Author Topic: Rabbis in Israel call for olmert and cabinets hanging  (Read 3139 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Rabbis in Israel call for olmert and cabinets hanging
« on: January 02, 2008, 08:49:16 PM »
 O0 ;D          

Right-wing rabbi calls for PM's death
Print Subscribe 
E-mail Toolbar 
 Shape public opinion: 

What's this? 

Talkbacks for this article: 23

Government leaders should be hanged for negotiating with the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, Rabbi Shalom Dov Wolpe told an audience of rabbis in Tel Aviv, according to Channel 1 report aired Wednesday night.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert talks to the Post.
Photo: Ariel Jerozolimski
"The terrible traitor, [Prime Minister] Ehud Olmert, who gives these Nazis weapons, who gives money, who frees their murderous terrorists, this man, like Ariel Sharon, collaborates with the Nazis," Wolpe told a conference of rabbis who oppose transferring parts of the West Bank or Jerusalem to the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority.

"[Olmert's punishment], and the punishment of [Vice Premier] Haim Ramon, and the punishment of [Foreign Minister] Tzipi Livni, and all these people, like [Defense Minister] Ehud Barak, should be to hang from the gallows," Wolpe said to the cheering crowd.

The comment came after news circulated during the conference that one of the terrorists who killed two Israelis in the South Hebron Hills last Friday was a PA security officer.

Among those attending the conference were MK Arye Eldad (National Union/National Religious Party), MK Meir Porush (United Torah Judaism), Kiryat Arba-Hebron Chief Rabbi Dov Lior, Kise Rahamin Yeshiva head Rabbi Meir Mazuz, and former MK Elyakim Haeztni, who joined in the accusations that Olmert was responsible the deaths of the two Israelis last Friday.

Ramon issued a statement condemning the speeches at the conference: "It is regretful and worrying that more than a decade after the murder of a prime minister in Israel, these people haven't learned a thing, and still continue down the path of incitement that endangers the foundations of democracy in Israel," he said.

Also according to Channel 1, an anarchists group recently uploaded pictures onto their Web site depicting Olmert with a picture of a grenade on his head and the words: "He deserves it."

There was no comment from the Prime Minister's Office.
O0 O0 O0                        http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1198517277879&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:50:54 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rabbis in Israel call for olmert and cabinets hanging
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »
Kavod  O0
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 09:46:55 PM »
We should ship them some rope!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:19:43 PM »
And those kikes are threatening the security and fundaments of Israel, they desserve the fate of Rabin and Sharon:

The firing of two Katyushas at Shlomi is a "severe incident but we do not plan to allow a change in the status quo," Defense Minister Ehud Barak said Tuesday, the day after two 107-millimeter rockets landed in the northern neighborhood.

During a tour of the northern border, Barak added that he spoke with Shlomi Municipality head Gabi Ne'eman and that together with IDF officers he intended to examine the incident, carefully assess the situation and then decide how to respond. "We will do what needs to be done," added Barak.

In the overnight attack, one of the rockets landed on the balcony of a house while the other hit a lamp post. No one was wounded but the house sustained slight damage.

It was not yet clear which group fired the rockets, but the defense establishment was examining the possibility that they were fired as an attempt by Hizbullah or other terror groups in Lebanon to disrupt Wednesday's visit of US President George W. Bush.

Ya'acov Edri, Minister of Immigrant Absorption and the development of the Negev and the Galilee, echoed the defense establishment's fears, telling Army Radio that all terror groups were trying to "ignite the region" ahead of Bush's visit.

A senior defense official said Israel held Hizbullah responsible for the attack even if the group was not directly behind the launching of the rockets. "Nothing happens in southern Lebanon without Hizbullah knowing about it," he said.

In addition, the official said Israel viewed the Lebanese government as being the ultimate authority for what happens in the country.

A senior UNIFIL officer told The Jerusalem Post that the force was conducting its own investigation into the rocket fire and that at this stage, it did not rule out any suspects, including Hizbullah, al-Qaida and radical groups in southern Lebanon.

The officer said a UNIFIL team visited Shlomi, collected evidence from the site and was working to ascertain the exact location from where the rockets were fired.

The IDF said that the reason the rocket fire went unnoticed was because the detection system on the northern border was not always operational. The army stated that the system is only activated as per security assessment and under the orders of the IDF Operations Directorate.

The army raised the level of alert along the northern border following the attack.

Simona Solomonov, who lives in the home where one of the rockets landed, described the events to Army Radio. "We heard a bang in the night but my husband said it was from the thunder and lightening. I waited for a siren telling us to go down to the shelter but it never came, so I went back to sleep. At 7 a.m. my son-in-law came back from synagogue and saw the metal (from the rocket)."

Likud MK Silvan Shalom said that the Katyusha rocket attack was yet further proof that the Second Lebanon War was a failure.

"Not only was the threat on Israel not removed, but Hizbullah's missile capacity actually grew," said Shalom.

The MK added that he was planning to propose a bill to dissolve the Knesset immediately after the publication of the final Winograd report.

On Monday night, Barak told the Council for Peace and Security that Hizbullah had more rockets than before the war in 2006.

Also Monday, Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah issued a warning to Israel, saying that the guerrilla group was prepared to deal with any "crazy adventure launched by the Zionist enemy."

"Israel will suffer an even greater defeat than that which was suffered during that July, because Hizbullah today has become stronger, braver, and more experienced," Nasrallah said during a meeting with senior Lebanese religious leaders.

Monday night's rocket fire was the first Katyusha attack since June, when two rockets landed in the Kiryat Shmona area, one hitting a car in an industrial zone north of the city and the other landing in a residential area.

The "Jihadi Badr Brigades - Lebanon branch," a previously unknown Palestinian group linked to al-Qaida, claimed responsibility for the June attack.

They will defend the "democracy" to the last living Israeli Jew. NUTS :D

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1198517322440&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »
"Israeli Penal Code – 1977, Section 97(b)
A person who, with intent that any area be withdrawn from the sovereignty of the State or placed under the sovereignty of a foreign state, commits an act calculated to bring this about, is liable to life imprisonment or the death penalty."

It's about time that this law is used.

Offline Wojtila

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 01:53:13 PM »
A person who, with intent that any area be withdrawn from the sovereignty of the State or placed under the sovereignty of a foreign state, commits an act calculated to bring this about, is liable to life imprisonment or the death penalty."

When Likud comes to power,all fakestaniens will be killed or deported O0 ;)
Hate list:
1.Nazis
2.Russia/Communist
3.Muzzies
4.Europeans
5.Jew haters
6.mexicans in America
7.Black People in America
8.Some Asien people in america
7.Poland!

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2008, 12:09:44 AM »

Hang Smolmert from the highest tree![/size]
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2008, 12:21:20 AM »

When Likud comes to power,all fakestaniens will be killed or deported O0 ;)

Do you think so? I doubt it.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.