Author Topic: Sperm donor ordered to pay lesbian couple  (Read 1103 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Sperm donor ordered to pay lesbian couple
« on: December 07, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
Sperm donor ordered to pay lesbian couple

A British firefighter who donated his sperm so a lesbian couple could have two babies is being forced to pay thousands of pounds in child support. Andy Bathie, 37, initially agreed to help Sharon and Terri Arnold after being assured he would not have to be involved in the upbringing of their young boy and girl or have any financial responsibility towards them. But the British government's Child Support Agency has begun docking his pay to force him to contribute to the children's upbringing because the lesbian couple have split up.

Mr Bathie has launched unprecedented court action in an attempt to ensure he cannot be recognised as a legal parent to the children. "These women wanted to be parents and take on all the responsibilities that brings," he told the Evening Standard newspaper. "I would never have agreed to this unless they had been living as a committed family. "And now I can't afford to have children with my own wife - it's crippling me financially."
http://pcwatch.blogspot.com/
 :::D :::D :::D
He shouldn't have given his sperm to lesbians in the first place!
It is just he is punished for it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Sperm donor ordered to pay lesbian couple
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 10:26:01 AM »
lol

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 11:25:21 AM »
I STRONGLY disagree with sperm and ovums donation under any circumstancies.
Biological parentes are real parents, it's silly to have a child you don't even know, and then have your own in your marriage. So one is your son, and you don't even know him, and the other you bring up and support him??????? Why making difference among biological offspring?
That's experiments are the essence of evil.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 11:35:41 AM »
I STRONGLY disagree with sperm and ovums donation under any circumstancies.
Biological parentes are real parents, it's silly to have a child you don't even know, and then have your own in your marriage. So one is your son, and you don't even know him, and the other you bring up and support him??????? Why making difference among biological offspring?
That's experiments are the essence of evil.
100 % agree with you
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 12:10:26 PM »
The only way I can ever agree with this procedure ever, if by chance the man can not produce babies and a HETROSEXUAL couple who do want babies.  It isn't the best option but on that I can understand I guess.  I fully am against giving babies whether in the fetal stage or already born to homo and lezbo couples
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!