Author Topic: Brooklyn Jew arrested for anti-Semitic hate crimes  (Read 995 times)

Kiwi

Brooklyn Jew arrested for anti-Semitic hate crimes
« on: January 23, 2008, 05:05:56 AM »
Brooklyn Jew arrested for anti-Semitic hate crimes

NEW YORK -- A Jewish Brooklyn man has pleaded not guilty to charges of anti-Semitic hate crimes.

Police arrested Ivan Ivanov ON Monday after discovering pipe bombs and other weapons at his home.

Ivanov, who had long been suspected of a September spree of spray-painting anti-Semitic graffiti on houses, cars, playgrounds and two synagogues in his Brooklyn Heights neighboUrhood, implicated himself in the graffiti incidents during a search of his home on Sunday and was arrested.

After Brooklyn Criminal Court Judge John Wilson set bail at $150,000 and ordered Ivanov to surrender his passport, his attorney Adrian Lesher told reporters his client was Jewish.

The New York Times reported that Ivanov told police that he was Italian by birth, raised in Bulgaria and trained by the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency.

JTA

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Brooklyn Jew arrested for anti-Semitic hate crimes
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 09:25:44 AM »
I read a story a while back about this girl who painted swastikas on her own dorm door and then reported it as a hate crime. I can't imagine why people would do such a thing when there are real atrocities going on from real anti-Semites. That kind of thing just keeps people from putting a stop to the real enemy.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 10:51:29 AM »
I knew a "Jewish" kid in high school that scraped a swastika into the dirt of a golf course near me..

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2008, 11:06:38 AM »
I don't know from where this self hating kind come renember "Roni the NAZI"? If he's Jewish... claimin' to be a jew is very trendy along antisemites lately. ::) 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2008, 11:08:37 AM »
I read a story a while back about this girl who painted swastikas on her own dorm door and then reported it as a hate crime. I can't imagine why people would do such a thing when there are real atrocities going on from real anti-Semites. That kind of thing just keeps people from putting a stop to the real enemy.

It shud not be tolerated THE NSDAP in germany was starting from grafistis and Beer hall speaches too...   >:(
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm