Author Topic: Your biggest regret  (Read 10697 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Your biggest regret
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2008, 03:50:33 PM »
My biggest regret is having started the process of learnig Torah in order to convert, while not having converted at last.
I shall explain: This is a little town and people know everything. They knew that I travelled 365 km to get kosher meat, for instance. And now, how can I explain them that abandoning conversion does not mean to reject Torah? They never understand that Torah provides a way for Gentiles who don't convert. They simply believe I have abandoned it. That's a Chilul Hashem. I should have taken it into account before!!!! Perhaps I should have moved to another city before trying conversion. Besides I have also made some sins, and they may think that Torah is not good enough to prevent people from sinning!!!!!

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2008, 03:58:28 PM »
My biggest regret is having started the process of learnig Torah in order to convert, while not having converted at last.
I shall explain: This is a little town and people know everything. They knew that I travelled 365 km to get kosher meat, for instance. And now, how can I explain them that abandoning conversion does not mean to reject Torah? They never understand that Torah provides a way for Gentiles who don't convert. They simply believe I have abandoned it. That's a Chilul Hashem. I should have taken it into account before!!!! Perhaps I should have moved to another city before trying conversion. Besides I have also made some sins, and they may think that Torah is not good enough to prevent people from sinning!!!!!

Raul, I think you're just a bit too hard on yourself sometimes. Some things just aren't meant to be... you know?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2008, 05:42:10 PM »
Being born........just kidding.

A lot of petty things that culminate into a great big regret.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2008, 06:09:59 PM »
Getting that Tupac tatoo when he died.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Hey! Dontcha know he faked his death and he's really alive? ;)

newman

« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2008, 06:11:15 PM »
Getting that Tupac tatoo when he died.

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Hey! Dontcha know he faked his death and he's really alive? ;)

Does he work at the same 7-11 as Elvis?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2008, 06:11:26 PM »
Being born........just kidding.

A lot of petty things that culminate into a great big regret.

No, not being born, just being born a moozie ;)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »
Adopting degenerate hip-hop culture when I was 12/13 years old.  I wasted a lot of time and money on rap garbage, acting uncivilized, and trying to speak like an illiterate, ghetto-dwelling schvartzer.  However, I do not regret cutting my losses when on October 31, 2006, I deleted all of my rap MP3's, and on March 25, 2007, I set fire to all of my rap CD's, until they became one massive, shapeless blob.  Alright, maybe I regret not removing the plastic CD covers so that they can be reüsed, but at least by my actions, another soul did not have to hear that filthy rap garbage, and I did not get caught.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 06:23:57 PM »
I'm with New Yorker, I'm not getting married either.   Witht the divorce rate at 60%, no way am I gonna take that chance.  Guys get hatcheted in court.  Ain't no broad getting half my house.   I sure hope I live by these words, and don't fall for some pretty girl. O0

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 06:33:50 PM »
I'm with New Yorker, I'm not getting married either.   Witht the divorce rate at 60%, no way am I gonna take that chance.  Guys get hatcheted in court.  Ain't no broad getting half my house.   I sure hope I live by these words, and don't fall for some pretty girl. O0

No no no.. you should look for the right woman and have plenty of kids... we NEED good people to multiply!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »
Also, my second regret was never once having a girlfriend.  That was due to the fact that I was, from mid-1998, to up until mid-2006, attracted to black women.  As I was making a serious effort to deprogram myself from all traces of degenerate hip-hop culture, and keeping in mind that the kind of children that I have is tied to the kind of woman that I marry, I changed my preference.  After all, do I really want to marry into degenerate hip-hop culture, and therefore become a permanent part thereof?

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2008, 07:03:17 PM »
Thanks Vito, my Italian friend.  But this Jewish guy ain't taking noooooooo chances on getting married anytime soon.  I hope I don't get weak or desperate!
And Hail Columbia, you seem like a good guy.  Some guys are better off without a girlfriend.  I'm 39 and single, no girlfriend right now, and it's not so bad.  My career is going in the right direction, God willing, and I'm ok with being single.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »
Adopting degenerate hip-hop culture when I was 12/13 years old.  I wasted a lot of time and money on rap garbage, acting uncivilized, and trying to speak like an illiterate, ghetto-dwelling schvartzer.  However, I do not regret cutting my losses when on October 31, 2006, I deleted all of my rap MP3's, and on March 25, 2007, I set fire to all of my rap CD's, until they became one massive, shapeless blob.  Alright, maybe I regret not removing the plastic CD covers so that they can be reüsed, but at least by my actions, another soul did not have to hear that filthy rap garbage, and I did not get caught.
I am sooooo proud of you Hail_Columbia!!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2008, 09:44:47 PM »
Also, my second regret was never once having a girlfriend.  That was due to the fact that I was, from mid-1998, to up until mid-2006, attracted to black women.  As I was making a serious effort to deprogram myself from all traces of degenerate hip-hop culture, and keeping in mind that the kind of children that I have is tied to the kind of woman that I marry, I changed my preference.  After all, do I really want to marry into degenerate hip-hop culture, and therefore become a permanent part thereof?

Believe it or not, not all black women are into hip-hop culture. There are some black women who are more culturally white than many white people.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2008, 09:57:34 PM »
The one thing that comes to mind is a girl I met online a few years ago. This was the one time in my entire life that I believe I experienced love at first sight and felt like this was the "one" and finally understood how some people know right away when they meet the one. Everything was going great the entire evening and felt like I can do or say no wrong. Then towards the end of the date, I said something really stupid which caused a big misunderstanding which I tried to clear up and correct right away. But apparently, the damage was already done. The next day, she left a message on my machine saying that she had a good time up until that moment that I said what I did where she "thought" I meant something (which in reality, I never did), and she decided she doesn't want to see me again because of that. So she will forever remain a giant question mark and there's no telling what would have been had I not made that one screw up. But what can I do except learn and move on and do everything I can not to invent new ways to screw up first dates. It's funny, once I'm in a relationship, I'm great. But getting past that first and second date, I seem to have a tendency to say or do something wrong that can ruin things. I guess I'll just have to adopt the belief that "everything happens for a reason" and perhaps to completely relinquish my liberalism ;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2008, 10:08:55 PM »
i don't know much about love and that stuff, but mayby it's G-D's way of preventing you from marrying someone you should not be-as she might be a bad person, or just the fact that G-D has other plans for you, like a BETTER wife-to-be. O0 Just my idea.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2008, 10:14:51 PM »
Daniel:  Believe me, its better off she didn't drag it out.  She wasn't that interested anyway, and used what you said  as an excuse to break it off.   She did you a big favor!  There's nothing worse than dating a girl who has low interest in you. What a waste a time, and  they don't treat you right.  Guys get married to girls with low interest all the time, which often results in divorce.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »
Did JTF encourage you to drop the rap culture?

Before I ran into JTF, my interest in rap culture was already in serious decline.  I had already configured Winamp to not show rap on my playlist in order to deprogram myself from rap, and I hadn't bought a rap CD since 2004.  JTF destroyed whatever interest that I had left in rap culture.

Believe it or not, not all black women are into hip-hop culture. There are some black women who are more culturally white than many white people.

Well Danny, are you trying to posit the exception as the rule?  I have met very, very few of those women who are not into that culture, and pretty much all of them were either unattractive, older than me (I have absolutely no interest in older women), or already had a boyfriend/husband.  And, as for those that are more culturally white than many whites, I have yet to meet one ;D

My MySpace site:
My YouTube site:

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2008, 10:23:11 PM »

Well if you do ever decide to get married, go abroad, find a girl as far away from this sick culture as you can, find a nice old fashioned girl that understands the value of a husband and family. I always keep that in the back of my head should I ever find the need. Currently my mindset is the same as yours, nobody is getting half my house either. ;D

I don't think in terms of "Do I want to get married" anymore, I think in terms of "Do I want to have kids" because outside of having kids I see no point in getting married. Answer to that question by the way is currently no, I do not want to have kids, therefore I do not want to get married.

Here's how I see it. 60% of marriages end in divorce (though it looks like 100% to me from observing my friends) and American women are truly dinged, good for a temporary girlfriend but no marriage material out there.

If you really want to marry an American women you can save yourself a lot of time by simply finding a woman that doesn't like you, and buy her a house!  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »
For some people the first and worst regret was being born in the first place....

Depressed person: "80 million sperm and i had to be the fastest... well then why was that the one and only thing i ever got right in my shady existence"...

cheer up mate. Not to worry, you WILL get married! Women these days are blind...but eventually they get to their senses. Not to worry. And if it helps, you're not the only one ;)

If you want to get married, avoid American women like the plague, go abroad to find your wife, go somewhere where women still value family life and their husbands. You'll find nothing but disrespect and misery marrying a woman from here my friend.

thankfully i dont live in what you call "America"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 10:28:43 PM by raiseyourfist »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2008, 10:28:05 PM »
For some people the first and worst regret was being born in the first place....

