Author Topic: The New York City Marathon  (Read 1441 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
The New York City Marathon
« on: November 06, 2007, 11:59:10 PM »
   To my surprise, the winner for the woman's division of the NYC marathon was a blond from England. Of course the woman after her was from Ethiopia and the winner of the men's division was from Kenya. The big question is why almost all of the winners are from African countries. My theory is that running and walking has always been their only source of transportation and that is why they are so good at it. We see from the ones that came here that they can barely drive vehicles, yet maintain them. In old movie's we see all different types of aborigine people riding horses. This scene is missing for Africa since Africans were unable to learn how to ride them. Any thoughts?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

newman

Re: The New York City Marathon
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 02:31:22 AM »
   To my surprise, the winner for the woman's division of the NYC marathon was a blond from England. Of course the woman after her was from Ethiopia and the winner of the men's division was from Kenya. The big question is why almost all of the winners are from African countries. My theory is that running and walking has always been their only source of transportation and that is why they are so good at it. We see from the ones that came here that they can barely drive vehicles, yet maintain them. In old movie's we see all different types of aborigine people riding horses. This scene is missing for Africa since Africans were unable to learn how to ride them. Any thoughts?

It's illegal performance enhancment. Bookies tell the ethiopians that there's a McDonalds voucher for them at the finish line.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: The New York City Marathon
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 09:32:18 AM »
Quote from: takebackourtemple link=topic=11000.msg#msg date=
In old movie's we see all different types of aborigine people riding horses. This scene is missing for Africa since Africans were unable to learn how to ride them. Any thoughts?

Yes, it takes a tremendous amount of brain power to invent such technologically advanced items like a saddle and bridle.  We're talking Africa here.  Need I say more?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson