Author Topic: Obama wants summit with Muslim countries  (Read 886 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Obama wants summit with Muslim countries
« on: January 31, 2008, 09:30:30 PM »
news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080131/pl_nm/usa_politics_obama_muslims_dc_1

Obama wants summit with Muslim countries
Thu Jan 31,

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama told a French magazine in an interview that if he wins office, he will hold a summit with Muslim countries to better the United States' image in the world.
"Once I'm elected, I want to organize a summit in the Muslim world, with all the heads of state, to have an honest discussion about ways to bridge the gap that grows every day between Muslims and the West," Thursday's edition of Paris Match quoted Obama as saying,
"I want to ask them to join our fight against terrorism. We must also listen to their concerns," Obama said in the French-language transcript.
The Illinois senator is running neck-and-neck against senator Hillary Clinton from New York to lead the Democratic ticket in November's presidential election.
Surveys around the world show high levels of anti-Americanism in the aftermath of the 2003 invasion of Iraq. Negative opinions are strongest in the Muslim world, according to the Pew Research Center.

news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080131/pl_nm/usa_politics_obama_muslims_dc_1

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
Re: Obama wants summit with Muslim countries
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 09:33:39 PM »
I see the writing on the wall....This guy will make concessions with these characters in private and will use his family background as Muslims to make deals that will destroy Israel and the USA.
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 09:33:52 PM »
Their concern is dar al islam osama, let me save you the trouble >:(

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 09:52:53 PM »
He'll make the Hajj an annual event for his administration and Mecca the 2nd capital if he has his way.
Of Course, if JTF had its way he'll be offered a $1 solution to this problem...