Author Topic: Blue-eyed people share single ancestor living 10,000 years ago: study  (Read 12329 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
http://www.thespec.com/News/CanadaWorld/article/317579

Blue-eyed people share single ancestor living 10,000 years ago: study
January 31, 2008
Steve Connor
The Independent
(Jan 31, 2008)

Everyone with blue eyes alive today --from Angelina Jolie to Mats Sundin --can trace their ancestry back to one person who probably lived about 10,000 years ago in the Black Sea region, research has found.
Scientists studying the genetics of eye colour have discovered that more than 99.5 per cent of blue-eyed people who volunteered to have their DNA analyzed have the same tiny mutation in the gene that determines the colour of the iris.
Hans Eiberg and colleagues at the University of Copenhagen are not sure when the mutation occurred, but other evidence suggested it probably arose about 10,000 years ago when there was a rapid expansion of the human population in Europe as a result of the spread of agriculture from the Middle East.
"The mutations responsible for blue eye colour most likely originate from the northwest part of the Black Sea region, where the great agricultural migration of the northern part of Europe took place in the Neolithic periods about 6,000 to 10,000 years ago," the researchers report in the journal Human Genetics.
Eiberg said that brown is the "default" colour for human eyes which results from a buildup of the dark skin pigment, melanin. However, in northern Europe a mutation arose in a gene known as OCA2 that disrupted melanin production in the iris and caused it to become blue.
Variations in the colour of people's eyes can be explained by the amount of melanin in the iris, but blue-eyed individuals only have a small degree of variation in the amount of melanin in their eyes, Eiberg said.
"From this we can conclude that all blue-eyed individuals are linked to the same ancestor. They have all inherited the same switch at exactly the same spot in their DNA."
Men and women with blue eyes have almost exactly the same genetic sequence in the part of the DNA responsible for eye colour. However, brown-eyed people, by contrast, have a considerable amount of individual variation in that area of DNA.
Eiberg has analyzed the DNA of about 800 people with blue eyes, ranging from fair-skinned, blond-haired Scandinavians to dark-skinned, blue-eyed people living in Turkey and Jordan.
"All of them, apart from possibly one exception, had exactly the same DNA sequence in the region of the OCA2 gene. This to me indicates very strongly that there must have been a single, common ancestor of all these people."
It is not known why blue eyes spread among the population of northern Europe and southern Russia.
Explanations include the suggestions that the blue eye colour either offered some advantage in the long hours of daylight in the summer, or short hours of daylight in winter, or that the trait was deemed attractive and therefore advantageous in terms of sexual selection.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Blue-eyed people share single ancestor living 10,000 years ago: study
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 10:33:20 AM »
So blueeyed Jews originated in Europe? :o ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 10:35:38 AM »
No, probably the product of rape during their years of exile within the Gentile anti-Jew nations...  That's what I'd say, especially during the Crusades, different pogroms and, of course, the enlightened "Jew"s desire to intermarry....  But then again, I don't know...lol
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 10:40:33 AM »
No, probably the product of rape during their years of exile within the Gentile anti-Jew nations...  That's what I'd say, especially during the Crusades, different pogroms and, of course, the enlightened "Jew"s desire to intermarry....  But then again, I don't know...lol
Well since it's 10,000 yrs ago maybe some of these people went south
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 10:42:02 AM »
Oh, forgot to mention that I love your little picture.  Very good and fitting towards todays realities... O0

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
Oh, forgot to mention that I love your little picture.  Very good and fitting towards todays realities... O0
:::D :::DAnother thing some DNA tests have said Jews are closely related to Kurds who aren'nt semitic

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
Wow, I didn't know that.  Learn something new every day...

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »
No. The Black sea area is the area of the Caucasians and the origin of the Caucasian race. Semites are not a race but a group of people that speaks Semite languages. All Semite and Hemite people are a part of the Caucasian race. Caucasians got into Europe in the 3 tousened B.C.E. by a huge "People migration/wandering".
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »
with the current immigration of somalis and irakis in Scandinavian countries, in 200 years blue eyes will be gone...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 11:10:35 AM »
No. The Black sea area is the area of the Caucasians and the origin of the Caucasian race. Semites are not a race but a group of people that speaks Semite languages. All Semite and Hemite people are a part of the Caucasian race. Caucasians got into Europe in the 3 tousened B.C.E. by a huge "People migration/wandering".
Actually Dexter that isn't quite accurate.  Secular "race" and Biblical "race" are very different.  Semetic does refer to a language but the race, as per the Biblical identification is actually Shechemitic: Shechem and differs from that of Ham: Hamitic thus relating to the Arabs and possibly the Negro.. ;)  There is a good explanation placed forward by Shai Ben Tekoa on Www.SomebodyHelpMe.Info if you are interested under the heading "Arabs are NOT Semites"...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 11:14:30 AM by MarZutra »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 11:12:47 AM »
Actually Dexter that isn't quite accurate.  Secular "race" and Biblical "race" are very different.  Semetic does refer to a language but the race, as per the Biblical identification is actually Shemitic and differs from that of Ham: Hamitic.. ;)  There is a good explanation placed forward by Shai Ben Tekoa on Www.SomebodyHelpMe.Info if you are interested...
There is no word for "race" in the Bible. Shemim, Chemim, Yeftim etc' means sons of Shem, Chem, Yefet etc'. As Jews means the sons of Judah. Semites people are not part of a race.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 11:17:33 AM »
Dexter, please listen to the explanation:  http://www.somebodyhelpme.info/DPP/08-10-06_Semites_Hamites.mp3

or

SEMITES AND HAMITES
by Sha'i ben-Tekoa
May 6, 2006

Here's the derivation of the word Hamitic.

To begin with, the words Semite and Semitic in English, two centuries ago, used to be written with an "h" viz. Shemite and Shemitic. (I do not know why the "h" fell away over time; linguists specializing in phonetics probably have an answer.)

Two centuries ago, Shemitic referred to Hebrew and related languages: Arabic, Aramaic, Ugaritic, Akkadian, Amharic, etc., and was used by linguists to refer to this language group. It was an exclusively scholarly/academic term.

But in the late 19th century, the word was borrowed by Jew-haters to give a name to all the ideas floating around which tried to explain  why Europeans still hated Jews even after they stopped being Jews, i.e stopped living, dressing and believing as Jews. In 19th century Germany, tens of thousands, maybe scores of thousands of them converted to Christianity - yet people still hated them and rejected them, and the Jew-haters eventually came up with all kinds of pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-academic, pseudo-historical, pseudo-science/ anthropological theories to explain why.

That is what anti-Semitism was at birth.  Not for decades did it come to be associated with the physical extermination of Jews. That was an extremely late development.

Anti-Semitism arose because during the 18th century Enlightenment, European intellectuals lost their belief in Christianity. It therefore no longer made sense to hate Jews for having killed Jesus - not when they themselves no longer believed he was divine. Ergo, the end of the religious deicide charge as a reason for hating Jews.

Anti-Semitism arose saying that the reason people hate Jews is because they are Semites, meaning Asiatics, and therefore they are impossible to assimilate into European culture; people feel racially/biologically uncomfortable in their presence, and so on and so forth. The religious excuse for Jew-hatred having died, a new, pseudo-intellectual one was invented.

Now: Shem was one of the three sons of Noah and he had two brothers, Japhet and Ham, and Hamitic was the term linguists chose to categorize the pre-Arabic languages of North Africa, which are different from the Semitic language group.

And I use Hamitic as I do because I am a believing Jew who says not only that the Arabs stole Zionism and called it Palestinian Nationalism - they stole our claim that we are an ancient people and that this is our ancient homeland and that we are emotionally attached to it. They say they are an ancient people too and that this is their ancient homeland too. (This is, by the way, the identical technique the first Muslims used when they stole Judaism and called it Islam - a religion even more than Christianity that is a complete rip-off of Judaism.)

I say they stole the terms Semite and Semitic no less. 

Arabs say they can't be anti-Semitic because they too are Semites because they also are the children of Abraham, who the Bible tells us was the 10th generation descendant of Shem.

