Author Topic: VIDEO: Two Ronnies: Orthodox Jew insurance against Catholicism!  (Read 2272 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
VIDEO: Two Ronnies: Orthodox Jew insurance against Catholicism!
« on: November 12, 2007, 03:58:50 PM »
A smile for your day...   :)

"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: VIDEO: Two Ronnies: Orthodox Jew insurance against Catholicism!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 05:05:38 PM »
 :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 05:08:43 PM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Do they have Ronnie Barker doing Wee Willey McGaubles?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 12:26:51 AM »
A smile for your day...   :)

great sketch,
BE CAREFUL.

that little comedian is one of the BIGGEST ANTISEMITES I have ever seen on TV!!!

that sketch was an exception. And he does not play the jew in that sketch. The other ronnie does.

I saw a program where the little ronnie was going through old clips, and he showed one where a religious jew dressed in black, black hat, beard, was like goliath, chasing somebody, and the person, like David, killed him with a slingshot.

The jewish goliath then said "oy vey" and fell down.   
Little Ronnie then said in commentary afterwards "wow, i`m glad they killed that horrible ogre". The audience was silent - not clapping or laughing.   I called the BBC to complain, and they asked "are you complaining about that clip"..

interestingly, there was another clip that was equally bad that the BBC showed. I was complaining about both.

It is very rare that I see such antisemitism on TV..  The only other instances I can recall, are a play by a guy called David Haires, that was aweful and went on forever.

That was absolute anti-semitism.

and
I didn`t see the following program, but when for 2 years in a row, they put anti israel programs by john pilger on on rosh hashanah and yom kippur. When religious jews could not watch them.  They put anti chrisitanity programs on too, on christmas, by a black guy with dreadlocks and a phd.  They also put on some short program about gaza every day on the standard 5 channels!!

But this does not compare with the anti-semitism I saw from the little ronnie.

Suprisingly, that sketch you linked to was not anti-semitic. It may even have been philo-semitic. I guarantee that the little ronnie did not write that one. The big ronnie was a genius. A brilliant writer. In the program about the small shop, he played the guy with a stutter so well, that everybody assumed he really had a stutter!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 08:14:44 AM by q_q_ »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 09:00:02 AM »
Thanks q_q_. I did not know that.  I was never well knowledged on that show.  My Aunt sent me the clip and I thought it would be nice to provide a laugh or two by getting away from the serious subjects.  Toda roba achi...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D it's funny
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »
Quote from: q_q_ link=topic=11327.msg#msg date=
The big ronnie was a genius. A brilliant writer. In the program about the small shop, he played the guy with a stutter so well, that everybody assumed he really had a stutter!

:::D
You brought back some funny memories.  That show was great.  I had forgotten about it.

"G-Granville? How do you spell p-p-p-p-pepper? Is it six p's or seven?"
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 12:57:12 PM »
 :::D O0
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .