Author Topic: How to post comments on the South Carolina web site  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
How to post comments on the South Carolina web site
« on: January 16, 2008, 08:15:35 AM »
                                                                                                    בס''ד

You can comment on certain articles that are written by going to the "News" section on the left side of the home page and then clicking on "S.C. Politics". Here's the link:

http://www.thestate.com/politics

And you can join their "Discussion Boards". I had to register a second time to join the boards. It's crazy but once you get used to it, it's not that complicated. Here's the link for the "Discussion Boards":

http://forums.realcities.com/dir-app/nav/forumdirectory.aspx?webtag=kr-thestatez&byName=y

I have already started posting.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How to post comments on the South Carolina web site
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
Before anyone tries posting there, they should save the content of what they want to post so then it will be easier to re-post in case it doesn't get posted.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 02:00:15 PM »
JTF,

Check out the following article:   

http://thestatecom.typepad.com/ygatoday/2008/01/mccain-angrily.html

I'm not sure how big that Vietnam Veterans against McCain group is.  Supposedly, a lot of McCain's support in SC comes from war veterans. 

Do you think it's a good idea to try to remind people about how McCain betrayed other prisoners of war when he demanded that the US have trade relations with Vietnam (I think in the early 90's) or do you think it would create a backlash where people would rally behind McCain?

Here's a file on McCain's military record:

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan08/mccain_deceiver.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 09:27:12 PM »
The site is very easy to register to just follow the directions closely. With only a few people posting on he Detroit News blog people noticed JTF was there. Lets get the same attention in South Carolina. Its great exposure for the movement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 12:00:18 AM »
JTF,

Check out the following article:   

http://thestatecom.typepad.com/ygatoday/2008/01/mccain-angrily.html

I'm not sure how big that Vietnam Veterans against McCain group is.  Supposedly, a lot of McCain's support in SC comes from war veterans. 

Do you think it's a good idea to try to remind people about how McCain betrayed other prisoners of war when he demanded that the US have trade relations with Vietnam (I think in the early 90's) or do you think it would create a backlash where people would rally behind McCain?

Here's a file on McCain's military record:

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan08/mccain_deceiver.htm

No, that would be a big mistake that will backfire. The McCain campaign is hoping for that, and so are his liberal media friends. Most people refuse to believe that McCain betrayed his fellow prisoners EVEN THOUGH IT IS TRUE.

True or not, we cannot afford to lose South Carolina, G-d forbid.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 12:07:41 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 12:06:31 AM »
I just posted four comments in response to articles in the "SC Politics" section. I see some of our great JTF members are also posting there. Thank G-d! And let's keep posting in their forum section as well.

We only have a couple of days until the crucial primary. Everyone, please register on the site and place convincing posts there. This is our chance to change history.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »
Thank you Chaim for showing us how to post O0

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »
                                                                                                       בס''ד

I just posted comments on four more articles.

The latest polls show McCain still ahead but Huckabee seems to be quickly gaining ground. This may be very close, in which case we can make a real difference, G-d willing.

It is Thursday night and the primary is on Saturday. This is the moment of truth! I again urge our many members to register and start posting.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 07:17:43 PM »
Chaim, the only poll that counts is the one on Primary day.  These polls don't mean anything to me.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 12:50:46 PM »
On the SC forum I replied to about 10 JTF members posts so now those threads are on the top of the forum. I replied to one article that Chaim had. It appears to me that replying to articles may be the best technique. Only a few more hours... GO HUCK!

PS- I have to admit I am a little disappointed in our members. We have over 1200 members and only about 10 of us posted on the SC web site...  WE WILL NEVER become a mass movement with that kind of participation. Posting on this (JTF) forum about silly topics does nothing to spread the word about JTF, going to other forums and posting videos on youtube and liveleak however does spread the word about JTF. You can either be passive or proactive and sadly 95% of our members have chosen to be passive up this point. I am calling you all out!

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2008, 02:29:19 PM »
Chaim, I am trying to contact you relating to help regarding ending McCains race.
Their is a gentleman on youtube that has contacted me.  He was really hurt by McCain and has documents
to show McCains actions.  You can see what I mean by watching his youtube videos.
His username is alreadyhuman

Here is a link:  http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AlreadyHuman

Good Luck