But this could not be more wrong. True, Ishmael was a son of Abraham, indeed his first-born. But we Jews do not - like Arabs, Russians and loads of other nationalities - hold by patrilineal descendant. To be a Jew you have to have a Jewish mother.

And Ishmael did not. His mother (this is all in the Book of Genesis) was Hagar, an Egyptian (Egypt=Mitzrayim), and Mitzrayim was one of the four sons of Ham (along with Canaan, Put and Cush.)

The Torah also tells us that Hagar found a wife for her son who was also an Egyptian.

Therefore: since Ishmael had a Hamitic (not a Semitic) mother and married a Hamitic woman, his offspring are Hamites, not Semites.

And this is a crucial fact because of the character and personality differences between Shem and his descendants on the one hand, and Ham and his descendants on the other - which I have no time to go into now. Suffice it to say that the Arabs today fit to a tee both Ishmael and his forebear Ham in their unbridled, shameless violence.

So the next time someone says the Arabs are Semites too, tell them no, and the above is the reason why.

And that if they have problems with that, tell them to listen to Sha'i ben-Tekoa at www.DeprogramProgram.com

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 11:23:19 AM »
So now I know where my great-x100 grandfather was from  ;D

But what about siblings with different eye color? I thought blue eyes was a skipping gene..

with the current immigration of somalis and irakis in Scandinavian countries, in 200 years blue eyes will be gone...

Don't worry Ambiorix, I will find a Scandinavian wife and make sure our genes are greatly multiplied  ^-^

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 11:30:22 AM »
The Torah also tells us that Hagar found a wife for her son who was also an Egyptian.

Therefore: since Ishmael had a Hamitic (not a Semitic) mother and married a Hamitic woman, his offspring are Hamites, not Semites.
First, the Torah never tells us that. Second, Yishmael's father was Simetic, third, the Arabs are dicented of Yishamel's son and Esav's doughter as far as I know. And, for the thing that summs it all: The Torah is not the tool to categorize people, the name were only borrowed from it.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 11:32:49 AM »
Sorry Dexter, I must agree to disagree with you brother... ;)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:18 AM »

But what about siblings with different eye color? I thought blue eyes was a skipping gene..

Don't worry Ambiorix, I will find a Scandinavian wife and make sure our genes are greatly multiplied  ^-^

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 11:40:22 AM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

It's a recessive gene with mixed eye-colored parents, but if both man and woman have blue eyes, the children will only have blue eyes.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 11:45:29 AM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

It's a recessive gene with mixed eye-colored parents, but if both man and woman have blue eyes, the children will only have blue eyes.
Yes, but in Sweden, and some other scandinavian countries, there will be intermarriage with non-scandinavian europeans, so they will gradually loose the 90% blond haired ethnical composition of their contries.
The rest of Europe is also becoming more and more mixed,
or just of 100% non-European descent.
I think in 2100, Europe will have a different face than today.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 11:48:07 AM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

Yes, but in Sweden, and some other scandinavian countries, there will be intermarriage with non-scandinavian europeans, so they will gradually loose the 90% blond haired ethnical composition of their contries.

If America is saved, it may very well have an effect on Europe. Possibly leading to an exile of the Muslims there. No promises, but I think it's possible.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 12:04:15 PM »

I have purdy blue-green eyes.   :)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 12:17:30 PM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

If America is saved, it may very well have an effect on Europe. Possibly leading to an exile of the Muslims there. No promises, but I think it's possible.
America will not save itself, let stand us,
unless a miracle happens.

We really have an enemy from within, that is destroying our nations.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

Americans are sick of the establishment.. they just need a spark to start a revolution.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 01:37:28 PM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

Americans are sick of the establishment.. they just need a spark to start a revolution.
Yes,
and who will be the victim of that revolution???

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

Yes,

Conservatives could revolt and take over Washington.. but we need a leader with guts to spark that revolt.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »

That doesn't help.
it is a recessive gene.
It will die out

Yes,

Conservatives could revolt and take over Washington.. but we need a leader with guts to spark that revolt.
that leader will be working for the elites.
It is always like that.