Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?  (Read 45635 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2007, 09:14:00 PM »
Well, the issue is quite simple. If you dislike gays and lesbian for breaking Torah Laws, that's ok. But you must be fair and hate EVERYONE who breaks Torah.
If you just think homosexuals are negative for the society, then it's a problem, b/c noone can tell another person what to do in his private life, unless the reprimand is based on a Divine Law.
The Maccabeans had a great religious zeal, and they named their children Alexander, after Alexander the Great, who was said to be gay and surely was an idolator!!! It seem that ancient Jews didn't care so much about a Gentile's private deeds. Why should YOU care so much?
They only thing about gays that scares me is their activism for gay marriage and adoption. Gay individuals do not trouble me. One gay saved me once from a gang of Nazis
First of all Alexander the Great was not gay.  Second of all, there's a whole story behind how Alexander has become a Jewish name.  I can tell you if you want to hear it.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »
I'm gonna tell you why people dislike male homosexuals

1) They spread aids

2)half are infected with aids

3) Besides that, i don't think they they are bad people. I don't agree with what they do, but to each his own.  I don't think they should be put to death for their activity.   Believe me, straight people can be the scum of the earth.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2007, 09:55:04 PM »
I'm gonna tell you why people dislike male homosexuals

1) They spread aids

2)half are infected with aids

3) Besides that, i don't think they they are bad people. I don't agree with what they do, but to each his own.  I don't think they should be put to death for their activity.   Believe me, straight people can be the scum of the earth.
there are bad straight people too, nobody is arguing that. However Homosexuality is specifically forbidden in the Torah and Jewish Law
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2007, 10:43:07 PM »
Shalom Tzvi

My backup has arrived :)

Thanks for that Tzvi.

Shalom. No problem.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #104 on: November 06, 2007, 10:51:59 PM »
In the Future -  all homosexual activity in all States should be punished by death.
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0O0 O0 O0
It is just a matter of keeping Humanity safe from the filth they create.
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0
Look what is happening !?!?!?!
Do you think G-d is pleased with that?
He warned us not to do this!!!!

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:54:23 PM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2007, 12:10:55 AM »
Ambiorix, you're making this into a big joke like Merkava. Homosexuality is nothing to laugh about. It is a tremendous problem, which has been made so by liberalism.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2007, 12:16:41 AM »
Ambiorix, you're making this into a big joke like Merkava. Homosexuality is nothing to laugh about. It is a tremendous problem, which has been made so by liberalism.

You are right and I apologise for that.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2007, 05:50:33 AM »
Well, the issue is quite simple. If you dislike gays and lesbian for breaking Torah Laws, that's ok. But you must be fair and hate EVERYONE who breaks Torah.
If you just think homosexuals are negative for the society, then it's a problem, b/c noone can tell another person what to do in his private life, unless the reprimand is based on a Divine Law.
The Maccabeans had a great religious zeal, and they named their children Alexander, after Alexander the Great, who was said to be gay and surely was an idolator!!! It seem that ancient Jews didn't care so much about a Gentile's private deeds. Why should YOU care so much?
They only thing about gays that scares me is their activism for gay marriage and adoption. Gay individuals do not trouble me. One gay saved me once from a gang of Nazis
First of all Alexander the Great was not gay.  Second of all, there's a whole story behind how Alexander has become a Jewish name.  I can tell you if you want to hear it.

I'm realy interested why so many Jews in times of Machabeans, Herod and NT had such greek names like John, Philip and Alexander.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2007, 07:03:17 AM »
Many of those Jews were Hellenist, they turned their backs on Judaism and embraced Greek culture and language in order to assimilate with the Greeks amongst them.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
Well, Merkava, it doesn't make sense why you object to homosexuality, but can't understand why people hate them. If you think their actions are immoral and disgusting and are affecting the US in a negative way, why don't you hate them?

Barak....I think its a joke how you guys make such a big deal about it. Okay, I don't like homos either but i don't let it get to me like I used to. Its bad , but we have more important things to worry about. We are in an all out war with the Nazi/Muslims and you are worried to death about what some homos does behind closed doors ? If they are not flaunting it infront of you ignore them. How are they a threat to you? Homos are just as annoying as blacks and Husar. I don't like them but I won't spend a lifetime grieving about them. I have more important things to worry about such as Israel and her safety and the increasing Nazi/Muslim threat.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

newman

« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2007, 12:03:53 PM »
Well, Merkava, it doesn't make sense why you object to homosexuality, but can't understand why people hate them. If you think their actions are immoral and disgusting and are affecting the US in a negative way, why don't you hate them?

Barak....I think its a joke how you guys make such a big deal about it. Okay, I don't like homos either but i don't let it get to me like I used to. Its bad , but we have more important things to worry about. We are in an all out war with the Nazi/Muslims and you are worried to death about what some homos does behind closed doors ? If they are not flaunting it infront of you ignore them. How are they a threat to you? Homos are just as annoying as blacks and Husar. I don't like them but I won't spend a lifetime grieving about them. I have more important things to worry about such as Israel and her safety and the increasing Nazi/Muslim threat.

