Author Topic: "Will Smith -- Hitler, Schmitler; He Wasn't That Bad"  (Read 3411 times)

Offline Frank Cohen

• New JTFer
"Will Smith -- Hitler, Schmitler; He Wasn't That Bad"
« on: December 25, 2007, 02:15:19 AM »
http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/24/jews-not-jiggy-with-fresh-putz-of-bel-air/

Will Smith -- Hitler, Schmitler; He Wasn't That Bad

Posted Dec 24th 2007 2:22PM by TMZ Staff

On the day before Christmas, a leading Jewish group is kvetching loudly about Will Smith's recent suggestion that Adolf Hitler wasn't all bad, calling it "ignorant, detestable, and offensive." Oy.

The Jewish Defense League is calling on Barack Obama to repudiate Smith's comments, and wants theaters to pull Smith's new flick "I Am Legend" from their screens. Smith told a Scottish paper that Hitler "didn't wake up going, 'Let me do the most evil thing I can do today.' ... I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good.'" What kind of meshuggeneh talk is that?!

Smith's words, say the JDL, "spit on the memory of every person murdered by the Nazis. His disgusting words stick a knife in the backs of every veteran who fought (and sometimes died) to save the world from the intentions of Adolf Hitler."

UPDATE: Will Smith's rep sent TMZ the following statement from him, which reads: "It is an awful and disgusting lie. It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous misinterpretation. Adolph Hitler was a vile, heinous, vicious killer responsible for one of the greatest acts of evil committed on this planet."

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: "Will Smith -- Hitler, Schmitler; He Wasn't That Bad"
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 04:36:10 AM »
Will smith looks like a nice man  surely there is some mistake by the way  yesterday i watched i am legend great movie
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 04:39:48 AM by ASHISH »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 05:17:52 AM »
It could be a transcription error.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
Find out who wrote this article maybe they the creeps instead.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 12:17:08 PM »
Smith said through his publicist that this is a lie and that he never said such a thing.

Let's wait and see what happens.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 12:44:30 PM »
Smith said through his publicist that this is a lie and that he never said such a thing.

Let's wait and see what happens.

By chance what is the publicist's name? ???

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 12:47:04 PM »
I know how people here feel about blacks, but Will Smith is actually a great person. I met him and he's very down to earth.

newman

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »
He can get away with saying things like that. He's black.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 12:55:11 PM »
My main question is: did he really say that?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 12:57:24 PM »
He can get away with saying things like that. He's black.

Unfortunately, my friend you're right.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 01:52:17 PM »
Will Smith is angry over celebrity gossip Web site articles that he said misinterpreted a recent remark he made in a Scottish newspaper about Adolf Hitler. "It is an awful and disgusting lie," Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. "It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous misinterpretation."

"Adolf Hitler was a vile, heinous vicious killer responsible for one of the greatest acts of evil committed on this planet," read the statement

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 02:03:07 PM »
I think what he said is factually correct. Hitler thought he was doing a good thing by killing the Jews. Like the old saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"... I think Will Smith was just pointing that out and some dickweed reporter twisted it to make a story.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 02:06:05 PM »
Will Smith is angry over celebrity gossip Web site articles that he said misinterpreted a recent remark he made in a Scottish newspaper about Adolf Hitler. "It is an awful and disgusting lie," Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. "It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous misinterpretation."

"Adolf Hitler was a vile, heinous vicious killer responsible for one of the greatest acts of evil committed on this planet," read the statement

This quote was definitely written by his lawyer or publicist. It's too intelligent to be his words. ::)

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 02:10:56 PM »

This quote was definitely written by his lawyer or publicist. It's too intelligent to be his words. ::)

Yup. And his near perfect SAT score was fabricated because he's black.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »
By the way, there is no legit JDL. Smelly Shelly please cut the B.S.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 02:37:21 PM »

Yup. And his near perfect SAT score was fabricated because he's black.

