Author Topic: Tancredo calls Miami a "Third World Country" and Jeb Bush attacks him for it  (Read 6863 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Posted: November 29, 2006
4:26 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

PALM BEACH, Fla. – A WND interview in which Rep. Tom Tancredo, R-Colo., called Miami a "Third World country" has ignited a war of words with Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and other lawmakers insulted by the remark, which is now being echoed in news media across America.

"Look at what has happened to Miami. It has become a Third World country," Tancredo told WND in a Nov. 19 story as he lamented how the nature of America can be changed by uncontrolled immigration. "You just pick it up and take it and move it someplace. You would never know you're in the United States of America. You would certainly say you're in a Third World country."

''The bottom line is Miami is a wonderful city filled with diversity and heritage that we choose to celebrate, not insult,'' Bush fired back in a letter addressed to Tancredo's Washington office. "Miami has been my home for years and I am looking forward to returning there in January.''

Last night, Tancredo responded to Bush via e-mail and was unapologetic for his remarks.

"I certainly understand and appreciate your need and desire to try and create the illusion of Miami as a multiethnic 'All American' city. Indeed sir, one of us is naive," Tancredo's letter said.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53159

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Tancredo in 2008!  He is just about the only politician that knows where this country is heading.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
G-d bless Tom Tancredo.  I love this man.  The quintessential righteous gentile.

I second Hail Columbia:

Tancredo for President in 2008!

This is davkakach, and I endorse this message.

P.S.  Screw Jeb Bush, power-hungry, corrupt, liar and traitor.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Jeb Bush and all these Florida diversity pimps should drop dead.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
Diversity has become an evil word!  It makes my blood boil when I hear it.  I get the same feelings inside that are similar to the feelings I get when I hear "Arafat".
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Tancredo right now seems like the only candidate worth mentioning for 08 but the media pumps the idea of that traitor McCain or the monkey Obama and Hillary. Being that Tancredo is not going with the flow of having America erased her border just like Spencer hardly any coverage.  WE should be vocal and demanding for Tancredo to be heard.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
   If the nut jobs ruining this land get there way, this place will smack right into a nother civil war or become a none union country. >:(

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
The whole darn country is in the same shape as Miami. I have seen the rise in the numbers of the illegal population almost everywhere I go. Miami is no better or worse than some other places. Anyone who thinks it is better open their eyes and look around them. Tancredo may be the best of the bunch however I don't think he is the answer to 08. What is needed is a candidate who is strong on the important Conservative issues but knows how to deal on the more flexable issues to bring in the centerest votes of moderate Republicans and Democrats.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Taco Jed should be spending time with his crack head ho daughter instead of scolding Tancredo for speaking the truth. The brown plague is all over the country. There is no way we can escape it. Here in New York City, the schools are so overcrowede that they are putting up metal classrooms in the schoolyards. There is a highschool in Queens that was known as Netwon HS but the city changed its name to Newcomers School. One of my neighbors 'teaches' there and he told me that all they do is have one divisity festival after another. Each group takes the stage to 'show off their culture'. He said that there are so many ethnic groups that all the 180 plus school days are taken up by each group. One day it is Mexican day, Columbian day, somalia day and he said that on martin lucifer king day all hell breaks loose. I believe that we are lost.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Tancredo sounds good.  Whatever happened to Congressman Kurt Wells that was supposed to get to the bottom of Able Danger?  Poof...gone...  replaced by the elites I suspect...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

yephora

Rep. Curt Weldon lost reelection after it became known that the FBI was investigating his daughter.
The timing of this media leak was suspicious to say the least.

Tom Tancredo is the man. Unfortunately for his presidential prospects he is a terrible speaker.
He already has my write-in vote for President in 2008 regardless of whether he runs or not.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 05:05:00 PM by yephora »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Rep. Curt Weldon lost reelection after it became known that the FBI was investigating his daughter.
The timing of this media leak was suspicious to say the least.

Tom Tancredo is the man. Unfortunately for his presidential prospects he is a terrible speaker.
He already has my write-in vote for President in 2008 regardless of whether he runs or not.
Thank Yephora, That was the one.  I find it VERY suspicious that nobody got to the bottom of Able Danger...it seemed very questionable that he was pushing for opening of the files an making it public and poof gone....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

yephora

Marzutra, I watched Rep. Weldon's entire hour-long C-Span press conference last year. Believe me, he had the goods: names, dates, original charts... the works. He was very dogged and passionate about following through on Able Danger in true patriotic fashion. But the agency stonewalled, he had no colleague support, and the media lost interest.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I wonder if the media really lost interest or were, as per usual, following orders from above?  Perhaps this too goes with why he didn't receive any support from fellow "Republicans"....  I have become a real pessamist when it comes to politics.  I see corruption and the like from every corner.  As much as I feel Savage is a hypocrite, I feel he'd have the stones to make a great President.....if he wasn't Jewish...

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
We should bring out a massive campaign to have Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter to be on the same ticket. I have no problem with that if we can do that for 08 cause with the rest of the pigs trying to run we are all in the stuffed burrito if any of the other clowns win 08.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
That would be a righteous quest.  Perhaps when Chaim identifies which candidate he'd like he could prepare a mock letter of what is to be said and Yacov could send it around with addresses of who to send it to to provide pressure on the celection process for 2008...   just an idea.