Author Topic: ILLEGAL ALIENS: MURDER AND MAYHEM ON THE TEXAS BORDER  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
ILLEGAL ALIENS: MURDER AND MAYHEM ON THE TEXAS BORDER
« on: December 03, 2007, 11:50:09 PM »

Try living the reality of Laredo area ranchers:

How would YOU feel having to go around armed on your own property for fear of being attacked or shot at by illegal aliens and smugglers?

How would YOU feel if every time your teenaged children left the house, you had to worry  if they would return or not?   60 people have been kidnapped in the Laredo area!  The Mexican drug cartel kidnaps young girls as prostitutes and kill them when they tire of them.

How would YOU feel having to clean up trash daily left on your property by illegal aliens and smugglers, having your fences torn down and your dogs and livestock killed?  Numerous guard dogs have been shot by illegal aliens and smugglers crossing local ranches.

How would YOU feel finding a decomposed body of an illegal alien abandoned by a smuggler on your property?

This is a voilatile situation and governmental intervention is needed before more tragedy occurs.
This is life and death here on the border.

The  people who are armchair pimps for  illegal aliens should try leaving your comfortable surburban homes, educate themselves, take a look around them  and stop sounding off about something they  know nothing about. I am sick of hearing about  the 'poor underprivilaged' of Mexico who 'Immigrated' to the U.S. for a better life.  They are not 'immigrants. They are not 'guest workers'. They are ILLEGAL Aliens who broke the law when they sneaked into this country. Illegal aliens who are arrogant and ungrateful, who demonstrate in mass for their 'Rights" and bring more violent crime into this country!               

Try living along the border in Texas for a look at the REAL world!
The border city of Laredo, Texas has had 60 persons kidnapped and is in mayhem.

Murders and beheadings abound due to Laredo being across the U.S.-Mexican border from the Mexican city, Nuevo Laredo.                                                                                                                                                                                         Nuevo Larado is a corrupt drug infested murder capital that sends drugs, kidnappers & illegal aliens across the border to Laredo, Texas to rape, kidnap & murder Americans.

And instead of sending money and troops to the Texas border to clean this mess up, the U.S. is pouring billions into the Mexican government for them to clean it up.
It is doubtful little if any of this money will go into cleaning up the border, but down some corrupt Mexican rathole.

And what ABOUT these 60 people missing? How many of you people even know about it?
The media is too busy 24/7 reporting on the girl missing in Aruba- or Brittany or Paris! They're probably too scared to show their faces down here, if the truth were known.

How many people know about the long-time Texas ranchers who live in fear of the illegal aliens and smugglers who cut across their property? How many know about them being shot at, their homes being broken into?

We need a president who will put a stop to this! Send money and troops to guard and clean up our borders!

Obviously it isn't Barack Hussein Obama: (or Hillary}

Obama's speech to La Raza:

(La Raza (The Race), Largest Hispanic organization in the U.S.
Lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens )

Obama said the recent Senate immigration debate "was both ugly and racist in a way we haven't see since the struggle for civil rights."...
Obama told La Raza that the mass protests lately of for immigration rights of Mexicans is 'equal in greatness to the civil rights protest of the past.'!

Obama solicits La Raza backing [www.washingtontimes.com]
Obama Address La Raza Conference [www.worldnetdaily.com]

Omama supports La Raza's, the "DREAM Act," which would mandate states to offer in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens -- thus providing them with benefits not available to U.S. citizens from other states.

[www.worldnetdaily.com] [www.washingtontimes.com] [www.postchronicle.com]

"I will stand with the Muslims and protect them.." Obama. Barack Obama
http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

Get the facts on the life and career of Barack Obama
that the media covers up:

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: ILLEGAL ALIENS: MURDER AND MAYHEM ON THE TEXAS BORDER
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 11:55:35 PM »

How would YOU feel having to go around armed on your own property for fear of being attacked or shot at by illegal aliens and smugglers?

How would YOU feel if every time your teenaged children left the house, you had to worry  if they would return or not?   60 people have been kidnapped in the Laredo area!  The Mexican drug cartel kidnaps young girls as prostitutes and kill them when they tire of them.

How would YOU feel having to clean up trash daily left on your property by illegal aliens and smugglers, having your fences torn down and your dogs and livestock killed?  Numerous guard dogs have been shot by illegal aliens and smugglers crossing local ranches.

How would YOU feel finding a decomposed body of an illegal alien abandoned by a smuggler on your property?

I would feel that I need to support the candidate that will allow me to keep my guns and that will shut down the border. I would also expect that local authorities step up they efforts as well.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:22:14 AM »

I would feel that I need to support the candidate that will allow me to keep my guns and that will shut down the border. I would also expect that local authorities step up they efforts as well.

Yes, the border situation is an absolute mess.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 07:06:08 PM »

Yes, the border situation is an absolute mess.
I was watching something on TV a few months ago about the people that have ranches along the border. They show how the illegals cut fences and then camp out on the ranchers property. Many of the ranch owners don't care because they use the illegals for cheap labor. My thoughts about this was the same as yours its an all out mess. Many of the border towns want the additional population around because local people and business have come to rely on the illegals  to  support the local economy to some extent. I really don't think people realize what they are leaving themselves open to in the long run having the illegals around.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years