Author Topic: Do I really care if any Arab country recognizes Israel?  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Do I really care if any Arab country recognizes Israel?
« on: December 23, 2007, 03:07:45 AM »
I mean, what difference does it make?  Whether or not they want to recognize us, they still want to destroy us! So to Hell with them!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Do I really care if any Arab country recognizes Israel?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 03:14:56 AM »
I agree 100% Jordan and Egypt aren't really at peace with us. And that pig Jimmy Carter thinks that a pysdo peace treaty signed in 1979 with egypt is still in tack.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 03:17:12 AM »
I agree 100% Jordan and Egypt aren't really at peace with us. And that pig Jimmy Carter thinks that a pysdo peace treaty signed in 1979 with egypt is still in tack.

well, there is a different type of war taking place...what's written on that worthless peace of paper is a non-agression treaty...not a peace treaty.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2007, 03:17:49 AM »
Well, the leftists want to delude themselves into showing their disproven ideology is not total hogwash that to them when a Muslim says "we recognize that Israel exists and will destroy it" they see it as a step forward.  To all sane people, it doesn't make any difference whether they recognize you or not if their goal is to kill you. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2007, 05:38:13 AM »
the problem is, IF we make peace with the Arab countries, the next day we are invaded by millions of thieves, drugrunners & beggars.
Better no peace, just cease fire !

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 05:46:50 AM »
the problem is, IF we make peace with the Arab countries, the next day we are invaded by millions of thieves, drugrunners & beggars.

Agreed
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 07:36:59 AM »
Jordan is with true peace with us, Egypt isn't.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2007, 10:09:10 AM »

I don't want a cease fire....I want them all dead or far far away to never desire to bother us every again. I want them to tell the tale to their children and their grandchildren to never come near us and to fear us...and it be like this for many generations until eventually one wise one arises from that group and says, "These people are Gd's children...they are our cousins...they are our family...if it hadn't been for them, we wouldn't be here..."

Except, I doubt that will ever happen with such prideful blind people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2007, 10:10:27 AM »

I disagree..Jordan's peace is more peaceful than Egypt, but it isn't really peace because they still work against Israel. If Jordan made a just peace they woudl have taken every Pal out of the West bank and gaza and let Israel establish itself in those territories.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 10:49:23 AM »

I disagree..Jordan's peace is more peaceful than Egypt, but it isn't really peace because they still work against Israel. If Jordan made a just peace they woudl have taken every Pal out of the West bank and gaza and let Israel establish itself in those territories.
The Jordinians are not fools. the fact they have peace with Israel doesn't mean they have to do anything for Israel in the Pal issue. Jordan gave up the west bank at 1988, means Israel have the legal right to do what it want to do in the west bank. It isn't Jordan's problem that the Israelis are mentally retarded and gave up the natural right on the Land of Israel.

Jordan don't do a thing against Israel, they have pure reasons to be for Israel because the Palis are a threat for the Jordinian rule and they have the chance to get some forigen aid from the US and the EU.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 11:08:25 AM »
I love these responses, I couldn't have said it better myself! O0

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 12:22:58 PM »
I still think when we get a competent PM, we need to invade jordan first.
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
I still think when we get a competent PM, we need to invade jordan first.

Why go after Edom first?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 07:15:41 PM »
Who cares what arab nazi countries think