Depressed person: "80 million sperm and i had to be the fastest... well then why was that the one and only thing i ever got right in my shady existence"...

cheer up mate. Not to worry, you WILL get married! Women these days are blind...but eventually they get to their senses. Not to worry. And if it helps, you're not the only one ;)

If you want to get married, avoid American women like the plague, go abroad to find your wife, go somewhere where women still value family life and their husbands. You'll find nothing but disrespect and misery marrying a woman from here my friend.

Are the women nicer in Austrailia?  :)

kellymaureen

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

Well if you do ever decide to get married, go abroad, find a girl as far away from this sick culture as you can, find a nice old fashioned girl that understands the value of a husband and family. I always keep that in the back of my head should I ever find the need. Currently my mindset is the same as yours, nobody is getting half my house either. ;D

I don't think in terms of "Do I want to get married" anymore, I think in terms of "Do I want to have kids" because outside of having kids I see no point in getting married. Answer to that question by the way is currently no, I do not want to have kids, therefore I do not want to get married.

Here's how I see it. 60% of marriages end in divorce (though it looks like 100% to me from observing my friends) and American women are truly dinged, good for a temporary girlfriend but no marriage material out there.

If you really want to marry an American women you can save yourself a lot of time by simply finding a woman that doesn't like you, and buy her a house!  :::D

Well this is one American woman who bought her OWN house when she was 22 and in 5 more years will own it outright and I agree, no one is getting half of MY house :::D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2008, 10:33:08 PM »

no!!!!!! They are just as bad as americans!!! they make me sick!!!!!! Im warning you !

Well if you do ever decide to get married, go abroad, find a girl as far away from this sick culture as you can, find a nice old fashioned girl that understands the value of a husband and family. I always keep that in the back of my head should I ever find the need. Currently my mindset is the same as yours, nobody is getting half my house either
Boer women should be on your top list

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2008, 10:40:10 PM »
The advice I'd give to a young guy considering marriage, is do it with YOUR EYES OPEN. Yes-yes, she's the "One and Only Angel" you've been waiting for your entire life. But as soon as you and your "One and Only Angel" get a spare moment, quietly sit down and seriously put your cards on the table about, WHAT EXACTLY YOU WANT AND EXPECT out of being married, have a long and non-romantic conversation (or several long and non-romantic conversations). The purpose of this conversation is to determine two things:

1. Agree on children
2. Agree on money

Your answers and your girlfriend’s answers should be specific, not vague. And if your answers don't match, then you're not ready for marriage.

1. Agree if you both want children, and, if so, when and how many. If you can not agree on that, then don't get married. Also, talk about who will be responsible for what when it comes to raising children. That's not the issue either one of you should compromise on. Regardless of what you end up doing, at least agree on children before you get married.

2. Talk about money. Who will earn it. What kind of lifestyle you both want. What kind of house you both want. Who will be spending money. What will the money be spent on. Disagreements about money are the main reason marriages start having problems. The more on the same page you are about money, the better your chances of a good marriage.

Believe it or not, most people never do this common sense thing before getting married.  ::)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2008, 10:42:58 PM »

no!!!!!! They are just as bad as americans!!! they make me sick!!!!!! Im warning you !

Darnit! I thought I found a loophole! I figured, hey, Austrailian women, they're not American and they speak english!  ;D

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2008, 10:44:12 PM »
The advice I'd give to a young guy considering marriage, is do it with YOUR EYES OPEN. Yes-yes, she's the "One and Only Angel" you've been waiting for your entire life. But as soon as you and your "One and Only Angel" get a spare moment, quietly sit down and seriously put your cards on the table about, WHAT EXACTLY YOU WANT AND EXPECT out of being married, have a long and non-romantic conversation (or several long and non-romantic conversations). The purpose of this conversation is to determine two things:

1. Agree on children
2. Agree on money

Your answers and your girlfriend’s answers should be specific, not vague. And if your answers don't match, then you're not ready for marriage.

1. Agree if you both want children, and, if so, when and how many. If you can not agree on that, then don't get married. Also, talk about who will be responsible for what when it comes to raising children. That's not the issue either one of you should compromise on. Regardless of what you end up doing, at least agree on children before you get married.

2. Talk about money. Who will earn it. What kind of lifestyle you both want. What kind of house you both want. Who will be spending money. What will the money be spent on. Disagreements about money are the main reason marriages start having problems. The more on the same page you are about money, the better your chances of a good marriage.

Believe it or not, most people never do this common sense thing before getting married.  ::)

you are VERY right new yorker!!!
Interogation style!!! :D :D