Author Topic: THE SAME SELF HATING JEW RETURNED, HE HATES JTF AND CHRISTIANS  (Read 3366 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
THE SAME SELF HATING JEW RETURNED, HE HATES JTF AND CHRISTIANS
« on: November 02, 2007, 02:17:00 PM »
AMASTERWOLF:    WE HAVE HAD WELL OVER A MILLION HITS ON OUR EXPOSING ISLAM VIDEO MANY OF YOU SEEN, JTF.ORG WE WANT THIS MOVEMENT TO GROW, JOIN UP ON THE FORUM BE ACTIVE.

NoMoreFascisim:    what a tool a cult, You are a Goy leave the Jews alone.
NoMoreFascisim:    what will wolf do when Hillary is in the white house?   rut row
AMASTERWOLF:    HOW CAN ANY ONE CALL HIMSELF JEWISH AND SUPPORT A PARTY THAT HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO DESTROY HIS OWN PEOPLE IT SHOWS HOW SICK YOU ARE YOU ANIMAL

NoMoreFascisim:    they tell them they are helping Israel - but are just stealing their money

AMASTERWOLF:    FACIST DOG WHAT H AVE YOU EVER DONE FOR ISRAEL

NoMoreFascisim:    wolf,  Jesse Jackson need our help don't be selfish.

AMASTERWOLF:    JTF IS PUTTING THE FEAR ON LEFTIST COWARDS YOU KNOW WHY, IF THEY WEREN/T AFRAID THEY WOULDNT MENTION IT.  JESSE PIMP?  WHY DON'T YOU PAINT YOURSELF BLACK LIVE IN THE HOUSING PROJECTS AND YOU SUPPORT HIM? HOW MANY BLACKS LIVE NEXT DOOR TO YOU YOU WORM, IF YOU SAY YOU GOT PLENTY I AM CALLING YOU A LIAR.  YOU FIGHT FOR THESE BEASTS AND THE ARABS NEVER ONCE YOU WOULD FIGHT FOR YOUR OWN  PEOPLE.

AMASTERWOLF:    JFT.ORG/E IS OUR FORUM JOIN WITH US BE A PART OF A MOVEMENT THAT IS LEGIT

NoMoreFascisim:    wolf, is a cult member I can't take anymore of this I am out.

AMASTERWOLF:    JTF TO YOU SELF HATING WORM.  YOU SO FAR FROM BEING REHABILITATED YOU MAY AS WELL STAPLE THE FORSKIN BACK ON YOU SELF HATING COWARD.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 03:02:10 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: THE SAME SELF HATING JEW RETURNED, HE HATES JTF AND CHRISTIANS
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 02:34:57 PM »
Well, you're certainly frightening him out of the chat room quicker and quicker.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 02:36:36 PM »
That person obviously doesn't know what a cult is?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 02:40:22 PM »
I liked how you told him to re-staple his foreskin back on. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 03:01:37 PM »
David Ben Mosche has had many run ins witht his guy as well.  And I am happy to say I just recruited 3 more into our membership if you check membership listings and see the name RRH thats one of em.  And I am on that mission to get as many interest and the ones that give me the bs are  leftists, schvratza animals and muslim mutants.  You know the sewage.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 03:13:27 PM »
David Ben Mosche has had many run ins witht his guy as well.  And I am happy to say I just recruited 3 more into our membership if you check membership listings and see the name RRH thats one of em.  And I am on that mission to get as many interest and the ones that give me the bs are  leftists, schvratza animals and muslim mutants.  You know the sewage.

Masterwolf, can you convince David to come on the forum?

He could make an appearance once a week, or once a month, or once period. 

Having David as a member would be great for the forum.  Please say that you'll at least try.  :)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 03:34:40 PM »
I just issued a challenge to this worm to debate Chaim, he knows who Chaim is.  Doubt he will except it though.  But I challenged him not only to debate me, but to debate CBP

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »
I think were terrible as a cult!LOL :::D Maybe were not trying hard enough!LOL ::) :::D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 04:31:52 PM »
Cult? I dont think so. My Hebrew teacher tried to argue that with me, that I'm being brainwashed, so I asked her what she would do when Arabs become a majority and she said she didn't think it would happen. What a fool, she just can't pick, democracy or Judaism
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 04:35:35 PM »
I just issued a challenge to this worm to debate Chaim, he knows who Chaim is.  Doubt he will except it though.  But I challenged him not only to debate me, but to debate CBP

Chaim will wipe the floor with this loser.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Joe Schmo

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2007, 07:59:34 PM »

Masterwolf, can you convince David to come on the forum?

He could make an appearance once a week, or once a month, or once period. 

Having David as a member would be great for the forum.  Please say that you'll at least try.  :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2007, 08:37:04 PM »
These are the kinds of Jews that I would say deserve anti-Semitism.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »
I use the caps in chat not for yelling but for better seeing when the screens are moving so fast

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »
And I also use it its easier for my eyes, those AOL chat screens go sweeping fast at times you can get dizzy. 

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 05:10:52 PM »
Well, you're certainly frightening him out of the chat room quicker and quicker.

What is truely sick is that there are so many goofballs like this guy that is so thick minded that they just do not get it.