Author Topic: Republican Loyality Quiz  (Read 1697 times)

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Republican Loyality Quiz
« on: January 28, 2008, 01:43:13 PM »
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blpoliticalquiz.htm

The Republican Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the GOP

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Republican Loyality Quiz
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 01:44:59 PM »
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blpoliticalquiz.htm

The Republican Loyalty Quiz

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the GOP

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a pure, unabashed, die-hard Republican loyalist You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.

WHere is the quiz?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 01:54:13 PM »
10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the Republicans

Your score is 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a devoted Republican. You are quick to rally behind the party, even if you have not agreed with every decision Republican leaders have made. The few differences you have are nothing compared to your complete and utter disdain for the Democratic Party and the elitism, cowardice, and godlessness for which it stands.

10 Questions to Test Your Allegiance to the Democrats

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a passionate and unyielding Republican. You remain fiercely dedicated to fighting the twin evils of terrorism and liberalism, and you'd walk across a field of land mines if it meant casting a deciding vote for a Republican president. In your view, there is no higher form of patriotism than defending America against the Democratic Party and every elitist, French-loving, religion-mocking, America-hating, terrorist-appeasing ideal for which it stands.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 02:11:39 PM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 01:54:20 PM »
It is in the link at the top of my message. I modified it you may have seen it before I edited.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2008, 02:06:15 PM »
i got a 7 out of 10 and a 3 out of 10 on the demoncrat loyalty quiz..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

Democratic Test:

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a devoted Republican. You tend to walk in lockstep with the party, even if you have not agreed with every decision Republican leaders have made. The few differences you have are nothing compared to your complete and utter disdain for the Democratic Party and the elitism, cowardice, and godlessness for which it stands.