosquito!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 10:28:54 AM »
Only retarded idiots watch this.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 04:22:21 PM »
I've heard(not in this video) she said something like "disliking the Jews" becasue ,as she said, "the Jews bombed us", probably meaning on the most influential people in USA and NATO who had Jewish background. I think she said something like that...I don't watch that television and their reality destructive shows.
But in this article, the video has nothing to do with the Jews.

Also, I can't see any kind of growing antisemitism in Serbia.
The text says:
Ambassador Arthur Koll said Monday he is "appalled" by the incident. "Lately an increase of anti-Semitic incidents has been recorded in Serbia, this being the latest and most visible one," he said.

What incidents? I live here and didn't notice any kind of incidents.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 02:34:22 AM »
I've heard(not in this video) she said something like "disliking the Jews" becasue ,as she said, "the Jews bombed us", probably meaning on the most influential people in USA and NATO who had Jewish background. I think she said something like that...I don't watch that television and their reality destructive shows.
But in this article, the video has nothing to do with the Jews.

Also, I can't see any kind of growing antisemitism in Serbia.
The text says:
Ambassador Arthur Koll said Monday he is "appalled" by the incident. "Lately an increase of anti-Semitic incidents has been recorded in Serbia, this being the latest and most visible one," he said.

What incidents? I live here and didn't notice any kind of incidents.

Зашто им објашњаваш? Да ли ми треба после сваке изјаве неког плаћеног идиота да им доказујемо да нисмо против њих?! Па докле бре више. Ма терај их у пичку материну!
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2011, 06:27:06 PM »
When the regime's television (RTS) of  pro European friendly government, in the survey indicates that over 80% of Serbs considered Jews as friendly nation, it proves that the percentage is higher! And this is proof that Serbia has no right Anti-Semitism, but anti-Semitism propaganda and an attempt to set a fire between these two nations  !

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2011, 06:20:06 AM »
Thank you!

So, only 5.9% of people in this survey clearly says that Jews are not they  friendly nation. In serbia lives 36 nations of minorities including Croats! So, this number of haters is even lower !
http://www.arhiva.serbia.gov.rs/cms/view.php?id=1016

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2011, 06:35:23 AM »
http://nasi1389.rs/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=440:2011-03-06-08-36-24&catid=36:vesti

ECSD (European Centre of Serbian Diaspora) on the occasion of last night, arresting  members  of '' НАШИ 1389'', informed the World Jewish Congress, Federation of Jewish Communities of Serbia,
Jewish Community of Belgrade and the Jewish Community of Zemun about anti-Semitic, apropos, anti-Jewish from B92 media and urged them to publicly react to the occasion constant expansion of disturbing information !

The reason for the protest was the rejection of B92 and Veran Matic (editor of TV B92)  to publish a denial of '' НАШИ 1389 '', which is a legal obligation of B92, because they had published heinous lie of patriotic organization '' НАШИ 1389 '' as an organization "recognizable by hostility towards the Jews", which is why '' НАШИ 1389 '' decided on a peaceful protest in front of building of the B92,because it is well known that '' НАШИ 1389'' as the Serbian patriotic organization founded on the principles of orthodox values oppose any fascist ideology, and it is clear that the Jews are treated as people who shared the same fate with the Serbian people just die painfully of fascism and fascist ideology.

My rough translation of part of this text, most important part!

Offline crnitrn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2011, 09:52:43 AM »
http://nasi1389.rs/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=466%3Aurban-guerilla-campaign&catid=43%3Aenglish&Itemid=87

Urban guerilla campaign

SNP Nasi 1389 due to the breaking of basic human rights and political freedom by media house B92 and the marionette regime, is commencing a campaign during which banners will be hung and graffiti will be drawn against the lies by B92. As our protests have been banned and we have not been given the right to deny allegations, we will fight for the truth with all possible resources.
The first action of the campaign, we hung a number of banners on the roofs of buildings surrounding the lying media B92.

SNP Nasi 1389 reminds the public that the reason for this campaign is a result of B92 repeatedly alleging on their daily news, that our “movement is known for its hate towards Jews”.

We have sent many statements denying those allegations however the rude Goebbels Matic refuses to publish them. Therefore, as long as the police repression continues towards our activists and in the breaking of our freedom of gathering and freedom of speech and different thought, we will fight for our rights and the truth about SNP Nasi 1389!

Information service SNP Nasi 1389

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2011, 09:01:30 PM »
She blames leftist Jews for bad events in Serbia...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,