Author Topic: Islam : The moon was split into 2 pieces  (Read 3642 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Islam : The moon was split into 2 pieces
« on: October 01, 2007, 05:53:17 PM »

Volume 4, Book 56, Number 830:
Narrated Abdullah bin Masud:

During the lifetime of the Prophet the moon was split into two parts and on that the Prophet said, "Bear witness (to thus)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 831:
Narrated Anas:

That the Meccan people requested Allah's Apostle to show them a miracle, and so he showed them the splitting of the moon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 832:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The moon was split into two parts during the lifetime of the Prophet.

Source = http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/056.sbt.html#004.056.830

This muslim website believes it http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.answering-christianity.com/split_moon_12202006.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.answering-christianity.com/moon_split.htm&h=443&w=630&sz=51&hl=en&start=7&tbnid=H7m9t5p-9yTMVM:&tbnh=96&tbnw=137&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dmoon%2Bsplit%2Bislam%26gbv%3D2%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff
No peace, without FREEDOM.

kellymaureen

Re: Islam : The moon was split into 2 pieces
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »
What a miracle ....Im convinced :D

I think my favorite bit of "islamic science" is the explanation of why children look like one parent or the other :D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:55:10 PM »
WOW the science involved.allah wants all to dis robe.Ok I did now, what?NO really Im naked ,what should I do.Come on its cold here.Screw you mo yo mohhamed im freezing .
nite jerk

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 08:53:35 AM »
What a miracle ....Im convinced :D

I think my favorite bit of "islamic science" is the explanation of why children look like one parent or the other :D
You know, I actually forget this, might you enlighten me to the specifities of this subject?

PS: I thought it was the Jews who split the moon?  Didn't the Mossad test their new "moon splitting" death ray a few months ago.

"When a cat and dog fight, the cat usually dies......and the world blames the Jew." - S. Sussman
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2007, 03:01:01 PM »
Bukhari:V4B55N546 "Allah's Apostle said, ‘Gabriel has just now told me of the answer. If a man has sexual intercourse with his wife and gets discharge first, the child will resemble him, and if the woman gets discharge first, the child will resemble her.'"  :D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 03:02:35 PM »
Good cause Im quick.not LOL

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2007, 03:32:02 PM »
Does that mean that when I get married there will be many MarZutra's running about? ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2007, 03:33:19 PM »
Lol only you know :laugh:

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2007, 03:38:38 PM »
Laugh out loud :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2007, 03:47:07 PM »
Lol only you know :laugh:
Ah, come on....  I'm trying to "think positive".... ;D

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2007, 03:47:33 PM »
 :D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2007, 04:37:09 PM »
Yes and I believe there are no arab Israelis.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2007, 11:43:22 AM »
Nice doctored photo there. Those muzzies will do anything to legitimize islam.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2007, 01:18:47 PM »
Mstislav I absolutely love your little picture and your quoted views... ;)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2007, 10:04:52 PM »
Mstislav I absolutely love your little picture and your quoted views... ;)

Thanks a lot!!  :)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .