Author Topic: IDEA  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
IDEA
« on: January 08, 2008, 10:11:42 PM »
  I thought it was ridiculous at first, but I reasoned that it has a better shot at succeeding if I throw it out there than if I don't.  Obviously, getting a celebrity would help us get publicity, and thus more support and $$. I had a hard time thinking of celebrities who can even stomach the first thing that comes up on the JTF website- the Israeli and American flags.  But then it hit me. TED NUGENT!
  For those who may not know him, Ted is a very successful classic rock guitarist and singer who was made famous mainly through his solo career with hits like "Cat Scratch Fever", "Stranglehold", and "Great White Buffalo."  He was subsequently in the band Damn Yankees, who made one of the best power ballads of all time, "High Enough."  Most recently, he was on Supergroup on VH1.

Ted has become famous as of late because of his radical views on guns and social issues.  He is a passionate hunter, and has a few TV shows on the Outdoor channel.  He is radically pro-gun, and has great views on social issues, crime, and all in all is very, very patriotic.  The mainstream media and liberals revile him as a right-wing lunatic, but many right-wingers, hunters, and rock fans have great respect for him.  I think he would be open the JTF mission, and could inform people who are also open to the JTF message about its existence and mission.

Can we contact him? Again, it may not work, but I think it is worth a shot. 
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

kellymaureen

Re: IDEA
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 10:25:41 PM »
Oh Ted is awesome!

I love his music and his views.
He is very patriotic and outspoken, I remember a comment he made when asked about the muslim rioters in france, the interviewer was asking what he thought should be done about the "youths" and he said something along the lines of 'when old yeller gets rabies you dont reason with him, you take him out behind the shed and shoot him' :D that was completely lost on the interviewer.  He also has the 'speak english or get out' attitude, gotta love Ted!

Im not sure if he does endorsements, or if the admin here would be interested, but Ted is awesome either way!

I heard he was thinking of running for governor of Michigan, that would be one reason to move there lol, and I wonder what he would do with dearbornistan ;)

Offline Me

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 10:27:12 PM »
Maybe if the JTF could just get a link on his website...
Blaming guns for Columbine is like blaming spoons for Rosie O'Donnell being fat.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 04:49:08 PM »
Not a bad idea.  He's a little nuts with all his hunting and stuff, but overall he seems like a good guy.  Go for it. O0

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »
That would be awesome.  I couldn't think of anyone better.  God bless AMERICA, ISRAEL, and Ted Nugent!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel