Author Topic: Bush: All religions pray to 'same God'  (Read 1823 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Bush: All religions pray to 'same God'
« on: October 07, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »
'That's what I believe. I believe Islam is a great religion that preaches peace'

President George Bush has repeated his belief all religions, "whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same God" – an assertion that caused outrage among evangelical leaders when he said it in November 2003.

Last year, WND reported criticism of Bush from Wafa Sultan, a native of Syria, who said the president was empowering terrorist leaders whose ultimate aim is for Islamic law to govern the world by proclaiming Islam a "religion of peace."
"I believe he undermines our credibility by saying that," said Sultan. "We came from Islam, and we know what kind of religion Islam is." 

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58026

Our leaders have a spine of a jellyfish.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Bush: All religions pray to 'same G-d'
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 04:31:35 PM »
Our God.[Jewish and Christian] has nothing to do with the moon god of islum.I saw President Bush bow his head with muslums in prayer.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 04:44:03 PM »
What comes around goes around, maybe his daughters will end up with muslim husbands who will take them to live in some glorious muslim crapistan, where they can live happily ever after with their 3 co wives as servants and slaves ;D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 04:58:22 PM »
LOL!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 06:37:58 PM »
Yep that's true Olmert, GWB and his Saudi friends are worshiping same god; Mamon called the golden calf in Torah. ::) ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm