Author Topic: Wakey Wakey new social media platform is useful for us  (Read 3123 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wakey Wakey new social media platform is useful for us
« on: July 21, 2020, 09:25:41 PM »
Ted Cruz made a speech he's joining parler. It's not bad. It's good to get in early if it gets really big. Make a JTF page and put everything up. Lets test the limits of their free speech claim. Go now, tell me if I can be useful, but virtually all my energy is expended on maintaining my sanity through worlds of pain atm.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Wakey Wakey new social media platform is useful for us
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 10:17:17 PM »
We can trust this guy to flip the site for the left hard. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR PHONE NUMBER WHEN SIGNING UP. Use a free service like this: https://receive-smss.com/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 10:20:19 PM »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 02:34:47 AM »
I joined Parler and I have still not been censored after saying the following:

"Black lives don't matter unless they behave like human beings, which BLM (Black Lynch Mob) clearly does not."

I also said some anti-Semitic black athlete should be lynched with all the rope in Israel, and that Planned Perverthood should be burned down, and got only likes.

Ted Cruz had a conversation with the CEO of Parler before joining and spoke pretty positively about it.  I think JTF would do well to put up an account on Parler to promote the Bit Chute videos and website.

Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 01:20:59 PM »
I joined Parler and I have still not been censored after saying the following:

"Black lives don't matter unless they behave like human beings, which BLM (Black Lynch Mob) clearly does not."

I also said some anti-Semitic black athlete should be lynched with all the rope in Israel, and that Planned Perverthood should be burned down, and got only likes.

Ted Cruz had a conversation with the CEO of Parler before joining and spoke pretty positively about it.  I think JTF would do well to put up an account on Parler to promote the Bit Chute videos and website.

Hey, is this the original Dan Ben Noah? 
Where have you been?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 01:31:44 PM »
Hi Dan. What's up. Where have you been?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »
Hey, is this the original Dan Ben Noah?  Where have you been?

It's not a new account. He deleted his old posts from his account that was created in 2007.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 12:32:24 AM »
בס''ד

We have an account on Parler since June 29.

I tried uploading our videos there and the uploads failed. I even reduced the size of the videos to comply with their requirements.

If someone knows how to upload videos there, it would help us. I also need help figuring out how to upload videos on gab.com.

https://parler.com/profile/Soneetchem/posts

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 05:03:05 AM »
בס''ד

I tried uploading our videos there and the uploads failed. I even reduced the size of the videos to comply with their requirements.

If someone knows how to upload videos there, it would help us. I also need help figuring out how to upload videos on gab.com.

Noachide has been linking to your videos on gab, but I'm not sure if you can upload directly there. Beware of gab. They banned me because I shared Kahanist content.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 07:46:36 AM »
בס''ד

There are groups on gab.com where people can share various things. I share JTF videos in Free speech group.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2020, 12:59:36 PM »
Noachide has been linking to your videos on gab, but I'm not sure if you can upload directly there. Beware of gab. They banned me because I shared Kahanist content.

So much for the claim that many make that Gab is a free speech platform.  >:(
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2020, 05:00:35 PM »
So much for the claim that many make that Gab is a free speech platform.  >:(

Gab is a Nazi platform pretending to be a free speech platform. I started linking to Chaim's videos in the comment section of Rabbinical YouTube channels. That seems to work for now.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2020, 12:23:12 AM »

:o

Really?  I thought Gab is supposed to be the free speech haven?  Is that only true for white supremacists?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2020, 12:24:00 AM »
Gab is a Nazi platform pretending to be a free speech platform. I started linking to Chaim's videos in the comment section of Rabbinical YouTube channels. That seems to work for now.

Cool idea.  Kudos to you.   I should try that as well.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2020, 03:57:58 AM »
Doesnt matter how crap the video channels are. First upload all of Rav Kahanes videos if theyre not there yet, then link your own videos or jtf in the comments. with youtube taking them down if people search for the speech those will come up.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 09:01:52 PM »
בס''ד

It's also possible to link to your videos on Parler like I did on my profile:

https://parler.com/profile/DanBenNoah/posts
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2020, 11:49:40 PM »
It's also possible to link to your videos on Parler like I did on my profile:

https://parler.com/profile/DanBenNoah/posts

בס''ד

Thanks Dan.

I just uploaded two of our prior videos on our Parler account. Let's see if there are any viewers or reaction.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 02:04:26 AM »
בס''ד

Users
Hashtags

No User search results found for "Jewish task force"

#   0 Parleys
No Additional Hashtags

When searching for JTF, this appears

Mcmullin003
@Mcmullin003

Profile Photo
Song of hope
@Songofhope

not JTF

#jtfmaga   4 Parleys
#cjtfoir   1 Parley
#jtfc   1 Parley
#jtfv   1 Parley
#notdjtfault   1 Parley
No Additional Hashtags

Where AAAAAAARE you??

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2020, 02:08:49 AM »
No Chaim either

Profile Photo
Chaim
@Chaimm

🇬🇧 Proud #Tory #Zionist Jew 🇮🇱 Despise remainstream #MediaScum. Pro-women, anti-wokeness. Trump2020. FTEU. (((Anti-anti-Semitic))). #KAG #DefundTheBBC #Israel #Brexit #Conservative #AllLivesMatter

Users
Hashtags
#   0 Parleys
No Additional Hashtags

Did you maybe name your page something no one who wanted to find you would ever search for?

Freeking Ronnie Putz is sending me auto messages in my message there, JTF could welcome people there too. It'll be totally weird if you aren't interacting though... or searchable...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 07:18:44 PM »
Hello

Not a comedian here

I don't go out of my way to tell you to do things because I like to see my writing or want to be your daddy

You have unrestricted access to conservatives who are not Nazis. Why are you all not crapping yourselves to explore this opportunity? Pay for advertising, send every single new member a message, and build jtf. You've been waiting for something like this and you don't even know it, jtf will slaughter there, all the we love Israel because they're nice to homos pages are doing great and the Americans comment they don't like homos.

Make accounts, follow everyone you possibly can, post post post 3-5 times a day for as long as it lasts.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2020, 07:20:10 PM »
Oh. Change your handle from sommetchem, whatever that is, to something that someone will actually search for.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 07:28:02 PM »
I mean there other things I can say, but I'm sure you know what to do, and I'm not sure anyone will. If someone searches for soneetchem or jtf and then Hebrew characters, you're lucky. At any rate, make both your name and your handle jewish task force if you think you're branding is good enough, or like real Israel right or something search engine friendly if you don't, which I don't atm, but maybe you'll do good marketing soon.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 11:14:51 PM »
Tomi Lahen is following 27,000 people. We have to be at least as good at marketing as her. Give me or someone 24 hours with the account and I'll just follow follow follow, and upload every jtf video and tag it a hundred tags people search.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2020, 02:26:47 AM »
Oh. Change your handle from sommetchem, whatever that is, to something that someone will actually search for.

Soneh et chem means "(I) hate you (plural)".

« Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:51:06 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2020, 10:05:46 AM »

Soneh et chem  "(I) hate you (plural)".

Aw that's cute. Like an adorable puppy. No one searches for that, and it is useless. Also every single JTF video needs to be #ed with whatever the top trending tags are that are relevant. Has no one ever heard of SEO?