Author Topic: What type of music do you hate most?  (Read 2267 times)

admin

What type of music do you hate most?
« on: December 07, 2007, 01:19:41 AM »
I hate rap most.

newman

Re: What type of music do you hate most?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 01:22:29 AM »
1/ rap

2/ rap

3/ rap

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »
1/ rap

2/ rap

3/ rap

rap rap rap rap rap, hip hop jungle hop animal hop etc.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 04:38:59 AM »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 04:56:28 AM »
Jazz  >:( Rap and hip hop  >:( >:(

newman

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:37 AM »
I hate reggae too. Another loser culture form of music.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 05:01:05 AM »
Rap Noise #1!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 06:11:59 AM »
rap is crap

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 06:26:54 AM »
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim

I hate rap most.

thank you Yacov.

I hate 'rap', 'gothic', 'punk' which I consider to be non-music.

I hate metal/rock too, if I hear it longer than 10 minutes.
but that has more to do with the lyrics than the music itself.

Quote The Infidel.
Jazz   Rap and hip hop   

Altough I only listen to classical music,
Jazz has European elements in it , such as 19th-century harmony etc.
That makes it good to listen to for a maximum of 20 minutes.

Long live classical music!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 06:31:25 AM »
Jazz solely came from Africa, its nergo. How did it ever become European ? And I would never equate it to classical.

I do like some classical music, not all.  :)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 06:50:31 AM »
Wrong.
Jazz has taken over all chord progressions from European music,
basically by playing European music for piano , in a african rythmical way : hence ragtime.
mostly from music from 1880-1930. Debussy, Ravel, Bartok, Stravinsky had even been collaborating with Jazz-people.
this chords were mixed with the blues scale.

The reason black music is degenerating since the 70ties, is because the evil Jews and the zionist have an evil plan to wipe out the black race.
 :::D
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 06:54:54 AM »
Jazz solely came from Africa, its nergo. How did it ever become European ? And I would never equate it to classical.

I do like some classical music, not all.  :)

a major difference is that classical music is played from a paper, what we call a score.
Jazz is played by ear, and memory.
Improvisation in jazz is essential , in classical music it disappeared after the French Revolution,
because the new middle and upper class , wanted to play music themselves.
They were to stupid to improvise, so all notes, dynamics, tempo,... had to be written down.
Before that Baroque music was performed in a improvisatory way, quite  similar to Jazz or pop.

note: without the influence of european music , jazz would still be reggae, or even a form of sub-reggae.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 07:06:27 AM by Ambiorix »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 06:55:37 AM »
Make this into a poll..ok I'll do it...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 07:09:36 AM »
Wrong.
basically by playing European music for piano , in a african rythmical way : hence ragtime.
mostly from music from 1880-1930. Debussy, Ravel, Bartok, Stravinsky had even been collaborating with Jazz-people.

The reason black music is degenerating since the 70ties, is because the evil Jews and the zionist have an evil plan to wipe out the black race.

Really http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz

By 1808 the Atlantic slave trade had brought almost half a million Africans to the United States, mostly to the East-Side New York. The slaves largely came from West Africa and brought strong tribal musical traditions with them. Lavish festivals featuring African dances to drums were organized on Sundays at Place Congo, or Congo Square, in New Orleans until 1843, as were similar gatherings in New England and New York. African music was largely functional, for work or ritual, and included work songs and field hollers. In the African tradition, they had a single-line melody and a call-and-response pattern, but without the Western concept of harmony. Rhythms reflected African speech patterns, and the African use of pentatonic scales led to blue notes in blues and jazz.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 07:40:16 AM »
Wrong.

Really http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jazz

By 1808 the Atlantic slave trade had brought almost half a million Africans to the United States, mostly to the East-Side New York. The slaves largely came from West Africa and brought strong tribal musical traditions with them. Lavish festivals featuring African dances to drums were organized on Sundays at Place Congo, or Congo Square, in New Orleans until 1843, as were similar gatherings in New England and New York. African music was largely functional, for work or ritual, and included work songs and field hollers. In the African tradition, they had a single-line melody and a call-and-response pattern, but without the Western concept of harmony. Rhythms reflected African speech patterns, and the African use of pentatonic scales led to blue notes in blues and jazz.

During its early development, jazz also incorporated music from New England's religious hymns and from 19th and 20th century American popular music based on European music traditions.