Author Topic: while we are at it talking about Nazis...  (Read 880 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
while we are at it talking about Nazis...
« on: December 06, 2007, 10:38:36 PM »
Why dont' we define what a Nazi really is so that we don't call people who disagree with us Nazis unless they truely carry those ideologies...Massuah, I'll give you the first word :)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: while we are at it talking about Nazis...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:39:45 PM »
I think this has been done many times before.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 10:43:10 PM »
In my opinion it depends on what you mean by Nazi.

The first definition that comes to my mind is someone who actually admires Hitler for what he did to the people he had killed. These people would be evil to the core and would rightly be called Nazis.

The second definition that comes to mind is someone who wants to wipe out or destroy entire groups of people that they either don't agree with or which don't fit their mold of perfection. Radical Muslims for example, want everyone to be Muslim or dead, so I think it's fair to place the Nazi label on them.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 10:46:03 PM »
let's make a laundry list here...i think it's necessary so that we lable all evil filth by their true names.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein