Poll

What state would you be most likely, and maybe die for?

Israel
10 (45.5%)
USA
7 (31.8%)
Germany
0 (0%)
Serbia
1 (4.5%)
Other
4 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 02, 2007, 10:52:46 PM

Author Topic: Love of ones country!  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Love of ones country!
« on: October 29, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »
Id say my state of West Virginia then Israel then serbia then USA,maybe!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Love of ones country!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:54:05 PM »
Id say my state of West Virginia then Israel then serbia then USA,maybe!
but you're not even a Serb, are you?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:56:57 PM »
I Know there plight and as a soldier ,regret we[USA] fought on the wrong side. I Would hold my head up high and serve along side Serbs :)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 11:00:35 PM »
USA, but I wouldn't fight for the current corrupt bloated corporate puppets, or the neo-communists on the other side of the aisle. I'd fight for THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, and the Constitution, the one that Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Benjamin Franklin set up, as a matter of fact a true patriot would fight the corporate puppets and the neo-communists that are [censored] on our country and Constitution directly.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »
NY I agree but most of that is just history to people like Condolezza Rice and Jorje Bush  put an end to that. :'(

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »
I love all the lands I call home.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 11:26:11 PM »
And they are....... :)

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 12:52:34 AM »
Where my family is  ;)

O0

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 12:59:29 AM »
Israel, hands down. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 01:04:03 AM »
I hear you bro.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 01:52:38 AM »
I would die for the U.S. of A. and the State of Israel today if that was needed to help bring victory to my nation.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 02:03:21 AM »
South Africa and Israel go hand in hand. And then, to any western nation that I deem an ally

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 03:04:45 AM »
Poland, Israel Serbia and USA in that order but the last one is suposed to rather help us the poor buggers. And BTW you fight for your Families and land; or like US founding fathers said for your property and freedoms not for goverments.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 03:16:45 AM »
yes Exactly ;)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 04:04:10 AM »
I gotta say its the Republic of Venezuego

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 04:07:05 AM »
LOL

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 06:33:04 AM »
This is no easy question for me. In the next great war, which is coming in the near future, I pray, that Germany will take the right side. But i am not very hopefull, but some hope is left.

I have served four years in the German "Bundeswehr". I am shure, that i have the military know-how.

Perhaps it will come the point, on which I have to join with the military-forces of the rest of the free world. I think the European and Muslime armies are weak and Serbia or Israel can beat them, when they really have the will for this.

The main problem is the politically behaviour of the USA. When they fight against Serbia again (God forbid), or against Israel one day(God forbid) only God himself can give the victory for us.

I think I have to take the right side, even if I have to decide against Germany or any other country. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 06:57:50 AM »
Which ever country will ask for help in a real war against Islam and no i'm not a mercenary
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 07:15:16 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 07:13:08 AM »
I'd like to quote General George S. Patton on this particular question.  Consider his quote to be my answer.

No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 08:49:01 AM »
This is no easy question for me. In the next great war, which is coming in the near future, I pray, that Germany will take the right side. But i am not very hopefull, but some hope is left.

I have served four years in the German "Bundeswehr". I am shure, that i have the military know-how.

Perhaps it will come the point, on which I have to join with the military-forces of the rest of the free world. I think the European and Muslime armies are weak and Serbia or Israel can beat them, when they really have the will for this.

The main problem is the politically behaviour of the USA. When they fight against Serbia again (G-d forbid), or against Israel one day(G-d forbid) only G-d himself can give the victory for us.

I think I have to take the right side, even if I have to decide against Germany or any other country. :(

I am with you Broerder.

I pray also that Deutschland will fight on the right side.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 10:21:38 AM »
Well it's very tough to pick just 1!
Since I was born in Serbia/Yugoslavia, raised and educated in America, and G-d's land and people are in Israel. I Pick ALL 3 !

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 11:21:54 AM »
I've lived in 3 countries: Greece, Mexico & UK but I wouldn't fight for any of those.

The only country I would fight for is Israel.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »
Cute picture! :)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 02:08:18 PM »
I've lived in 3 countries: Greece, Mexico & UK but I wouldn't fight for any of those.

Also, great picture! :)

I voted for Israel. This is for only one reason: Without Israel, there is no America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 05:03:20 PM »

Was that picture taken at that kid's bris?  :::D

Sorry, couldn't resist  ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.