Author Topic: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?  (Read 48699 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE TOWARDS HOMOSEXUALS ?
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
There has been homosexuality in all nations and every period off human history. I see no problem that they "come out of the closet". Even if practised secretly, it's also a violation of the Torah. But in a society where you can be even atheist or idolator, I don't see what's the problem with gays.
However I strongly oppose gay "marriage", and consider gay adoption as a very serious crime. In Let-be-land, in case there would be a same sex couple who attempts to adopt a child, they would be immediately and definitively expelled, and charged for the crime of "Forced indocrination of children", since the child would be forced to condone homosexuality and deprived of his freedom of speech.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2007, 02:51:40 PM »
Plus, Merkava, just you posing this question shows that you don't understand what is so wrong with homosexuality. Why do you even need to ask why so many hate them? Isn't the answer obvious? You've been given a variety of reasons, yet, you continue to not understand why this hate exists. It is unnatural to not hate homosexuals.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 06, 2007, 02:54:41 PM »
There has been homosexuality in all nations and every period off human history. I see no problem that they "come out of the closet". Even if practised secretly, it's also a violation of the Torah. But in a society where you can be even atheist or idolator, I don't see what's the problem with gays.
However I strongly oppose gay "marriage", and consider gay adoption as a very serious crime. In Let-be-land, in case there would be a same sex couple who attempts to adopt a child, they would be immediately and definitively expelled, and charged for the crime of "Forced indocrination of children", since the child would be forced to condone homosexuality and deprived of his freedom of speech.
Yes, there has been homosexuality in the past, and there are surely those in history nobody knows about. But it wasn't encouraged centuries ago. It's an age-old lifestyle, but it's just as sick as it was back then. They have no right to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle under any circumstances.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2007, 02:57:24 PM »
Plus, Merkava, just you posing this question shows that you don't understand what is so wrong with homosexuality. Why do you even need to ask why so many hate them? Isn't the answer obvious? You've been given a variety of reasons, yet, you continue to not understand why this hate exists. It is unnatural to not hate homosexuals.

Like I said....I used to hate them with passion but then I realized how stupid that was. Aslong as they keep it to themselves I am happy. As long as my future child is not encouraged to become one I am happy. I work in an industry where there are homosexuals so I have matured enough to accept them aslong as they don't flaunt it.

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: November 06, 2007, 03:00:18 PM »
Yes, there has been homosexuality in the past, and there are surely those in history nobody knows about. But it wasn't encouraged centuries ago. It's an age-old lifestyle, but it's just as sick as it was back then. They have no right to flaunt their disgusting lifestyle under any circumstances.

The Ancient Greeks didn't think it was sick.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2007, 03:08:27 PM »
Tolerating has the same effect as encouraging.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2007, 03:10:30 PM »

Like I said.....I am cool with the homos aslong as they keep their sins away from me.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2007, 03:21:10 PM »

BTW, if a Serb decides to convert to Judaism, or Noahidism, and repents from worshipping Ortodox idols and images. What is he?

You are not informed.
Stop talking nonsense.

This is the second message witch insults my religion.
It is irritating me.

You must know that JTF has aslo a Serbian community.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2007, 03:40:10 PM »
Dude no disrespect.

I asked the other person's point of view. You are not a Ben Adam. You are just a stupid Serb You are a very sensitive person who gets stirred up.

You made yourself look immature out there.

Wrong thread ?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2007, 03:56:35 PM »
You are not informed.
Stop talking nonsense.

This is the second message witch insults my religion.
It is irritating me.

