Author Topic: Did Israel's military really atrophy, as exposed in the 2nd Lebanon war  (Read 1824 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
     Did Israel's military really atrophy as exposed in the 2nd Lebanon war?   It seems to me it did.   Israel was in real trouble.  They weren't stopping the rockets from pulverizing northern Israel.   All those thousands of Jews in Northern Israel  were trapped in shelters for weeks and weeks.  It was really embarrassing,  that 2,000 Arabs with missiles took on the so-called mightiest army in the middle east. 

I hope that the war plan was wrong and that it was the fault of the leadership, rather than the whithering of the military.   It was appauling when Olmert sent those Jewish boys into battle without proper support, and putting  them in harm's way unnecessarily.  The civilians and Hezbolla should have been given 2 weeks notice  to evacuate everywhere south of the Litani River, (for Israeli public relations) and then carpet bomb everyone remaining after the warning time had expired . As you well know Hizbollah mixes in with the civilian population so they can shoot missiles without much fear of a massive consuming air strike by Israeli.
      Making Jewish soldiers fight on the ground in sothern  Lebanon without the Israeli airforce doing everything they possibly could from the air, IS A CRIME AGAINST THE JEWISH PEOPLE.  You know that COWARD Olmert would NEVER put his own assss in Lebanon.
     The Winograd report recently wrote that with Israel's very survival is in danger, with the current leadership in Israel.

In the end, our enemies were emboldened by this embarrassment of a war.  I'm sure the Arabs never thought 2000 Hezbolla gorillas would be able to take-on the so called mightiest army in the middle east.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Did Israel's military really atrophy, as exposed in the 2nd Lebanon war
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2008, 08:16:42 PM »
i agree with the content of this text.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.