Author Topic: 'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger  (Read 1721 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member

Interesting.  Full interview tomorrow on RT News.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: 'Trump won’t be permitted to win' - Assange interview with John Pilger
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 06:02:12 AM »
I don't like to tune into Putin TV. This propaganda tool is so crude it's really pathetic.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2016, 10:53:34 AM »
I've also been saying that Trump won't win.  I would like to see Sean Hannity kill himself on election night if Trump does lose on Tuesday.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2016, 05:34:21 PM »
Here you go too far. Suffices that he eats his hat.
I've also been saying that Trump won't win.  I would like to see Sean Hannity kill himself on election night if Trump does lose on Tuesday.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 09:45:05 PM »
I don't like to tune into Putin TV. This propaganda tool is so crude it's really pathetic.
Zelhar, which 'media' isn't a propaganda tool today?  I am glad that Clinton has been exposed.  Especially if she is going to be our next President.  It's about time. 

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 06:33:19 AM »
I find RT especially crude in this regard, it's like they don't bother even trying to pretend they are anything but a Putin mouthpiece. I agree that there is no independent or unbiased press.
Zelhar, which 'media' isn't a propaganda tool today?  I am glad that Clinton has been exposed.  Especially if she is going to be our next President.  It's about time.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 06:42:51 AM »
Then you know what you are getting.  Which is not true with most other media and websites.
I find RT especially crude in this regard, it's like they don't bother even trying to pretend they are anything but a Putin mouthpiece. I agree that there is no independent or unbiased press.

I don't know RT from a hole in the wall.  But I find the Wikileaks, Assange and 'Americas' reaction to the leaked emails interesting.  Most people I talk to idon't even think it is real.  Yet, the dems don't deny it and want to point to the source as the problem.  And they get away with crime and racism.  We are pathetic. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 09:13:43 AM »
Wikileaks has stated he didn't actually give the interview for RT but by some media agent that sold the rights to RT afterwards.  Their intention was not for it to end up being an RT production, at least that's what they claim.