Author Topic: The effect of an Arab free Israel on her economy.-Iinitiated by Chaim Ben Pesach  (Read 6237 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
The effect of an Arab free Israel initiated by the future Prime Minister - Chaim Ben Pesach. 

Please add your ideas to this list

1)The welfare system for Arabs is over!  No more free gas, water and electricity.  No more subsidies by the Israel government to help aid their families.
2)Vast decreases in internal security measures for the government and private businesses.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Influx of talented Jews and Israelis living abroad who would otherwise not want to live in a bolshevik country that loses wars.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
excellent point Trumpledor

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Chaim needs to do a show on this topic alone.  He would explain it crystal clear.  And people sure need to know this, especially Jews.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
International boycotts would harm Israel's balance of trade. No one to buy their exports. It would be hard to be self-sufficient with such a lack of natural resources and raw materials.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Trumpledor:

The immense amount of money spent on internal security due to Arabs, and subsidies to arabs outweighs the disadvantages of trade embargos.  As Chaim always explains, Israel would trade through the black market to overcome this.  Ask Chaim, I can guarantee you he will agree.  And removing arabs from Israel is part of the core foundation of JTF.   No trade Embargo will stop Chaim from removing Arabs.  JTF will notf all into this catch 22 trap where people say we can't remove arabs because of trade embargoes.  Because there is no catch 22.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
International boycotts would harm Israel's balance of trade. No one to buy their exports. It would be hard to be self-sufficient with such a lack of natural resources and raw materials.
Hashem does anything he wants, and if we would only have faith, he would provide.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Hashem does anything he wants, and if we would only have faith, he would provide.

Sadly, Adam Smith was not thinking of God when he talked about the 'invisible hand' guiding the free market. There will be some serious bumps along the road if the Arabs are removed.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
as Rabbi Kahane said (quoting) "and the righteous shall live by faith"
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
as Rabbi Kahane said (quoting) "and the righteous shall live by faith"

What did Rabbi Kahane say about Israel's economy?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
First off, Arabs out!

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Those who won't accept payment to leave, must be thrown out.

Second, nations don't buy goods and trade with other nations unless there are goods and services which they need.

Israel has few natural resources, but has a greater concentration of brains and talent for its size then most of the other countries in the world all together.

Every great advancement in the sciences, technology, industrial production, will be eagerly sought by all nations, including the ones who in public will denounce Israel when given the opportunity.

Third, Israel has in no way made full potential of its tourist industry as it could.  Where else in the world can believers see and walk in the very pages of the Bible?  With all terrorists removed, there will be no reason for any safety issues with regards to tourism.

All the "menial labor" & "low paying" jobs now taken by Arabs should be replaced by young Jews from all over the world, learning to love their land by working it with their brains and brawn, and being paid for it.

One last thought...If my ideas are completely wrong, and Israel were to find herself isolated, then I'd say that we should simply go "take" anything and everything we need from any and all neighboring countries.  I for one really have no interest in being "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore.  I intend to live and survive, and if others don't like it, then they will be dealt with accordingly.  A no nonsense Israel can go a long way once the nations realize that if they would like a "peace process", then they had better come beg us to stop carpet bombing them and leave them alone.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Trumpledor:

It's a core postion of JTF to remove Arabs from Israel.  It's non negotiable.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
First off, Arabs out!

No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Those who won't accept payment to leave, must be thrown out.

Second, nations don't buy goods and trade with other nations unless there are goods and services which they need.

Israel has few natural resources, but has a greater concentration of brains and talent for its size then most of the other countries in the world all together.

Every great advancement in the sciences, technology, industrial production, will be eagerly sought by all nations, including the ones who in public will denounce Israel when given the opportunity.

Third, Israel has in no way made full potential of its tourist industry as it could.  Where else in the world can believers see and walk in the very pages of the Bible?  With all terrorists removed, there will be no reason for any safety issues with regards to tourism.

All the "menial labor" & "low paying" jobs now taken by Arabs should be replaced by young Jews from all over the world, learning to love their land by working it with their brains and brawn, and being paid for it.

One last thought...If my ideas are completely wrong, and Israel were to find herself isolated, then I'd say that we should simply go "take" anything and everything we need from any and all neighboring countries.  I for one really have no interest in being "Mr. Nice Guy" anymore.  I intend to live and survive, and if others don't like it, then they will be dealt with accordingly.  A no nonsense Israel can go a long way once the nations realize that if they would like a "peace process", then they had better come beg us to stop carpet bombing them and leave them alone.

Massuh for Minister of Trade!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Massuh said it like it is!  Israel will do what it needs to, in order to survive.  The Sinai is for starters, with all its oil.  Nobody in the middle East could stop Israel from taking it back.  Israel is the 800 pound gorilla of the middle east

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Israel is the 800 pound gorilla of the middle east

I thought that was Ariel Sharon!

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
And you better believe Israel could take back the Sinai http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/1237.htmif it wanted.  And israel should.  Nobody could stop her.  Nobody!  Read this article and you'll see just how powerful Israel really is:
http://jmm.aaa.net.au/articles/1237.htm

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
(didn't read the article), but all this talk about Israel being very powerful is what brought Israel to where it is now. During the wars, people were praying and really connecting to G-d, but sadly after the wars, many people didn't attribute the victories to G-d. Instead of praising G-d and saying G-d brought us this victories, etc. The generals were praised. It became- in the Israeli army we trust, or dont worry the army will protect you, etc.
 G-d it telling the nation- you fools you only trust the army, see how I will send you some arabs with rocks, or a few terrorist gangs (in lebanon) and how the army wont be able to overpower and defeat them).
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Tvi:

Stop arguing, Jews always argue just for the sake of arguing.  Geez.    I'm just making the point that Israel has the military might to take back the Sinai, and remove all the Arabs, and survive trade embargos.  Read the article

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Tvi:

Stop arguing, Jews always argue just for the sake of arguing.  Geez.    I'm just making the point that Israel has the military might to take back the Sinai, and remove all the Arabs, and survive trade embargos.  Read the article
An Israel without faith has 0 power to do anything.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Stop arguing over nothing.  Why do you have to ruin it for?  We're just talking about how Israel will be like with no Arabs.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
oops, in the wrong post, this was supposed to be a response for a different topic by the shadow.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline bongoid

• Full JTFer

This is how many people in the former Rhodesia & SA would think.Look where it got them ! It would have been better for the S.African Boers & white Rhodesian to carry on despite sanctions.Even with sanctions, African & Arab nations would continue to trade with SA.What they have now is much worse.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
The effect of an Arab free Israel initiated by the future Prime Minister - Chaim Ben Pesach. 

Please add your ideas to this list

1)The welfare system for Arabs is over!  No more free gas, water and electricity.  No more subsidies by the Israel government to help aid their families.
2)Vast decreases in internal security measures for the government and private businesses.

Good plan.
3) Do not let the Arabs to buy real estate in Jerusalem O0
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline muslimslayer0075995

• Senior JTFer
  • the death of islam will benifit the world
    • zionist republic
the jtf should focus first on ruining muslim owned buisneses, by holding protests and such. we should also try to remove any muslims from government, (its become a huge priority of compaigning against muslims in the us why not israel?). we should point out to many jews, that muslims have ties to nazism, in a effort to remove them from jerusalem, and we must point out the desecration of jewish cemetaries, to support our goal of a muslim free jerusalem. as for bolshevikism, beats me what we should do  ???
islam isnt relgion its perpetuated hatred of the infidels