Author Topic: Hello and THANK YOU!  (Read 2962 times)

Offline FedUpInLA

• New JTFer
Hello and THANK YOU!
« on: July 19, 2007, 11:39:51 PM »

Hi folks, I'm Pat and I live in Los Angeles CA and have been estranged from my Methodist upbringing for years.  When I heard about JTF, I almost couldn't believe it.  You guys ROCK!  When I saw the one video of your primary spokesmen just laying out the truth on American black crime and the evil scourge of Islam, I almost fell to my knees. I was laughing so hard, becuase that stuff hits home like a brick.  It felt so good to hear some truth and feel some JOY!

For years I never wanted any part of any "racial" organizations because of their attitude to the Jews.  I close my ears when that "Zionist Conspiracy" stuff starts, but I wanted somewhere to speak my mind on these maniacs who blew up the largest buildings in New York and we're going out of our way not to "offend" them!  You gotta be kidding me!  Now, I'm hearing some fire-breathing Jewish guys and it makes me proud and thrilled to be an American and know you guys "have my back". 

I hope I can get involved here with all the discussions, and learn some more about your faith.  If all the Jews in Israel are as tough and no nonsense as you, the Arabs had better give it up.  I can't see those cowards- "men" who get their wives and little children to strap Semtex to their bodies- ever overcoming a nation like that.  And maybe Americans can learn a little something any finally stop apologizing to the world for working hard and EARNING what we have!

Right on gentlemen!  Keep kicking A**!!!!

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
Re: Hello and THANK YOU!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 12:32:18 AM »
welcome aboard! you sound like you will be a quality JTF member

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 12:54:47 AM »
Hey Pat, welcome to the forum !
Glad to see that there are still some good people left there in LA-LA Land.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 01:25:11 AM »
Excellent, you're exactly what we're looking for!  Welcome to the board!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 03:53:31 AM »
welcome
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline FedUpInLA

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:57 AM »

Well, thanks to everyone who has given me a warm welcome.  This is tough stuff, but I want you to know that it is the unmitigated JOY I felt reading one man's giving truth to his brother that made me want to join here!  Yes, these are horrible times, but without optimism and hope, we are lost creatures in a sea of nihilism.  The time may be soon when Americans as individuals have to choose between siding with the gutter religion of Islam, or our older cousins, the Jews.  This is nothing to get upset over.  The current world is a mess.  Surely the good and the righteous can overcome if we only recognize who our REAL friends are. 

Very rarely do I give into hyerbole.  But when I read how these videos can "Change the world"- count me in.  Asians, whites and Hispanics need to get on board and realize who the enemy is, and how vile and horrific they are.  If that makes me a "Kahanist", then plead guilty do I.  But this website, the little time I've had to really "get into it", has given a sense of hope and joy to my heart.  What is there better than hearing the TRUTH!  Blessings to you all, especially those most out front- hated you shall be by these idiots, but loved by those who have any sense of honor and decency. 

This is one of the last hopes of my country.  I am so thrilled to be able to see such wisdom, and know that decent people are not alone and adrift. 

newman

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 05:12:52 AM »
G'Day, FedUp.....Glad you're along

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 07:15:37 AM »
FedUpInLA, you are one of the quality people that JTF is looking for.  It is because of good people like you, people who see the truth, that I am hopeful about the future of the United States and Western Civilization.  Your post rings a chord in me because that was exactly how I felt when I first found out about JTF.  I was ecstatic and I couldn't believe what I was hearing, it was almost too much truth for me to handle!  I look forward to getting to know you, you seem like a really great guy.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 10:54:08 AM »
Welcome aboard Pat.  I think you'll love it here. 

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
FedUpInLA, we know EXACTLY how you feel! lol

Welcome to the forum!

jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim