Author Topic: OBAMA CONDEMNS HIMSELF IN HIS BOOKS, BUT WE ARE TOO DUMB TO LISTEN..  (Read 1592 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
How well do you REALLY know Obama? So far, we only know what he and/or his handlers have chosen to tell us.  I advise anyone considering this man for the presidency to study the  information  contained here:

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html

As you read the article above, pay special attention to:
(This is all from Obama's books. He tells us about himself, but we are too dumb to listen)

Obama’s stepfather was a practicing Muslim. “It was to Lolo (stepfather)  that I turned to for guidance and instruction, Obama recalled.”

“In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school,” he wrote in his first memoir, “Dreams from my Father.”

“He comes from a father who was a Muslim,” said civil rights author Juan Williams of National Public Radio. “I mean, I think that given we’re at war with Muslim extremists, that presents a problem.”

“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. He converted to Islam.."

Although the overwhelming majority of Americans describe themselves as Christians, Obama does not believe that any one religion should define the United States.
“We are no longer just a Christian nation,” he argues in “Audacity,” which was published last year. “We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers.”

He is also protective of civil rights for Muslims in the U.S. “I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Disdain for the white race from his books:

From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

Although Obama was raised by his mother, he identified more closely with the race of his father, who left the family when Obama was 2.“I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites,” he wrote.

“There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs,” he wrote. “It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.”

He added: “To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”

After his sophomore year, Obama transferred to Columbia University. Later, looking back on his years in New York City, he recalled: “I had grown accustomed, everywhere, to suspicions between the races.”

“The emotion between the races could never be pure,” he laments in “Dreams.” “Even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.”

How can the American public even consider this man for presidency of the United states?

Warning from a Muslim:
"Constitution for the new Islamic Republic of EU and USA is under construction.
We will fight the infidel to death.
Meanwhile American laws will protect us.
Democrats and leftist will support us.
UN (United Nations) will legitimize us.
CAIR will incubate us.
ACLU will empower us.
Western universities will educate us.
Mosques will shelter us
OPEC will finance us
Hollywood will love us.
Annan will pass politically correct sympathetic statement for Jihadists."
On the camera:
We will always say, ‘Islam is the religion of Peace.’
We will say: ‘Jihad is actually inner Jihad.’
Moderate Muslim will say there is no link between Islam and terrorism and the West will believe it because the West is so gullible.
Moderate Muslim all over the world will incubate Jihadists by their talk—by defending Islam.
Using [the] Western legal system we will assert our Sharia Laws, slowly but surely."
The Islamic plan is in motion for all to see just as this ex-Muslim has predicted. Is the West listening?
Complete text of: A Warning to America and the West from an ex-Muslim
http://www.michnews.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi/416/13035
http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
Because we are a country of laws, Islam is protected here. Democrats are fighting to hand over Iraq and Afghanistan to Islamics and even threaten to impeach one of the few men that has stood up to Islamic terrorism. All the leaders of Islam must do is to remain patient and the far left will hand them a victory in both Iraq and Afghanistan.
ISLAMICS ARE WORKING THEIR WAY INTO THE GOVERNMENT OF THE U.S.. THEY WILL DESTROY THE U.S. FROM WITHIN, USING OUR OWN LAWS AND DEMOCRACY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html

NEVER FORGET:
http://www.frugalsites.net/911/attack/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm

« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 04:56:53 PM by Cyberella »

kellymaureen

Re: OMABA CONDEMNS HIMSELF IN HIS BOOKS, BUT WE ARE TOO DUMB TO LISTEN..
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
His father is muslim, therefore HE is a muslim.
If he has left islam (and I do not think he has) then he is an apostate and is subject to death under islamic law.
Either way he loses.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 12:16:44 PM »
If he's a moslem convert according to Islam he must be executed,that will never happen they have a stealth candidate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 12:24:03 PM »
This reminds of a bad movie when the guy gets into the presidency and changes the laws to fit his own agenda.

WAIT! It has already happened?   >:(

I hope this guy never gets to sit at the Desk and holds a pen.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 12:24:50 PM »
This reminds of a bad movie when the guy gets into the presidency and changes the laws to fit his own agenda.

WAIT! It has already happened?   >:(

I hope this guy never gets to sit at the Desk and holds a pen.
O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 12:33:49 PM »
I'm guessing the media ignored all of that when the book was released?

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 04:51:34 PM »
I'm guessing the media ignored all of that when the book was released?

He is the leftist media's 'second coming', their black JFK. BS!
He's an empty suit pimped by the media.
He's counting on insane PC and White Guilt to ride him all the way in to the White House.

It looks like at least, somebody would pick up on the hostility to the white man that he expressed in his books. Oh, well. they say 50% of the American public is below average in intelligence.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:00:19 PM by Cyberella »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: OBAMA CONDEMNS HIMSELF IN HIS BOOKS, BUT WE ARE TOO DUMB TO LISTEN..
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 05:05:47 PM »
Cyberella:  "...He's counting on insane PC and White Guilt to ride him all the way in to the White House..."

A most astute observation!

And considering how prevalent that mindset is within the West today, I predict that The Democrats will take the Presidency in the next election, and that Osama Barama will likely become President.

We live in a world of hype and media frenzy, and soon the "Obama" phenomenon will spread; every young person will consider their support for him as essential for social acceptance; as necessary as their cell-phone cameras or their I-pods.

After all, don't we receive a daily dosage of the washed-up Britney Spears from the controlled media?

They are going to do the same with Obama...soon we'll all see "hand gestures" and "arm-motions" spelling out a big "O" (for O-bama).

Rap music will blare out "O, O, O, for my ho', ho' ho'..."*

*words and music copyright 2008 by MassuhDGoodName

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 08:14:05 AM »
G-d forbid anything happen to the man- or any candidate, but I wonder if they have considered  the very real possibility of some KKK type taking him out? Or if he becomes vice president (very likely if the Dems win) the possibility of someone taking out the president so that he would become the president. Very scary, volatile situation.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 09:37:39 AM »
Cyberella:  "...I wonder if they have considered  the very real possibility of some KKK type taking him out?..."

In America the High School students are even more dangerous!

;D

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2008, 10:00:53 AM »
Some of the most damaging information is from his own books- and we must not let him get away with it!![/b]