An SAT? Are you serious? What bearing does an SAT have on ANYthing except college admittance. Absolutely nothing. Being black couldn't hurt either. I always wondered what would happen if I put black on a job application or in the past a college or graduate school application instead of white, would I have been so meticulously screened? My answer: Absolutely not! So in essence, SAT's are another acronym: BS!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 03:00:07 PM »
I actually agree with Will Smith on this one.  The interpretation that Will Smith thinks Hitler is "basically good" is one of the dumbest misinterpretations I've seen.  I agree with him that Hitler didn't intentionally try to be as evil as possible, evil people like him don't need to try.  I also agree with him that Hitler tried to do what he thought was good.  Almost all truly evil people think that they are doing good.  Muslim mass murderers are the same way. 

Whoever made the big deal out of his statement has a few screws lose.  I'm thinking it was Shelly Rubin. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 03:05:32 PM »
I agree that was a pathetic misinterpretation.
BTW
Will Smith is quite intelligent, I noticed it in a scene in "bad boys" when in one scene, his acting reflected all the nuances of a comedic dialogue.

"The Fresh Prince" was to set an example for/to black people, of how they are behaving and how they should behave.  

When interviewed he talks of his success.

And he admires mohammed ali , probably sees him as a black role model, successful.

I am sure Will Smith would be very liberal though."peace" "yo, let`s all ged alowng". He can speak english but he plays on the innocent parts of black culture to draw them in and then to try to raise them out of the gutter.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 03:06:17 PM »
I think what he said is factually correct. Hitler thought he was doing a good thing by killing the Jews. Like the old saying goes, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions"... I think Will Smith was just pointing that out and some dickweed reporter twisted it to make a story.

I agree with you thunderbolt.  I just wanted to point out that that saying actually means something different.  It doesn't mean that people who think they are doing good but are actually doing evil go to hell, it just means that good intentions not backed up by good acts are meaningless, and do not prevent one from going to hell.  It's like if one is in hell and tries to claim that he doesn't deserve being there because he meant to do well even though he didn't act on it.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 05:03:12 PM »

Will Smith does not think Hitler was ‘good’
Actor angry that remark about the German leader was misinterpreted

“It is an awful and disgusting lie,” Smith said in a statement Monday provided by his publicist. “It speaks to the dangerous power of an ignorant person with a pen. I am incensed and infuriated to have to respond to such ludicrous misinterpretation.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22394263/

Well, there you go.  :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 07:53:19 PM »
FACT:  YOU CAN NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD IN PRINT; EVEN MORE SO WHEN IT SUPPOSEDLY IS A TRANSCRIBED INTERVIEW WITH A PUBLIC FIGURE.

I once gave a brief interview to the press.  When printed in a newspaper the following week, the transcribed interview was replete with made up lies which were not only things I had never said, but were things which the reporter and I never even discussed.

Furious, I called the female reporter, and demanded an explanation.

She responded "Listen"..."We are the Press"..."We can do anything we want."

Lesson learned:  Avoid the media like the plague...

They will make up absolute damnable lies in order to sell more magazines or newspapers, without any conscience whatsoever, and will mock you as a total fool if you ever believe their "personal assurances for accuracy".

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 07:59:57 PM »
Re:  "...did he really say that?..."

It's possible, but highly doubtful.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 08:13:12 PM »
Will Smith is a professional Hollywood actor.

He spends every waking working moment of his life working alongside and with Hollywood Jews who are the producers, directors, fellow actors, etc. of his films.

For that reason I am more than a little skeptical that he would make such a statement in that interview.

Question:  Does Will Smith have an established "track record" of controversial politics or controversial statements?

Answer: Not at all.

I personally am willing to believe his account of the media trying to screw him; at least until there should be any other evidence which would point to him being a Jew-Hater.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 08:28:21 PM »
This yet proves again, the the media can screw anyone possible. Its no wonder that I heard from a Rabbi that most journalists and also the people working for and behind most media have no place in the world to come, because of the lies and lashon hara they spread about people everyday.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 09:55:45 AM »

Sorry Will Smith IS NOT Black....Mr. Smith IS a Mulatto...and his SAT scores are probaby valid, and he did say what he said, it should be taken in context......even Jeffrerey Dahmer probabaly had some cloudy fluffy rationalization for wht he did what he did.......I think that's all he was trying to point out......Will Smith is a fairly decent actor IMHO