Author Topic: McCain will loose against democrats  (Read 1027 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
McCain will loose against democrats
« on: February 02, 2008, 10:41:26 PM »
They will slaughter him!They will compare him with Bush and that will be the end of him!The straight talk express will loose it's wheels at first debate against dems!That's it,the end of the story!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: McCain will loose against democrats
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 08:03:24 AM »
Right-wing loon Ann Coulter is so beside herself over John McCain that she vows not only to vote for Hillary Clinton, but campaign for her too, if he wins the Republican nomination.

"She's more conservative than he is," Coulter said on Fox News. "She lies less than John McCain. She's smarter than John McCain.

"I will campaign for her if it's McCain," she said.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 10:01:02 AM »
How do they compare this tortured Ho Chin Min veteran with Bush?  Voted against his tax cuts!  Called Bush anti-catholic for speaking at Bob Jones U!  McCain is seen as a maverick!  Hillary needs Obama as VP just to keep it close.  Jersey for one will be extremely close if McCain is nominated.  Reagan Democrats like McCain... :-\
Just watch and you will see.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 10:08:10 AM »
Right-wing loon Ann Coulter is so beside herself over John McCain that she vows not only to vote for Hillary Clinton, but campaign for her too, if he wins the Republican nomination.

"She's more conservative than he is," Coulter said on Fox News. "She lies less than John McCain. She's smarter than John McCain.

Real conservative republicans will never vote for him even mr Chaim sad if he wins nomination he will urge JTF-ers to stay home,not to vote for him,because he is terrible double talker Lier and he would do anything to be ellected."HERO" i am so tierd of him trying to use that to be elected,what i would like to tell him is thank you for your service you are good solider,but that desn't mean that you would make good president.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:17:31 AM »

I think Coulter was trying to prove a point here. I saw her on Fox and in all honesty I feel the same way as she does. While I would not foster any support for Hillery I see little difference between McCain and Hillery. On some issues Hillery may be better than McCain. Although Coulter has been controversial as of late I think she was just trying to shock some Republicans into thinking. Sad fact the way the party is now I think she is wasting her time.

How do they compare this tortured Ho Chin Min veteran with Bush?  Voted against his tax cuts!  Called Bush anti-catholic for speaking at Bob Jones U!  McCain is seen as a maverick!  Hillary needs Obama as VP just to keep it close.  Jersey for one will be extremely close if McCain is nominated.  Reagan Democrats like McCain... :-\
Just watch and you will see.
If McCain gets the nod many Conservative Republican will not even vote if Hillery is the Democrat contender. If Obama is the contender it may be different however in the end I think McCain will only win because of the dislike towards the other candidates not because he was favored in anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 12:27:50 PM »
McCain WILL loos heavily to dems!