Poll

In Order to Save Time, Should We Just Ban Everything Else We Haven't Already Banned?

Yes
No

Author Topic: In Order to Save Time, Should We Just Ban Everything We Haven't Already Banned?  (Read 956 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Should we?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2008, 07:54:11 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
We can live in bubbles!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
i have great respect for yakov. he is the founder of this forum and one of the best posters. but i think somethimes it can be harmful to the jtf if you keep on making threads like should proms be banned. i don't meen this in a bad way and if it wasnt for yakow there would be no forum

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
I think we should ban banning, uhh , or maybe better ban banning banning
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
I think we should ban banning, uhh , or maybe better ban banning banning
Now that's brilliant.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche