Author Topic: Everything in the Bible is true, who cares?  (Read 3040 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Everything in the Bible is true, who cares?
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2007, 08:26:32 AM »
G-d didn't choose me
I agree he did'nt choose you fatboy or your moslem friends and why should he? he gave you to satan to be his plaything.  The U.S.Military [of which i was part of] died for many countrys but Israel was'nt one of them.As of recent times mostly moslem countrys ,for Kuwait ,Saudi,Kosovo,Bosnia,and Somalia.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:41:31 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2007, 09:11:04 AM »
Israel a piece of crap land, size of NJ, no oil, gold or anything of value, except to the Arab Peasants that had little else, and criminally, religiously insane Jews. 

Hi Maggots.

My country is even smaller.
Size doesn't matter. Natural resources don't matter.
It is the brainpower that counts.

In my country, the city of Antwerp hosts 20.000 Jews. The Diamond business (together with Indians)  make 5% of my country's Bruto national Product. (BNP)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antwerp

Flanders was once the leading region in Europe, together with Italy.

Antwerp fell in Spanish hands  in 1585, from then we Flemish were persecuted for 500 years by occupying forces.
the Protestant elite families, Jews went to Amsterdam that eventually became the new trade centre; leading the Holland's Golden Century.
These Amsterdam people established New York (it was first called Nieuw Amsterdam!)

So , go study your history. Jews have contributed a great deal to Europe's history.
To call them "religiously insane" is a misconception.  Judaism,  is the basis (along with Greek  Hellenism) of European/Western Culture.

If you are a patriot, you should love Jews, instead of hating them. They have the  right for a Jewish State, and that country should be 100% muslimfree.
Europe/USA/Canada/Australia/Suid-Afrika(also established by Flemish and Dutch)...

must be reconquered in a couple of decades, because nazis like you symphatize with muslims, or at least , work against Israel.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 09:12:45 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2007, 09:39:48 AM »
Israel a piece of crap land, size of NJ, no oil, gold or anything of value, except to the Arab Peasants that had little else, and criminally, religiously insane Jews. 

Hi Maggots.

In my country, the city of Antwerp hosts 20.000 Jews. The Diamond business (together with Indians)  make 5% of my country's Bruto national Product. (BNP)

Antwerp fell in Spanish hands  in 1585, from then we Flemish were persecuted for 500 years by occupying forces.
the Protestant elite families, Jews went to Amsterdam that eventually became the new trade centre; leading the Holland's Golden Century.
These Amsterdam people established New York (it was first called Nieuw Amsterdam!)

So , go study your history. Jews have contributed a great deal to Europe's history.
To call them "religiously insane" is a misconception.  Judaism,  is the basis (along with Greek  Hellenism) of European/Western Culture.

If you are a patriot, you should love Jews, instead of hating them. They have the  right for a Jewish State, and that country should be 100% muslimfree.
Europe/USA/Canada/Australia/Suid-Afrika(also established by Flemish and Dutch)...

must be reconquered in a couple of decades, because nazis like you symphatize with muslims, or at least , work against Israel.

Couldn't agree more Ambiorix.  O0 Also Europeans should start kicking muSSlims out, instead of some still being anti-semetic and believing in old kraut hitlerian propaganda.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2007, 10:08:38 AM »

Hi Maggots.

Couldn't agree more Ambiorix.  O0 Also Europeans should start kicking muSSlims out, instead of some still being anti-semetic and believing in old kraut hitlerian propaganda.

Europe is slowly waking up, but way too late.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.