You must know that JTF has aslo a Serbian community

While Catholic images, even if forbidden by Hallacha, are only symbols, orthodox ikons are really worshipped, and it sounds idolatry to me. I found idolatry as repulsive as gay parades. And that's not because of religious zeal, just repulsion. (I'm not a Tzadik). If your repulsion to gays is to be understood, why not my repulsion to idolatry?
Of course I respect your right to be whatever you want. But don't expect me to like it!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2007, 03:58:17 PM »

Like I said.....I am cool with the homos aslong as they keep their sins away from me.
Being cool with them, allows them to grow and continue their practice because they are not pressured to stop.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2007, 04:40:39 PM »

Like I said....I used to hate them with passion but then I realized how stupid that was. Aslong as they keep it to themselves I am happy. As long as my future child is not encouraged to become one I am happy. I work in an industry where there are homosexuals so I have matured enough to accept them aslong as they don't flaunt it.

The majority do flaunt it! Maybe the few you know don't, but most do.

Why is it stupid to hate something evil? Homosexuality is very evil, and evil should be hated with a passion, because that's the only way it's not going to be encouraged. It needs to be discouraged as much possible. If one is homosexual, they should not be encouraged to take part in homosexual acts.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2007, 04:50:04 PM »
Why is it stupid to hate something evil? Homosexuality is very evil, and evil should be hated with a passion, because that's the only way it's not going to be encouraged. It needs to be discouraged as much possible. If one is homosexual, they should not be encouraged to take part in homosexual acts.

I don't think hate will prevent a gay to commit sodomy. Perhaps love would do a better job.
BTW It's funny that there is not a topic like this to deal with adultery.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2007, 06:09:04 PM »

I don't think hate will prevent a gay to commit sodomy. Perhaps love would do a better job.
BTW It's funny that there is not a topic like this to deal with adultery.

We don't use the A-word
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2007, 06:13:24 PM »
We don't use the A-word

Why ?? Thats a bit absurd

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2007, 06:30:05 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
We don't use the A-word

Why ?? Thats a bit absurd
[/quote] ;D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »
Adultery happens ! Why is the word banned ?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2007, 06:48:16 PM »
Adultery happens ! Why is the word banned ?
It is not banned.
I'm just fooling you.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
oh !

lol....the jokes on me then  :D

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2007, 07:35:51 PM »
Well, Merkava, it doesn't make sense why you object to homosexuality, but can't understand why people hate them. If you think their actions are immoral and disgusting and are affecting the US in a negative way, why don't you hate them?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2007, 07:38:39 PM »
Well, Merkava, it doesn't make sense why you object to homosexuality, but can't understand why people hate them. If you think their actions are immoral and disgusting and are affecting the US in a negative way, why don't you hate them?
Are you a homo?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »
I don't like homosexuals and i don't want to have contact to them, because I avoid bad company. 8)

P.S.
I like JTF. Here can I say all things, which I think, without getting in trouble. O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2007, 07:52:05 PM »
Are you a homo?
Excuse me? I've been battling in this topic to get Merkava to see that homosexuals should be hated by all means!

And if this is a joke, stop it, because you're not funny. I've been watching you joke all around this discussion, and it's getting tiring.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2007, 08:31:52 PM »
It's been proven to be a mental illness

Where did you get that from ?

DOC: "The patient suffers from a mild case of homosexuality but it can be controlled"

Don't be silly ....its not a mental illness.
Actually until 1974 it officially was.  And even if it wasn't, it's still an abomination.  The buck stops with Hashem.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2007, 09:11:09 PM »
Well, the issue is quite simple. If you dislike gays and lesbian for breaking Torah Laws, that's ok. But you must be fair and hate EVERYONE who breaks Torah.
If you just think homosexuals are negative for the society, then it's a problem, b/c noone can tell another person what to do in his private life, unless the reprimand is based on a Divine Law.
The Maccabeans had a great religious zeal, and they named their children Alexander, after Alexander the Great, who was said to be gay and surely was an idolator!!! It seem that ancient Jews didn't care so much about a Gentile's private deeds. Why should YOU care so much?
They only thing about gays that scares me is their activism for gay marriage and adoption. Gay individuals do not trouble me. One gay saved me once from a gang of Nazis