Poll

Practically every Israeli leader who gives up parts of the land of Israel is either deposed within a year or dead. Begin, Rabin, Netanyahu, Sharon and now Olmert. Is this Coincidence or is it Divine Providence?

Coincidence. Don't attach too much to it.
1 (8.3%)
Divine Providence. G-d doesn't like humans messing with his plan and rejecting his covenant.
11 (91.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Coincidence or Providence?  (Read 3253 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Coincidence or Providence?
« on: October 29, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »
I think it is Providence.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

Re: Coincidence or Providence?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:17:39 PM »
I agree, not a coincidence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 12:19:14 PM »
Don'nt know
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 12:23:08 PM »
Begin died because he was in a depression because of the 1982' war and all the soliders that died in it (plus, the leftists called him Nazi, Murderer etc').
Netanyahu isn't dead as far as I know and he have pretty big support in the Israeli public.

Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 12:28:39 PM »
Begin died because he was in a depression because of the 1982' war and all the soliders that died in it (plus, the leftists called him Nazi, Murderer etc').
Netanyahu isn't dead as far as I know and he have pretty big support in the Israeli public.

Dexter, listen.     

Begin and Netanyahu were examples of leaders deposed within a year of giving up land. Begin with Yamit and Netanyahu with the Wye-Hebron surrender.

Rabin and Sharon are examples of Dead.

Olmert will either die of cancer or leave office, so we don't know what will happen with him yet.

I guess all of Chaim's "They should only die of cancer" curses actually work.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »
Ultimately, I suspect, God has a say in all things.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »

Dexter, listen.     

Begin and Netanyahu were examples of leaders deposed within a year of giving up land. Begin with Yamit and Netanyahu with the Wye-Hebron surrender.

Olmert will either die of cancer or leave office, so we don't know what will happen with him yet.

Actually, Begin died 13 years (If i'm correct, anyway, it was more than 10 years) after giving up the land, so it have nothing to do with each other.
Rabin was murderd, and Sharon isn't dead..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 12:34:53 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »
Ultimately, I suspect, G-d has a say in all things.

That's my point.

I think that it is obvious that when Olmert gets cancer RIGHT BEFORE his big give away Judea and Samaria conference, that is no coincidence.

That is no coincidence.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »

Dexter, listen.     

Actually, Begin died 13 years after giving up the land, so it have nothing to do with each other.
Rabin was murderd, and Sharon isn't dead..

I said DEPOSED, Dexter. Not Dead.

And Sharon is brain dead.

He is for all practical purposes dead.

Either way, he was deposed.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 12:39:10 PM »

That's my point.

I think that it is obvious that when Olmert gets cancer RIGHT BEFORE his big give away Judea and Samaria conference, that is no coincidence.

That is no coincidence.
Huh ? Olmert wanted to give Judea and Samaria but no more, now Jerusalem is only in his mind and it's on theory anyway.

I said DEPOSED, Dexter. Not Dead.

And Sharon is brain dead.

He is for all practical purposes dead.

Either way, he was deposed.
Sorry..It's obvious that Netanyahu was deposed after his acts, but he do have a lot of support.
Begin quited so it is diffrent.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:57:47 PM »
Earth to Dexter.   

Bush wants a Palestinian state created before he leaves office.

That means Judea and Samaria and Jerusalem.

It's not theory, it may happen very soon.

Now Bush may need to find another pushover.

But it's not theory, Bush is actively pushing for it.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
I can't belive I defended this man a year ago; George Wahabi Bush turned to no better traitor than Clinton or Carter; If the Bush will force the Annapolis conforence on weak Jehudas US will be struck by Muslim terrorists; The G-d does exists and HE don't like people an/or nations tryng to divide Holy Land.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 01:07:03 PM »
Earth to Dexter.   

Bush wants a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state created before he leaves office.

Dexter to earth:
Bush wants to create a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state created before he leaves office, but there are no talks about it in the Israeli PM's office. And it is theory, for now.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 01:07:49 PM »
I can't belive I defended this man a year ago; George Wahabi Bush turned to no better traitor than Clinton or Carter; If the Bush will force the Annapolis conforence on weak Jehudas US will be struck by Muslim terrorists; The G-d does exists and HE don't like people an/or nations tryng to divide Holy Land.   

I agree, I voted for him because I never vote dem, and the alternative to him was horrifying...but he has disappointed me.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 01:12:41 PM »
Earth to Dexter.   

Dexter to earth:
Bush wants to create a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state created before he leaves office, but there are no talks about it in the Israeli PM's office. And it is theory, for now.

Dexter, how do YOU know what is spoken about in the PM's office and what is not?

He keeps making statements about how he want his hitkansut plan.

I don't understand your optimism.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 01:14:49 PM »
I think it is Providence.

Absolutely. 

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 01:50:56 PM »
Prostate cancer..

this type of cancer is a sad thing..Guiliani had it when he was running for NY senate against Hitlery..but he's ok now...

But yes, as far as Olmert...fascinating that I saw that in teh headlines..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline guyNbluejeans

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »

That's my point.

That is no coincidence.

The brilliant Dr. Savage I'm sure would have something to add to this question. He'd probably make a mention about specific things that haven't gone Israel's way and then ask you/me about the (seeming) inconsistency on God's part.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 02:04:05 PM »
Earth to Dexter.   

Dexter to earth:

Dexter, how do YOU know what is spoken about in the PM's office and what is not?

He keeps making statements about how he want his hitkansut plan.

I don't understand your optimism.
Chaim is right when he says that Bibi is more dangerous than Olmert.
Even it's spoken in the PM's office right now (and I don't think it is), Olmert have no political force to do this act.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 02:17:07 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:54 PM »
Coincidence I think NOT!