Author Topic: Hey i have a great idea for JTF when we get bigger  (Read 982 times)

raiseyourfist

Hey i have a great idea for JTF when we get bigger
« on: November 08, 2007, 08:25:08 PM »
As most people know who are aware of JDL's activities they use to run camp training days and bands of people patrolled danger areas and went out defending persecuted jewish territories under threat from anti-semetism

What if JTF were to do this on a larger scale, here are some videos to show you what i mean:

What does everyone think about this idea that JDL implemented some years ago?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hey i have a great idea for JTF when we get bigger
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 08:35:38 PM »
raiseyourfist:  "...What does everyone think about this idea that JDL implemented some years ago?..."

During that time, insane Jews all over the U.S. denounced JDL as vigilante terrorists & hooligans.

If the "neighborhood watch" gangs were resurrected today, everyone would be immediately arrested and charged with terrorism and probably a dozen other felony charges.

Foxman & the ACLU would join Jackson & Sharpton everywhere in the media demanding that the courts give the "Jewish hoodlums" the maximum sentence possible.

If Bush denounced the Minutemen as "racists" from the White House merely for guarding America's southernmost border, what do you think would happen the very first time an altercation took place in the act of defending Jewish life and/or property?

But I like the idea very much other than for those reasons.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Hey i have a great idea for JTF when we get bigger
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
The option is to fight for the right to be armed, and to end these stupid gun control laws.  Then Jews should learn to use guns and be comfortable with them.