Author Topic: Spreading The News (Ref: JTF vid 'The Real Islam Revealed')  (Read 812 times)

Offline Ariel

• New JTFer
Spreading The News (Ref: JTF vid 'The Real Islam Revealed')
« on: December 04, 2007, 10:39:19 PM »
Hello out there!

As I'm sure you've noticed, my user's Ariel, and I'm American High School student and a participant in the Model United Nations program.

This is going to sound a bit strange, and I'm sure someone's going to try putting me down over this,

but I need some help.

No, in the upcoming conference I'm not 'representing' Israel. Actually, I'm representing Syria.  What would be absolutely awesome is if somebody could help/send me the references to clips (sound or vid's OK) articles, quotes, transcripts, etc. used in the JTF youtube video "The Real Islam Revealed".

The other American High School students I've come in contact with more often than not have no interest in politics/world relations, both in the World and US arenas. As stated in the video, it's time for us to wake up.

My idea is this: to portray Syria accurately, so accurately and in such a way as to be understood by the individual students behind the masks they put on that are the countries they're representing to be A REAL DANGER. I want to be able to make them realize what's going on out there, and what Muslim views actually are without all that contorted, distracting, double-talking, 'politically correct' crap in the way.

Yes, I realize that I'm talking about an MUN conference, where the point is to be the country. Again, the plan IS to be the country, gloves already off by the time I walk into that room.

But this is MODEL- the students aren't really representing these countries; there are people behind the placards, people that are quickly rising to be the world's next leaders. Most of us joined the program to learn more about foreign relations.

Again, if anyone can send me information, such as the CNN clips used in the REAL ISLAM video, or related pictures, news items etc.,  it would be highly appreciated.

It's time to state things bluntly.

Thanks again,

Ariel
Dream as if you'll live forever--live as if you'll die tomorrow.

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
Re: Spreading The News (Ref: JTF vid 'The Real Islam Revealed')
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 10:55:06 PM »
You can download the video and it sound from youtube.  You can use a free program like
Vixy.net.  Once you have that video and any other video from youtube.  You can edit it using
window movie maker.  You can take out sounds, clips, and add text.  Go wild.

Visit

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Infidels1000

You can download any video you like and edit it.  There are great ones there.  I am the coordinator.
If you have any questions ask me through that link.

Good Luck