Author Topic: Baruch HaShem! Larry Flynt gets our message, calls it quits!  (Read 1431 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Baruch HaShem! Larry Flynt gets our message, calls it quits!
« on: January 22, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
I just heard he dropped out of the race.  NOW WE MUST unite Romney's camp.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Baruch HaShem! Larry Flynt gets our message, calls it quits!
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 02:43:33 PM »
Fred Thompson dropped his presidential bid Tuesday, after the former Tennessee senator and actor finished third in the South Carolina primary and was unable to score a victory in any of the early primaries or caucuses.
“Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States.  I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort.  Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people,” Thompson said in a statement.
The GOP candidate has begun calling friends, family members and supporters to tell them his campaign is over. He left Nashville Tuesday afternoon for McLean, Va., where he is expected to make the announcement about his campaign as early as Tuesday night.
Aides said Thompson sent an e-mail Monday saying he was still undecided about whether to stay in the race, but with no plans to campaign in Florida, which holds its primary Jan. 29, or to participate in a Republican debate Thursday, staffers expected him to withdraw

IT'S ABOUT TIME...

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »

SURPRISE!!  :o

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 04:11:44 PM »
Fraud Thompson Throws In The Towel After String Of Poor Finishes
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080122/ap_on_el_pr/thompson

Hallelujah! Hopefully this is what we will need in order to take Juan McQueen out in Florida and everywhere else. Note that he has not endorsed anyone (even though he did endorse Hanoi John in 2000). I guess he is holding out to see who wins the nomination in order to decide who to fellate to get picked as running mate.

The only thing better news than this (other than him, by miracle, repenting of his evil ways) would be for the L-rd to miraculously remove Fraud's moribund, decomposing, Jew-hating arse from this life.

Chaimfan

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 07:32:21 PM »
Former senator Fred Thompson (Tenn.) bowed to the obvious moments ago, dropping out of the 2008 presidential race in a tersely-worded statement.

"Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States," read the statement. "I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."

Those close to Thompson say that his mind has been elsewhere since his disappointing third place finish in South Carolina's Republican presidential primary because he has been in Tennessee caring for his mother who is seriously ill. Those same sources suggested that Thompson is not likely to immediately endorse any of the remaining candidates in the field.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
Why is Thompson called Larry Flynt? I must have missed the Intro. to that inauguration, thanks!