Author Topic: UNOFFICIAL MEETING OF JTFers!!!  (Read 15240 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
UNOFFICIAL MEETING OF JTFers!!!
« on: October 24, 2007, 12:20:03 AM »
I noticed that there are many NYers here on the forum... I would like to meet some of our members and get to know people, if you feel the same let's do it!
Who's down?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: UNOFFICIAL MEETING OF JTFers!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 12:23:58 AM »
Here comes the paranoia bro but I would! ;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 12:26:58 AM »
Excellent Wayne!  O0
If we have 10-20 people committing, we'll have double by the end of it all... I have been a strong supporter for 1 year and still I have NEVER met any of JTF members. I hope to meet Chaim someday as well!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »
I don't live as close but If I knew in advance I would! :)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 12:31:37 AM »
If it's in NYC, then I'm all for it.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 12:40:26 AM »
Queens College maybe?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2007, 12:45:53 AM »
How about Thursday, 10:00PM, Columbus Circle, at the southwest corner of Central Park, at the base of the monument capped by gold statuary.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2007, 12:50:51 AM »
Sorry Im all for it but Id need a bit more time :).I live in West Virginia.But I love your boldness brother!I do look forward to it  and I think it would be great to eat or something together! O0

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2007, 12:50:56 AM »
Queens College maybe?

Excellent Choice!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2007, 12:57:45 AM »
No fair! I'm too far away  :'(

It's Perfectly fine, MILLS !
 Just get the word out to ALL our members and have them ALL know that WE want to get together SOON!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2007, 12:57:58 AM »
It can all be arraigned.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 12:59:29 AM »
So let's pick a date and time and go for it. I think Manhattan will be smarter than Queens since it's the center of NYC. If we have people coming in from outta state, chances are they are staying in Manhattan or maybe Brooklyn. Queens is like 2 hours from Brooklyn.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2007, 01:01:31 AM »
So let's pick a date and time and go for it. I think Manhattan will be smarter than Queens since it's the center of NYC. If we have people coming in from outta state, chances are they are staying in Manhattan or maybe Brooklyn. Queens is like 2 hours from Brooklyn.

Fine by me... Whatever is Easiest and most Accessible!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2007, 01:12:09 AM »
I get out of work at 6 on weekdays, so anytime after that is fine.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2007, 01:15:54 AM »
Vito what is that picture?LOL :)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2007, 01:30:37 AM »
That's me and my 30-06  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 04:37:44 AM »
Dumb Italian thinks he's a red neck.LOL So am I ...its ok with us  mountain Italians!Its like old NY but we have an accent.Not me Im from NY....But I love em ,but NY style they aint right!30-06 LOL

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 04:43:26 AM »
For those of you coming from outta state, keep in mind NYC gun laws are very strict. In short, you cannot have any kind of firearm with you here unless you have a NYC permit, and keep in mind even small things like mace are iilegal.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2007, 05:41:37 AM »
Can I make a suggestion? This is a public forum. A lot of enemies are reading it. There could be some attempts at provocation or threats of violence if they know where you are meeting. Call me paranoid. I suggest that instead of arranging the meeting place on the open forum, you designate a coordinator to whom people could write a personal message asking about the place to meet. The only messages that should be responded to must be from people who have already been the members of the forum for a while and have recommended themselves as reliable. Otherwise, a hostile person might register to take advantage of this.

I'm not in NY, so I can't meet you unfortunately. I'll be with you in thoughts.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2007, 05:49:48 AM »
Good idea.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2007, 08:23:16 AM »
my advice is not to post meetings directly on this forum....best to do it covertly on PM or instant messaging...and like a phone chain...

so i would say, you make a post on who is interested in meeting? And then those that say "Yay" you PM them...and you dont make it such a big crowd either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2007, 08:39:22 AM »
I agree 100% with Masha.
I would myself be happy to join you in a meeting,
but I live in france...it's a bit far from N.Y. ...
Anyway, for your sake,
since we need you ALL JTFers here, safe and alive,
if you are to meet each other,
DO NOT DISPLAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT IN PUBLIC.

:)

But it is still a nice idea to meet each other, if possible.

O0
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2007, 09:52:58 AM »
Dumb Italian thinks he's a red neck.LOL So am I ...its ok with us  mountain Italians!Its like old NY but we have an accent.Not me Im from NY....But I love em ,but NY style they aint right!30-06 LOL

My last name means "cowboy" in Italian.. so I have every right to be a redneck if I want to  8;)

kellymaureen

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2007, 10:23:43 AM »
Hey thats a great new picture ;)!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2007, 02:50:04 PM »
For those of you coming from outta state, keep in mind NYC gun laws are very strict. In short, you cannot have any kind of firearm with you here unless you have a NYC permit, and keep in mind even small things like mace are iilegal.

LOL Its not like all the JTFer's are going to get together and go muslim hunting!