Author Topic: Should JTF go on newspapers of primary states to post against Barack Hussein?  (Read 3552 times)

admin

Hitlery is definitely the lesser of the evils among The Democrats.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 04:53:42 PM by lubab »

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Why is that?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Yes.

However, we need to be careful with what we say.  It's difficult to reason with people who vote in the Democrat primaries.  A lot of the vote based on the candidates personality.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
I think Osama is WAY worse but the goal should be keeping the two candidates fighting with each other as long as possible.  Do you think it would make sense strategically, in states where one can vote for either party, to put one's vote behind the underdog Democratic candidate?   :-\

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Why is that?
Because she's not a black Muslim.
What does color have to do with anything?   She is way worse than Obama.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Why is that?
What does color have to do with anything?   She is way worse than Obama.

Color doesn't have to do with anything but being Muslim does.
Neither of them are Noachides - what does Islam matter?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Why is that?

This quote made me laugh! O0  I am afraid Hitlery will ask him to be her VP.  Then I think we have no choice but to back McCain.

kellymaureen

The sad fact is that this election we will have to choose between crap, crap or more crap :-\

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Yes, it's embarassing that a great country like the USA can only produce such a limited and awful crop of candidates.  I do admire at least McCain's expreriences as a POW, and I guess he did some decent work in the Senate, but his immigration policies are suicidal for America.  At least with Hitlery, I know if we survived one Clinton, we could survive another.  Obama is simply not qualified at all in my opinion.  I honestly believe you could walk down the street and find a more appealing batch of candidates just by picking at random.  It's sad.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Ari, McQueen is NOT a war hero. He was not qualified for anything--he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth in the military because his daddy was a big admiral. When he was captured, he betrayed secrets to North Vietnam in exchange for not being tortured.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Yacov, I agree with you in spirit, but not necessarily in practice. I agree with you that Obama is the worse choice of the Democrats (not because he is a black Muslim, because Hitlery is a white woman whose views and philosophy are identical to those of black Muslims), because he is liked by most people and has considerable crossover appeal to "Republicans" (40% of Republicans voted for him during his first Senate run in Illinois in 2004, and a huge amount of his votes in this primary run have come from "Republicans").

In practice, there is very little difference in the evil factor of the three (him, Hitlery, and McCain), and I don't think this is really that productive and worthwhile a use of our time.

• Ultimate JTFer
Ari, McQueen is NOT a war hero. He was not qualified for anything--he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth in the military because his daddy was a big admiral. When he was captured, he betrayed secrets to North Vietnam in exchange for not being tortured.

McCain was offered the chance to leave Vietnam but he chose to stay as a prisoner longer.  So if he didn't want to be tortured, then why didn't he accept the offer to leave?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
That's what he says. Nobody was actually there to see this "offer" being made.  ::)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
In every poll, asking people to choose between the two final candidates, Osama beats every Republican nationally but Hillary does not.  There is such massive support for Osama from the establishment Democrats, that any support for Hillary could slow him down.  Hillary is evil but will be challenged more than Osama as president.  The media will downplay his mistakes and talk up his acomplishments.  If Osama beats Hillary, he might will be president for 8 years.  He will get full affirmitive action treatment by the media, which is 90% liberal and the other 10% would be too scared to be critical of a black person.  He will be able to get away with more because he will make people feel good, even if we're at 10% unemployment under his regime.  I think America has far more dummies who will support him than we even realize.  People who support Osama, mostly don't know anything about politics, and act like the people from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" with the stupid "Change" moto.  I agree it will be change.  Change for stupidity, destruction of America and the triumph of Islam. 
Why is that?
What does color have to do with anything?   She is way worse than Obama.

• Ultimate JTFer
In every poll, asking people to choose between the two final candidates, Osama beats every Republican nationally but Hillary does not.  There is such massive support for Osama from the establishment Democrats, that any support for Hillary could slow him down.  Hillary is evil but will be challenged more than Osama as president.  The media will downplay his mistakes and talk up his acomplishments.  If Osama beats Hillary, he might will be president for 8 years.  He will get full affirmitive action treatment by the media, which is 90% liberal and the other 10% would be too scared to be critical of a black person.  He will be able to get away with more because he will make people feel good, even if we're at 10% unemployment under his regime.  I think America has far more dummies who will support him than we even realize.  People who support Osama, mostly don't know anything about politics, and act like the people from "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" with the stupid "Change" moto.  I agree it will be change.  Change for stupidity, destruction of America and the triumph of Islam.

Great analysis. 

• Ultimate JTFer
Read the recent posts about Obama in the following blog:

http://laotze.blogspot.com/

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Why is that?

OMG!! Where do I start?? Because Obama is supported by radical black hate groups and Muslim activists.

Just go to:
http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
and read this file! The author of this site has a massive file on Obama with at least two links to back up his facts.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
I think we should speak out against Obama. If he gets in thats it fot the United States. He is a nutjob.

Agreed! We need to wage war on this black muzzie NOW.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Why is that?
What does color have to do with anything?   She is way worse than Obama.

You're right. We must wage war on Obama. NOW!

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 01:56:17 PM by Cyberella »