Author Topic: Affirmative Action Story!  (Read 3347 times)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Affirmative Action Story!
« on: November 21, 2007, 08:28:44 PM »
Of course, I'm not as talented as Chaim when it comes to telling these stories, but when I was at the movies last night, the employees there were mostly schwartzes.  Since it was in the middle of the week it was very quiet, so these workers had pretty much nothing at all to do (no lines, etc.).  Well, the line for the ridiculously overpriced refreshments was short too, but since it was my birthday, my party and I decided to get some.  Unfortunately, the black girl behind the counter, who again it seemed would have virtually nothing to do all night, seemed to have a couple of problems.  First, it seemed she had come to work with a case of Tuberculosis.  She was coughing all over the place (near the food) and of course not making the least attempt to cover her mouth.  Second, when she finally got around to asking us, and the couple before us, what we wanted, she acted as if the weight of the world was on her shoulders.  The people before us had ordered popcorn.  After she filled the bag, she set it on the counter to give to them, but these people wanted some extra butter on it.  This meant this poor girl would have to take an extra two steps to her left.  Apparently, this would be too much for her as she gave them an obvious dirty look and rolled her eyes.  She also didn't utter a word.  It was too much for her to respond to "please" or "thank you" even.  Unfortunately, customer service seems to have gone out the window long ago.  It could have also been that she just hated white people.  Oh well, at least the movie (American Gangster) was good.  Hope all is well in JTF land.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Re: Affirmative Action Story!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 08:35:51 PM »
  I think this case happens too much today.  It is with many youth, not just bleck people.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »
First, it seemed she had come to work with a case of Tuberculosis.  She was coughing all over the place (near the food) and of course not making the least attempt to cover her mouth.
Aww, gross!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 11:03:26 PM »
Oh poor her, she shouldn't have to work through high school, college or the wellfare check etc... Why doesn't the gov. set her and any other chimp up who doesn't want to work with a cushy stipend, because these animals have had a hard enough life as it is! :'( :::D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »
Oh poor her, she shouldn't have to work through high school, college or the wellfare check etc... Why doesn't the gov. set her and any other chimp up who doesn't want to work with a cushy stipend, because these animals have had a hard enough life as it is! :'( :::D
Or we can run them over.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 10:31:24 AM »
Or we can run them over.

That's good too! ;)

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »
That Japanese Exec was right years ago when he said "American industry was forced to hire inferior people".

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 11:36:00 AM »
That Japanese Exec was right years ago when he said "American industry was forced to hire inferior people".

The problem is: Who else would take these crappy jobs, but high school/college kids and ultimately schvugs? It's cheap labor, they're not smart enough to get a real job.

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 02:39:50 PM »
  Hey, be careful.  We all have to have a first job somewhere.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 02:44:27 PM »
  Hey, be careful.  We all have to have a first job somewhere.

That's my point: When I was in high school/college, I worked in a supermarket. Honestly, back then, you think I gave a crap about my job? I couldn't finish school fast enough! I think we all have our stories. ;)

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 02:46:51 PM »
ok  I see your point.

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 02:47:15 PM »
They always say.."If you pay peanuts, you get monkies".

I guess you can take that literally in the USA. :D

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 02:50:18 PM »
They always say.."If you pay peanuts, you get monkies".

I guess you can take that literally in the USA. :D

Unfortunately, you're right.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2007, 06:25:48 PM »
When I was in High School an employer was not forced to pay a youth the min. wage. Today that primate makes the min. which is something like 7.50 cents. Let us be real, these infected tb spreader is not going to be the head of NASA in the near future, so she must take whatever comes along till she gets knocked up by some warrior that will wind up going to jail before the little bastard is born. When that happens the slut will get aid to dependent children, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, and SSI since we all know that that niglet will have all kinds of emotional and physical abnormalities. In other words, that slut is just brezzing through this job till the big payoff, that we the taxpayers will give to her thanks to the white trash that depend on her vote to keep them in office.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2007, 07:08:54 PM »
When I was in High School an employer was not forced to pay a youth the min. wage. Today that primate makes the min. which is something like 7.50 cents. Let us be real, these infected tb spreader is not going to be the head of NASA in the near future, so she must take whatever comes along till she gets knocked up by some warrior that will wind up going to jail before the little bastard is born. When that happens the slut will get aid to dependent children, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, and SSI since we all know that that niglet will have all kinds of emotional and physical abnormalities. In other words, that slut is just brezzing through this job till the big payoff, that we the taxpayers will give to her thanks to the white trash that depend on her vote to keep them in office.

Well said! ;D

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2007, 12:57:22 AM »

Well said! ;D
O0 8;)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2007, 02:38:55 AM »
Most employers today want this sort of transient labor. Years ago the jobs in movie houses and retail operations were held by unskilled labor. People would take this sort of job and stick with it for years. The pay was low but it was at a rate that in some cases people could get by on. In some cases jobs like this also offered some sort of basic benefits package. The people who worked that sort of job were happy to have it and did it well. They looked out for the companies interests. Over the years most company's found that this unskilled labor could be replaced with part time workers at minimum wage. People who take jobs for the short term really don't care about the companies interests. We can see this fact everywhere today with the step and fetch it attitude people get in most service businesses today. The worst part of the whole picture is as time goes by people don't expect any better. This is the what they are use to getting. The next time you watch an old move made in the 40's or 50's watch how people were treated back then when they went into the stores and gas stations. It was a lot better then it is today. I was lucky to grow up in the tail end of that time so I know its true.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 01:56:37 PM »
I grew up at the tail end also and everything cjd said is, as always, on the money. It is a shame that such great observations such as those by cjd make me so sad. I am so sad that we have seen our neighborhoods destroyed, out way of life cast aside, our customs mocked, our workplaces policed by the politically correct liberal white haters, and the worst of it is, it will get more and more harsher as time and the population shifts to a black and brown tide that we engulf us all in a whirlpool that we can not escape.