Merk,

Nobody is bothered by the odd pair of bum-bandits doing a bit of brown-hatting in their tastfully decorated apartment.

Our opposition is to the radical gay political movement.

This movement is dangerous. It supports under-age sex, it opposes sencorship, it supports muslim terror, it is left-wing, it is anti-religious and worst of all it is anti-free speech and seeks to outlaw ALL opposition.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2007, 12:06:54 PM »
This movement is dangerous. It supports under-age sex, it opposes sencorship, it supports muslim terror, it is left-wing, it is anti-religious and worst of all it is anti-free speech and seeks to outlaw ALL opposition.
They support Muslim/Nazis & Underage sex ? That is sick...they should be erradicated from the face of the planet along with NAMBLA. How come these sick bastards haven't been banned ?!?!?!?

newman

« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2007, 12:10:33 PM »
They support Muslim/Nazis & Underage sex ? That is sick...they should be erradicated from the face of the planet along with NAMBLA. How come these sick bastards haven't been banned ?!?!?!?

Because at least 75% of gays support this lobby. They in turn are supported by the glitterati of Hollywood and all left of centre politicians.

They are like muslims, they act reasonable in TV interviews but all their actions are aimed at undermining every Judaic/christian/western value we have.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2007, 12:16:13 PM »

I'm realy interested why so many Jews in times of Machabeans, Herod and NT had such greek names like John, Philip and Alexander.

Alexander became a Jewish name in honor of Alexander the Great. After he came to Israel, I belive that the Rabbis said that we will name every child born Alexander during that time. - so it was an adapted Jewish name.  - the other - I believe was used both by the hellinists and also the early christians, allthough maybe these names were used in translation from Hebrew to Greek. for example Johanan became John.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2007, 10:32:35 PM »

Merk,

Nobody is bothered by the odd pair of bum-bandits doing a bit of brown-hatting in their tastfully decorated apartment.

Our opposition is to the radical gay political movement.

You're right. Let them flaunt their homosexuality in their own homes, not in the streets.

What gets me so angry is that liberals actually support this behavior, and influence them into parading in the streets, saying that they should be proud of what they are and they should flaunt it.

Judaism and Christianity is against homosexuality. It is considered immoral and therefore, that is another reason for me to hate it.

Homosexuality doesn't contribute anything to the world.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2007, 11:49:58 PM »
Nobody has answered my question about why the pharmaceutical companies haven't come up with a drug to treat homosexuality. I'm not being cute. It's a serious question. Do any of you have any thoughts, opinions, or input on this question?

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2007, 11:59:24 PM »
Nobody has answered my question about why the pharmaceutical companies haven't come up with a drug to treat homosexuality. I'm not being cute. It's a serious question. Do any of you have any thoughts, opinions, or input on this question?

Because it's no longer a disease, it's a choice in the eyes of the sick politicians. IF the pharma guys bring out an antidote, they'll be scrutinised and harshly dealt with

During pre-South Africa, South African military scientists/doctors were way in front of homo research. In fact, they tested some of the soldiers on the border with medications, and were quite successfull.

newman

« Reply #117 on: November 08, 2007, 01:46:07 AM »

They have numerous drugs to treat homosexuality. Cyanide, strichnine............ etc

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #118 on: November 08, 2007, 03:51:33 AM »

They have numerous drugs to treat homosexuality. Cyanide, strichnine............ etc
:::D :::D

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #119 on: November 08, 2007, 04:11:28 AM »

Because its psychological. I don't believe its a disease.
Its vile.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2007, 04:31:18 AM »
Sarah is right. It is psychological. She's even more right in saying it's vile  O0

Ive also heard that it's a hormonal mbalance, which can ofcourse be treated

im wondering, do homo's see men more attractive than women, or what?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2007, 06:15:28 PM »
Sarah is right. It is psychological. She's even more right in saying it's vile  O0

Ive also heard that it's a hormonal mbalance, which can ofcourse be treated

Umm, yah! That's what makes them homosexual!  ???

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2007, 06:20:44 PM »

Because its psychological. I don't believe its a disease.
Its vile.

Psychological problems have treatments and medications available. If someone has depression or anxiety, they can receive therapy and medication to treat the symptoms. If someone has a fetish or paraphilia, this is identified in the DSM-IV as abnormal and atypical behavior and identified as a psychological disorder where treatment is also available. But when it comes to homosexuality, the DSM-IV doesn't classify it as a disorder or a paraphilia and there is no therapeutic treatment or medication available to treat it. So why are other psychological conditions and symptoms treated in the mental health field, but not homosexuality?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2007, 02:46:35 AM »
There aren't treatments for homosexuality simply becuase their behaviour is not dangerous for others, and besides that treatmentes may harm a person's identity and be cruel. However it's unfair that a gay who wants to try those treatments is not provided with them. Everyone should be free to try a treatment, even if it may be harmfull to him. It's like volunteers who may want to lend their bodies to experiment with a new vaccine. It's their choise and should be respected!!!