Author Topic: We need to be more careful about revealing techniques we use on you tube  (Read 1386 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
I thank Chaim and the people who helped him for getting that homosexual son of a bitchh Frank Weltner off of UTube.  I just wish Chaim wouldn't have revealed  on his talk show how it was accomplished,  although it was very interesting to learn how.  I just don't want our enemies to learn out tactics.  Perhaps it's better for just a select few members to know the details.   Then again, I could be wrong, maybe its not a big deal to say how it was done.  Sometimes it is more advantageous to remain silent.

I dont know, just something to think about.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
How many of our enemies have the willpower to open 50 accounts and flag dozens of videos with each account?

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Trumpledor:  There are a lot of people against Chaim and JTF, and you never know what someone is willing to do.

Boeregeneraal

indeed, it is something to think about.

Also, they could notify youtube to this forum, and see that people have several accounts to "infiltrate" their space(youtube's space). But then again, I don't know tube's policies on this?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Trumpledor:  There are a lot of people against Chaim and JTF, and you never know what someone is willing to do.

The damage has already been done.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
For what it's worth, on the Liveleak forum people have mentioned the JTF youtube plan. So people from outside of JTF who do not like JTF at all already know about the plan.

I say keep on posting videos on youtube. That is the way to spread the word.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Trumpledor: I don't see the advantage in revealing how it was done, I just don't.  More to lose than gain in my opinion

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Trumpledor: I don't see the advantage in revealing how it was done, I just don't.  More to lose than gain in my opinion

You're right. A better way to have done would have been for Chaim to send a PM to the top-tiered forum members.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
How many of our enemies have the willpower to open 50 accounts and flag dozens of videos with each account?

Ron Paul's supporters do something like that to push up his poll numbers in online polls.  So there are people who would do something like that.  And since some of his supporters are Nazis or Nazi supporters, maybe some of them would do that with youtube.